Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: misti73

Wonder where is the real Radhika and how is she doing.

Thats my question everyday,maybe,just maybe they show a glimpse of her,i always get disapointed at the end of the epi when there isnt any...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maia22

i was not apologising but have noted if a person dont say sorry for what they write peaple take offence  

Yes I agree that Barkha does not love Dev...who is just a possession for her and she does want what Radhika has ..Infact Barkha does not know the real meaning of the word love. But I still see her as someone jealous and insecure..Remember the scene where Barkha overhears Padma, Mohini and dai praising  Radhika inthe temple and gets angry and then she mixes salt in the food and says that now lets see how Rdahika can be perfect all the time. Thats jealosy to me.Sometimes an insecure person makes me feel sorry for them but sometimes an insecure person by their own actions results in me not have any feeling for them and in fact makes me want them to get maximum punishment possible. Barkha falls in the second category. To me insecurity cannot be used to justify ones actions and to get sympathy specially when one is responsible for attempted murder and mentally and emotionally abusing another human being. It is not that Barkha did not know what she was doing, she knew exactly what she was doing and there is not justification for not getting punishment for her actions..  In real life if cases like this comes up in court they are usually packed off to jail or mental asylum.Anyway let see what is there in the future for us...

Oh and before I forget, I won't take offense so no need to apologise before stating your views.😃

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti today was bit funny for me when I saw the three Radhika's  aI thought will there be one for each member and then why not the real one for Dev  so cloning is not a new concept it was there since the mahabharat times😆....ofcourse cloning is not something new😉...maybe this show will also help in my real life's work.  😉😆
😆
The ladoo scene was good and also the running away scene when he hears UK's voice.😆😉 he is now impatient and only wants to spend time with his radhika as he lost his ahsaas and does not know its Kanha.😉...he is in his own bubble world where everything is hunky dory..I don't know how long is he going to keep on running from the truth courtesy to the cvs. 

yes I am also waiting for the Tv to disappear and see Chenu ki maa😆 prpbably she will curse everyone who were jealous and made Chenu's gifts disappear.😉  you know in some way I am also feeling sorry for Chenu ki ma.😳this Aman Verma is supposed to be Dev's uncle will see whether he is his Chacha or mama .I read in an item well will see how true the info is😉..yes I read that article too...lets see what they are cooking.

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivamala

Thanks Misti I like your analytical thinking and I always enjoy reading your write up.

Thanks for the appreciation shivamala and you are welcome.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I liked today's episode. Radhika/Kanha is too cute! Loved her scenes with Dev and Mohini.Yes those scenes were good scenes.

I totally agree about Chenu, his change of attitude has nothing to do with his mother's influence it has to do with greed. His sudden wealth brought out an ugly side to his character, he went from being a loving son and brother to a disrespectful brat who couldn't see past his greed. This is what I don't understand ...Chenu has got some qualities of his mother but Chenu also had some qualties of his father in him and he has always respected his father...I will accept him being obnoxious, snob and rude...but raising his hands on his father...that I am having problems accepting.I can accept what he did in the hotel yesterday..that is greed and pride entering his head.

misti73 thumbnail
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti liked your takes on everything...i found it much better. Best think i liked is Chenu..i was expecting he would get a lesson jaldi especially after that MS fiasco (whr Chenu too was destryoed to achieve this)...as knaha seems to be punishing lesser crooks or sinners leaving murderers rapists for the end...the very end which might not come at all or if at all its shown by that time wud hav become trivial in a sense many would have lost interest ..

Ok''.starting with Dev again. I liked him today again''.why? because he did think about acknowledging the main person who is behind Barkha getting married and setting things right'😉'he is the only one who came up to Radhika and gave her sweets. Well he does have other intentions too'😉😛'..because Barkha is finally leaving his life😆 and he also wanted to impress Radhika/kanha who is Radhika to him by giving her sweets because she likes them. Then I was laughing later when he was almost telling dai off that she is not doing anything to bring Radhika and him closer and then pompously declared that Kanha is doing everything.🤔 For some reason found him very amusing today'.but still waiting for the complex Dev to emerge again. 😭

Actually Misti its better if they send Dev to some tour coz right now his scope in the story is limited to kitchen scenes and dreams..These scenes does show that he care for his wife but with no backbone of his own i wud rather not see him than seeing him always thinking abt his wife

I liked Urmila telling Barkha that this is her mayka'..that means Dev and Rohan are both her brothers'..so that means she cannot marry Rohan''.but then Radhika /kanha said that Barkha does not want to leave because she does not want to leave this house''.and that made my dreams go thayee thayee phuss'😭😭''poor Rohan''.please have some pity on him and his delicious jalebi like brain.

Liked it ..K/R is mocking Bh again but kind of satisfying ...in teh end you never know what will happen Cvs have all might and they can do this also..I am nuetral on this..i dont care what happnes to Bh-Rohan but somehow i am feeling that it might happen for more drama nd more BH time in PB...coz PB is all ready to marry her and if Cvs plan to keep her in PB for more torture (before her truth comes out??? i seriously doubt that) they can show this too.. Anyways i wished for more intense role for rohan..whr he can be used for post Bh track but think K/R willl punish himm as well and we will be left with Kanha and new devil+BH for few more months...

Found Barkha interesting too in one place😛'(ok ok no need to fall off your chairs because Misti is saying that she found Barkha interesting😆😆)''. aiyooo is my reaction but read below so i was like😉 why? because her standing in front of the mirror and asking that what is there in Radhika that is not there in her? That is the main reason why she does what she does'.Barkha is an only child and from what has been shown until now her mother has spoilt her''..her mother does whatever she tells her to do but when Radhika comes in front of her then people usually choose Radhika over her'..She also might think that since she is equal to Radhika, she should also get what Radhika has, and also might think that there is no reason why she shouldn't get it''but there is something in Radhika that sets her apart from everyone and that is her inherent goodness that usually attracts people to her''Barkha is insecure about that and this leads to her jealousy that does not make her see truth'There is no goodness in Barkah, she is a very sly and insecure person '.she hides her insecurity by controlling situation that also means controlling people and has this false sense of confidence which is nothing but bravado. Rohan has managed quite a few times to make her sweat when she is losing control over her situations''.so this is the reason why I found it interesting when she asked that question in front of the mirror''..and I also liked Radhika /kanhas's no nonsense approach regarding showing her the mirror'..that Radhika has the ability to give up something that is important to her for love...Because that is what Radhika did'''she gave up everything for Dev''her unconditional love for Dev (Glad that the creatives cleared this today because people might have been wondering whether she did this all for society, for dada, for family prestige)''..and also liked Radhika/kanha telling Barkha that go shopping. Liked Radhika/kanha's no sympathy for Barkha. Infact I liked that scene'it was kind of mirror mirror on the wall'..and Radhika/kanha answering in place of the mirror.

I cant say i liked that but liked your interpretation...Bh jealousy (Cvs overnight created) for rads cud be teh reason for her actions

Now coming to dai''she does love Dev in her own way (which has been shown before too) but is fiercely loyal to Rajpurohiti'.her love for Dev is not unconditional''because when it comes to choosing between love for Dev and Rajpurohiti she will choose Rajpurohiti (also has been shown quite a few times). Being a servant she does not think that she has right to expect anything and becomes happy when people point out to her that she can ask '..today Radhika/kanha told her that she has a right to ask and also Barkha did the same thing that kind of showed Barkha's opportunistic nature too'she took advantage of a situation that has been presented to her''if she had been a manipulator in the true sense then she would have created the situation'infact would have planted the idea of  taking the vrat in dai's mind and planned the entire thing (dai had already decided that she will go, Barkha just gave her the idea to take Radhika along with her). Dai is also blind that she does not see or realize that her actions can be wrong'..She is now happy because Dev and Rdahika have told her that RP position will be safe and nothing will happen to it''..but has she thought that when the truth comes out if at all the truth comes out then what will happen to the prestige? Since the RP position is safe she is now happy for Dev and wants to do something for Dev and Radhika'..and I liked her idea for doing the sankalp with her own money, because that would somehow give her a feeling that is it she who has done it. Now are the writers trying to say that dai doing all that shouting and everything is because she is a traditionalist and an elderly person and she believes that RP had to be saved and hence if she shouts and emotionally beats a person to almost breakdown''one should accept because she is old and this is what happens in traditional families? But don't elderly people also realize their mistakes and apologise for it'didn't Mansaram apologise to Radhika for misjudging her?  Didn't that give the audience some sort of emotional closure regarding Mansaram not trusting his daugters decision? I can give examples of other top TRP generating shows too where they have shown the elderly members in traditional and conservative families aplogising for their mistake. Hopefully we the audience of CB will get some sort of emotional closure from dai acknowledging her mistake.'Dev and Radhika might not expect it, but the audience might need it...and is she really yashoda maiyeeya? Why is R/K referring to her as one? Hopefully to make her happy''.because she is in no way equal to what yashoda maiyeea was'..Yashoda maiyeya had unconditional love for Kanha''yes she did scold him as any parent would but she never hounded him as dai did? I still remember the scene where Dev was hoping that dai will support him when dada refused to acknowledge their marriage and as after Dev to marry Barkha'..Dev was desperate for some support and dai due to her blind loyalty towards RP position yanked the rug from under his feet. She wanted Dev to lie to do his duty. So why this comparison cvs?''.why these attempts to brush characters as black or white?'dai is a very human character, why can't she just kept as a human being?

I lost count how many times dai has chnaged her colors..Cvs are confused whr Dai stands in story... I like she thinks Dev as lalan but with conditions same for Rads so i dont see her mahaan..like Padma she too is only loyal to Rpihti...more than this i dislike Dai and Padma and prefer BB selfish and cartoon acts which are no longer included in story..wish they had not punished her so soon

Anyway then I also found Kanha's reference to Chenu a bit confusing'yes chenu has been influenced by his mother'..and that is why he can be obnoxious and rude'.. but he was also Mansaram's son and he had respect for his father and sister''That chenu would have never raised his hand on his father. And that Chenu was destroyed for me''Chanda is more her mother's daughter..Chanda has been openly disrespectful of Mansaram but Chenu has not. Anyway liked Siddhartha's acting.

yes and i dislike Cvs destyoing charcaters which are liked to achieve some more drama

So if the boon has stopped working..does that mean the tv set has disappeared?😍...also wondering that who will be introduced as the bride in the jewellary shop in Mathura?🤔

For TV set i wud want  a scene whr Shanti watching some interesting movi and it just disappears😆😉

I think all this three R/K at a time is just to take time to prepare the next trcak of God v Devil or for Devil's grand entry (which i am not looking forward to but i dont hav a choice)..TC!!
chipak thumbnail

Thats a million dollar question...they will make a mockery of audiences emotions if they turn her into a good girl.

Can i answer this million dollar question and win a million😳..its precisely this will happen
chipak thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

How I wish one of the 3Radhikas is the real one.

I dont want real rads to just arrive in PB when K/R leaves...
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chipak

Misti liked your takes on everything...i found it much better. Best think i liked is Chenu..i was expecting he would get a lesson jaldi especially after that MS fiasco (whr Chenu too was destryoed to achieve this)...as knaha seems to be punishing lesser crooks or sinners leaving murderers rapists for the end...the very end which might not come at all or if at all its shown by that time wud hav become trivial in a sense many would have lost interest ..well you in todays episode you would have got your answer regarding why Chenu was messed up with.

I think all this three R/K at a time is just to take time to prepare the next trcak of God v Devil or for Devil's grand entry (which i am not looking forward to but i dont hav a choice)..TC!!