Posted: 12 years ago
if you guys saw the precap it so obvious arnav is jealous did u see when akaash said khushiji ko inka match miligya arnav got sooo jealous and upset awww arnav really wants khushi to be hers 

also i wanted 2 know what u guys might think what happens next so please can u comment ill be waiting to read your thoughts

PLEASE COMMENT 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanilla.ice thumbnail
loved the precap, cnt w8 to see his possesive side ova khushi and hope he starts to fall for her.. bt i want to c a bit of fun and comedy with the new entry NK b4 the romance starts
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yep he seems to be jealous as well as a bit sad ... 

he wants her to be his only .. bit he hasnt realized it is because he is in love with her ... 

he will eventually ... 

nk is bringing out the possessiveness in arnav and he will be driven up the wall seeing the interactions btwn kushi and nk ... 

so hope to see a lot of possessiveness from arnav's side ... 

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
arnav is super possesive of khushi... so he will be mad for sure.. we will get that she is crazy stay away from her... and i think things are going to boil over at the cocktail party
Originally posted by: 143badra

yep he seems to be jealous as well as a bit sad ... 

he wants her to be his only .. bit he hasnt realized it is because he is in love with her ... 

he will eventually ... 

nk is bringing out the possessiveness in arnav and he will be driven up the wall seeing the interactions btwn kushi and nk ... 

so hope to see a lot of possessiveness from arnav's side ... 

yeah cant wait 2 see the possessive side of arnav or should i say nanav
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fafu77

yeah cant wait 2 see the possessive side of arnav or should i say nanav

heart broken .. . shocked ... arnav: thinks how is this possible .. lol 

god his reaction to the newest nickname was superb

.. arnav has his hands full .. first of all he has to handle kushi now nk .. poor chap ... when kushi and nk become friends .. arnav will be doomed .. they will bring down the mansion .. both seems to be out of their minds .. and so lively and warm ... 

anjali even didnt spare arnav .. she too called him nanav .. wow wht a reaction there