•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So today's episode was very romantic.  Really liked the chemistry between Viren and Jeevika.  Jeevika looked gorgeous in the blue saree and Viren ------------->😳  left me speechless!  They compliment each other very well
2day's epi was a treat 2watch:-) Sizzling Hawt Chemistry between karan n krystle! Karan is truly d king f romance..LUV HIM SO MUCH:-)n Krystle was luking Dam Sesky:-)How i Wish 2C Dem Alwaz Togthr:-)
Originally posted by tatan4karan

2day's epi was a treat 2watch:-) Sizzling Hawt Chemistry between karan n krystle! Karan is truly d king f romance..LUV HIM SO MUCH:-)n Krystle was luking Dam Sesky:-)How i Wish 2C Dem Alwaz Togthr:-)

They will be always together wont they in the show! In real life, we will have to wait and watch on that!😆
what the name of the song of Viren & Jeevika in the cottage (Romantic)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aSwfq4gKDA&list=UUKSSH7kyl-PJ9H1qHDmkGig&index=1&feature=plcp
Edited by Fahiz - 12 years ago
@mo I wanna c VIRIKA's Scenes lyk dis alwaz:-)i wanna c continuation f dis epi also,lol:-P..As far KRYRAN r cncrnd,i wud luv 2c dem 2gthr in real lyf too! Bt its deir personal lyf,dey wl dcid what 2do,nw em enjoyng deir frnshp a lot:-) luv dem:-)
@fahiz its 'yeh saazish hai bundo ki' 4m faana
Originally posted by tatan4karan

@mo I wanna c VIRIKA's Scenes lyk dis alwaz:-)i wanna c continuation f dis epi also,lol:-P..As far KRYRAN r cncrnd,i wud luv 2c dem 2gthr in real lyf too! Bt its deir personal lyf,dey wl dcid what 2do,nw em enjoyng deir frnshp a lot:-) luv dem:-)
@fahiz its 'yeh saazish hai bundo ki' 4m faana

Thanks you... It Dekho Na From Fanaa
i agree.. i would like to continue seeing more virika scenes like the ones today.. i hope the guy out there to kill viren wouldn't impact their togetherness and our chances of seeing more virika scenes ðŸ˜’