Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

If u ask me i would say mental asylum suits bh better!

And solitary confinement...have to protect the genuine mentally ill patients...why should they suffer.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

And solitary confinement...have to protect the genuine mentally ill patients...why should they suffer.

Correct...really wonder if cv will ever punish her or just miracolously turn her all good girl again...
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Correct...really wonder if cv will ever punish her or just miracolously turn her all good girl again...

Thats a million dollar question...they will make a mockery of audiences emotions if they turn her into a good girl.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How I wish one of the 3Radhikas is the real one.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

No offence taken maia22...thanks and please don't apologise for stating your views. I don't want anyone to apologise for stating what they believe in...The reason why I said that Barkha is insecure is becuase she is jealous of Radhikai dont think bh is jealous she just wants what radhika has as i dont think bh loves dev --she is one of those peaple who just wants to prove that she can have whatever she desires remember she told bb that she is a better khiladi then her-proved she is better player than bb so that what she wants to prove radhika  that she can get dev ---she knows dev will never love her even if she gets him(god forbid)  dev has bcome a prize for bh ---she told that mystery person --carrot that woh kahbi haar nehi manege. To me an insecure person will be jealous, a secure person won't be jealous.Real Radhika was an extremely secure person...she never bothered what people thought about her and nor was she jealous of anyone. I don't think there was any rivalry from Radhika's sideagree...there was definitlay something going on since childhood but most probably it was from Barkha's sideyes. And I do not have sympathy for Barkha, even if I see her as someone who is insecure. According to me she deserves the harshest punishment for what she did to Radhika and should be either put in jail or mental asylum. agree 100%

i was not apologising but have noted if a person dont say sorry for what they write peaple take offence  
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti today was bit funny for me when I saw the three Radhika's  aI thought will there be one for each member and then why not the real one for Dev  so cloning is not a new concept it was there since the mahabharat times😆

The ladoo scene was good and also the running away scene when he hears UK's voice.😆😉 he is now impatient and only wants to spend time with his radhika as he lost his ahsaas and does not know its Kanha.😉

yes I am also waiting for the Tv to disappear and see Chenu ki maa😆 prpbably she will curse everyone who were jealous and made Chenu's gifts disappear.😉  this Aman Verma is supposed to be Dev's uncle will see whether he is his Chacha or mama .I read in an item well will see how true the info is😉
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Misti I like your analytical thinking and I always enjoy reading your write up.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I liked today's episode. Radhika/Kanha is too cute! Loved her scenes with Dev and Mohini.

I totally agree about Chenu, his change of attitude has nothing to do with his mother's influence it has to do with greed. His sudden wealth brought out an ugly side to his character, he went from being a loving son and brother to a disrespectful brat who couldn't see past his greed.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: erlynda

How I wish one of the 3Radhikas is the real one.

Wonder where is the real Radhika and how is she doing.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I liked Urmila telling Barkha that this is her mayka'..that means Dev and Rohan are both her brothers'..so that means she cannot marry Rohan''.hahahah I was really very excited here, atleast cv'a made pb maayka to Bharka not sasuraal, but regarding staying in that house, may be there Radh may refer with Dev and kaaki may take it she doesn't wanna get maaried and she want to be unmarried, but rohan, agar maayka ki naam laane ke baad Rohan se Bharka ki shaadi ki baat huyi toih, omg that was worse than any thign else, atleast hope thay can get that retention of relationship values.but then Radhika /kanha said that Barkha does not want to leave because she does not want to leave this house''.and that made my dreams go thayee thayee phuss'😭😭''poor Rohan''.please have some pity on him and his delicious jalebi like brain.

Found Barkha interesting too in one place😛'(ok ok no need to fall off your chairs because Misti is saying that she found Barkha interesting😆😆)''.why? because her standing in front of the mirror and asking that what is there in Radhika that is not there in her? That is the main reason why she does what she does'.Barkha is an only child and from what has been shown until now her mother has spoilt her''..her mother does whatever she tells her to do but when Radhika comes in front of her then people usually choose Radhika over her'..She also might think that since she is equal to Radhika, she should also get what Radhika has, and also might think that there is no reason why she shouldn't get it''but there is something in Radhika that sets her apart from everyone and that is her inherent goodness that usually attracts people to her''Barkha is insecure about that and this leads to her jealousy that does not make her see truth'There is no goodness in Barkah, she is a very sly and insecure person '.she hides her insecurity by controlling situation that also means controlling people and has this false sense of confidence which is nothing but bravado. Rohan has managed quite a few times to make her sweat when she is losing control over her situations''.so this is the reason why I found it interesting when she asked that question in front of the mirror''..and I also liked Radhika /kanhas's no nonsense approach regarding showing her the mirror'..that Radhika has the ability to give up something that is important to her for love...Because that is what Radhika did'''she gave up everything for Dev''her unconditional love for Dev (Glad that the creatives cleared this today because people might have been wondering whether she did this all for society, for dada, for family prestige)''..and also liked Radhika/kanha telling Barkha that go shopping. Liked Radhika/kanha's no sympathy for Barkha. Infact I liked that scene'it was kind of mirror mirror on the wall'..and Radhika/kanha answering in place of the mirror.

Thanks for explaining bat Bharka mishti, and today i too liked it, she was indirectly being pointed out by R/K but still her would be laws, they were interesting and look good for me. Poor people😉

Dev and Radhika might not expect it, but the audience might need it...and is she really yashoda maiyeeya? Why is R/K referring to her as one? Hopefully to make her happy''.because she is in no way equal to what yashoda maiyeea was'..Yashoda maiyeya had unconditional love for Kanha''yes she did scold him as any parent would but she never hounded him as dai did? I still remember the scene where Dev was hoping that dai will support him when dada refused to acknowledge their marriage and as after Dev to marry Barkha'..Dev was desperate for some support and dai due to her blind loyalty towards RP position yanked the rug from under his feet. She wanted Dev to lie to do his duty. So why this comparison cvs?''.why these attempts to brush characters as black or white?'dai is a very human character, why can't she just kept as a human being?well Cv's are filling off PB with a lot of yashoda maiyya's for Dev at first Padma was compared to be Yashoda maiyya and NOw Daai, but owe owe here daai was Yashoda maiyya of Radhika, but if she is Yashoda maiyya, why she blamed Radh and scolded her at that time?????? any explanation from cv's/ . and also Today I found this convo of daadi-R/k more as an exlanation part form cv's. So the fall in TRPs have some hype in them and they started to show explanations, but we want a complete explanation than a incomplete explanationBut real Radha also had two mothers just like kanha ummm I had to refer it, so thta we can better call daai with Radha's mother name only na😉

Anyway then I also found Kanha's reference to Chenu a bit confusing'yes chenu has been influenced by his mother'..and that is why he can be obnoxious and rude'.. but he was also Mansaram's son and he had respect for his father and sister''That chenu would have never raised his hand on his father. And that Chenu was destroyed for me''Chanda is more her mother's daughter..Chanda has been openly disrespectful of Mansaram but Chenu has not. Anyway liked Siddhartha's acting.May be here  I had an explanation. Chenu was indeed a good man and love his father, but he was once a thief and was changed by some circum stances and by Radhika, But he ha that foundations in him only, when he got that boom, tha other man i him arised and also may be he was occupied by the six assistants of Kali, and pride and arrogance was also one of them na. and also it was said that when we got our eyes closed with arroagnce we don't see who was there infornt of us. It was Rather our wek ness and here I choose R/K's explanation as correct. And yes Sidharth did act good.

So if the boon has stopped working..does that mean the tv set has disappeared?😍..😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.also wondering that who will be introduced as the bride in the jewellary shop in Mathura?🤔Oh not again, no more switching fo brides and i don't think that family will also do this,if ever they do this how can they say Radhika as bride when she was wiht a complete visible attire of sindoor and mangalsutra and each and every identification of a married woman

Finally Thank u for a wonderful analysis mishti