Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naiomisharma thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jps01

I am also voting, every opportunity I get, everyday. Himmanshoo and Nivedita are presently in the third place. Bhagonwali can do with some boosting!Hope this unique show will return to the sets one day!
ritalakan thumbnail
ALERT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE OF HOW YOU VOTE! THE POLL HAS BEGUN TO CHEAT AGAIN! THIS TIME WITH NIA SHARMA! IMAGINE THIS! WHEN I VOTE ONE SHE GETS 100. I GUESS THEY HAVE CHOSEN NIA THIS TIME AROUND TO CHEAT FOR AND WHEN EVERYONE VOTE SHE GETS 100!WOULDN'T"T BE SURPRISED IF SHE SURPASSES EVERYONE AND ENDS UP IN THE FIRST POSITION! THIS POLL IS A FARCE AND OUGHT TO BE INVESTIGATED!BY THE WAY VOTE FOR NIVEDITA AND HIMMANSHOO PLEASE! DO NOT ALLOW NIA TO TAKE OVER NIVEDITA!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No wonder some of them are leading by 40 thousand!! 
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Ritalakan, please do send them a comment about what you just posted.  I cannot believe this!!!
ritalakan thumbnail
@indi and Jps01,

I've already lodged a complaint. However, apparently someone within the company itself  is highly responsible for choosing a different name at random  on a monthly basis to surpass everyone but if we continue to support Bhagonwali, Himmanshoo and Nivedita at least everyday , they may be able to maintain their third spot.Yesterday Nia was 10,000. Now she is 12,000. Never seen her exceeding 1000 votes before! Wouldn't be surprised to see someone else next month surpassing Himmanshoo/Nivedita.
naiomisharma thumbnail
Yes! Vote! Vote! Vote everyone!
naiomisharma thumbnail
Can anybody answer this question? Is this poll helping in anyway?
jps01 thumbnail
@ Naiomisharma, I am not sure how it works, but I know that it helps to put them on the map since they don't have any current shows!  At least they are in the limelight and not totally disappeared! 😛
crablouse thumbnail
Love Bhagonwali to death and will do almost anything to ensure that it returns to the screens!
jps01 thumbnail
@ Crablouse (what a name??😉), Welcome to the forum!!!! Love to have you here!!!🤗

Just wanted to remind you to sign the iPetition for BBAT 2, we need as many signatures as possible and you are allowed to sign at least ten times per day.  Add any friend or relative you know.  And thanks!!!