Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Backstage India Monthly Poll: Vote for BBAT! - Page 8

mariaram thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please be informed that shows like Bhagonwali that are no longer being televised will not be included in the Backstage's India Poll top ten list. Though Bhagonwali is concurrently in the second place it may not be counted for the period of March 2012. However, a new competitive poll has been designed to facilitate serials that we miss the most. Probably Bhagonwali can be included in that list. Edited by mariaram - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May I know if you are closing this poll after what happened? I think the fans' complaints are true and reasonable.
tanutes thumbnail
Backstage India poll results are out! Please vote BBAT!
Bhagonwali#2
Himmanshoo#3
Nivedita#3
Congrats to them!

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
sensorphea thumbnail
I so happy to see that. I keep voting for Bhagonwali, Himmanshoo and Nivedita because I miss them so much. I wish to see two of them again. Love you and miss you so much.
emilyramtahal thumbnail
Please vote ! Give BBAT your tremendous support! People are voting other shows wildly!
radikadindial thumbnail
Please vote but beware of non supporters or spyers who visit Bhagonwali's forum!
naiomisharma thumbnail
Vote! Vote! Vote!Edited by naiomisharma - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
🤗@ naiomisharma, a Big WELCOME TO YOU!!!! 🤗  What took you so long???
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
sensorphea thumbnail
I keep watching and vote for Bhagonwali because I miss Bhagonwali so much especially I miss Himmanshoo and Nivedita. I try to download and I don't mind English subtitle is added or not, but some episode are not available. I really miss Bhagonwali.
naiomisharma thumbnail
Thank you jps01! I't's very sweet of you to welcome me with open arms.I've been a supporter of Bhagonwali, constantly voting on a daily basis but this month it seem as though Bhagonwali and its celebrities are under threat. I wouldn't be suprised if they end up being in the fifth position since apparently they have lost almost all their supporters. How unfortunate!