Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishiramkaran thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If you profess to love Bhagonwali, please support the show and it's constituents!
sensorphea thumbnail
I never give up, I keep voting for them. I still miss Bhagonwali especially Himmanshoo and Nivedita so much. I feel so sad to see Bhagonwali and it's celebrity drop down, but I know that all fans try to save this show. I'm really proud of this. I want to know how are they and what they are doing now? because my country is so further from India and I really want to hear about them.
crystalm thumbnail
Vote Bhagonwali, Himmanshoo and Nivedita continuously like I do please! They aren't getting sufficient votes from their supporters. Something is definitely wrong here!
sensorphea thumbnail
Be careful, I found some thing wrong with the poll.   The name below Nivedita also get one vote when I vote for Niveditathe.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've realised that I've been voting for Nivedita and another particular individual simultaneously, especially during the morning period. As a consequence she may be either placed fifth or eliminated from the top five.Since this poll is rigged, it will be senseless voting for my favourite celebrities after May 12th!
Keshawn thumbnail
Apart from Nivedita, Sakshi Tanwar is receving votes from Himmanshoo as well. This poll was designed to phase out Nividita eventually. Yesterday Sakshi Tanwar who has never been placed or even exceeded 2000 votes, from the onset of this cheating poll has astonishingly received 6000 votes in one day. However, Bhagonwali's supporters ought to be blamed as well for not supporting their constituents tremendously. Nivedita who usually receives 2000+ votes in one day is now receiving approximately 1000 votes. For these reasons next month I'll be throwing in the towel. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
sensorphea thumbnail
It is not fair. We should complaint about this problem. I vote only for Nivedita and Himmanshoo, why my vote goes to other person.
indranishakthi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Every time my friends and I vote we noticed that the same individual has been getting half our votes. Presently she has been receiving 1 vote as soon as a different person enters since she has already passed Nivedita and is in 4th position. Wouldn't be surprised if she reaches in the 1st position towards the ending of April's poll.Please vote to ensure that Nivedita remains in the top five. Edited by indranishakthi - 11 years ago
jonathanramdath thumbnail
Please vote Himmanshoo and Nivedita Bhagonwali fanatics! Edited by jonathanramdath - 11 years ago
rishiramkaran thumbnail
Please ensure that Himmanshoo and Nivedita remains in the top five even for the last time. Give it your best shot! Vote! Vote! Vote!