Backstage India Monthly Poll: Vote for BBAT! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cleos

Gracias Rani2007!

I tried viting for Nivedita and the same was happening to me.

Originally posted by tanutes

Thank you very much Rani 2007. When I voted for Nivedita I realised that there weren't any changes in the score.Please help!

Hi All, Please write comments in the female leads polls and let them know your votes are not being counted.  I noticed the same thing so I have been posting comments on there to tell them to fix the issue.  Thanks to all for voting!!
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Thanks for sharing - i already voted multiple times but they spelt bhagonwali wrong

Thanks Oma, I wrote a couple of comments in the favorite TV show poll to ask them to fix the spelling
Apparently some of  Nivedita'svotes are still not being tallied Rani2007
I just voted for Nivedita and there was no change in points. Something ought to be done! Probably these people who organised this voting system is tampering with the tallying. Rani2007 is there something which can be done to mitigate this problemby briinging ith to the attention of the organisers? I would be very grateful. Thank you ever so much.
Originally posted by jonathanramdath

I just voted for Nivedita and there was no change in points. Something ought to be done! Probably these people who organised this voting system is tampering with the tallying. Rani2007 is there something which can be done to mitigate this problemby briinging ith to the attention of the organisers? I would be very grateful. Thank you ever so much.

Originally posted by Keshawn

Apparently some of  Nivedita'svotes are still not being tallied Rani2007

Hey Guys,

Apparently the issue with ALL the female lead votes.  Please add comments asking them to fix the issue. I have posted a couple of comments for the female leads asking them to correct.   They listened to us last time by adding BBAT, Himmanshoo, and Nivedita to the poll so maybe they will listen again.
This is true I voted for Nividita and saw that she was on 93 and someone else was on 77. Within an hour that person is on 84 but yet Nive is still on 93 Rani2007. Apparently the organisers are definitely tampering with Nivedita's votes so that other women's scores will increase. Edited by marajnalini - 12 years ago
Likewise it happened to me that individual ws on 81 when I voted and Nivedita 93. Now Im hearing that she went up by three and Nive is on 93 still. Is this thing a hoax or something?
When voting Nivedita I noticed that this poll was designed in a certain way so that the votes will go to someone else so be careful how you are voting Nivedita!
I agree with you all want to get the latest update on the score? Nivedita is on a disappointing 96 and the person has passed her and is now on 101. At least Himmanshoo is doing exceptionally well! Good for him!
Rani2007 Nivedita remained on 108 for the entire day, no change!