Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensorphea thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sorry about that. Does Bhagonwali completely end from Zee? I really miss Bhagonwali. I try to download but it's not available.
rakeshmulchan thumbnail
This poll is a farce! Imagine in just one day either a celebrity or a show is making 23, 000 and over votes!This is virtually unfair!
Edited by rakeshmulchan - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Rakeshmulchan, its amazing that some actors have that many fans, but let's keep hitting the votes for Himmanshoo at least.  The voting ends tomorrow.  Nivi is ok - she has nearly double H's votes.

rakeshmulchan thumbnail
@jps01

Guess what! Nive who was in second place is now in third place. Someone who was below 1000 votes surpassed her in just one day which is today. I'm totally dumbfounded!
jps01 thumbnail
You are correct Rakesh, how can you explain 30,000 votes overnight for an actor!!!
rakeshmulchan thumbnail
@jps01,

That particular individual is presently out in the lead with 100, 500 votes in just two days. Sounds fishy doesn't it?
sensorphea thumbnail
I always joint with all of you  to vote for Himmanshoo, Nivedita and Bhagonwali. I never give up.
sensorphea thumbnail
I keep voting for them.
jps01 thumbnail
OK Rakesh, its now way out of hand.  Don't believe its worth even voting anymore!!! The miracle of fans!!! Amazing!😡
rakeshmulchan thumbnail
@jps01,

As long as Gunhun and Bhagonwali are in the top five it's okay with me. For this reason  I'll continue giving it the best shot.