•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
AB yeh kaisa twist hai!!!😲

Radhika's roop was taking Kahna's blessings!!😲
i am scraching my head so hard! hope someone will clear it quickly!!!

Humne tho sirf ek hi Real Radhika maanga tha!😕  ab kahna theen theen send kareinge tho bechare Dev babu handle nahi kar payenge!!!
😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ like the thought bechare Dev babu kya karenge

Me too want only Real Radhika and DEV( the old one before the Rp sabha and before DDg told the truth he was far far better
Bohut achcha hota agar 3 Radhika 3 colour ki sari pehenti but the 3 wearing same same also intensified the effect. Ab dekho, Radhika ke roop ke hi aur 3 roop!!!
Firstly i was also surprised why they taking blessings?
acc to my view,initially kanha himself used to change his form but this time he emerged three forms from inside and these are not kanha but dasis with powers.something like this ,i mean.
Originally posted by chalhov

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ like the thought bechare Dev babu kya karenge

Me too want only Real Radhika and DEV( the old one before the Rp sabha and before DDg told the truth he was far far better

😆   Ya dev bechara!!  

ab tak tho Dev babu ko yehi pareshani hai ki Radhika ke adhikar usko kaise dilaun!!!
Agar jab theen theen Radhika ko dekhe ga na!! tho aur bhi confused ho jayega ki,  Ab kis Radhika ko kaunsa Adhikar dun!!!😆
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Bohut achcha hota agar 3 Radhika 3 colour ki sari pehenti but the 3 wearing same same also intensified the effect. Ab dekho, Radhika ke roop ke hi aur 3 roop!!!

OH ho!!!  choco_boy!!!

u and ur obsession of ur Radh ke saadi!!😆   😉
Dont worry hopefully when real Radhika will return! hope  we'll get to see her wearing more colourful Saadi!😃
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Firstly i was also surprised why they taking blessings?
acc to my view,initially kanha himself used to change his form but this time he emerged three forms from inside and these are not kanha but dasis with powers.something like this ,i mean.

Even i am confused with what they showed! 😕

anyways lets see what CV's have to show us tomorrow!
hpefully tomorrow otherwise i cant bear it till monday!..4 days
yes niha i didnt understand y rad take blessings from kanha i scratched my head when they shown this scene and i want devbabu to see 3 rad at a time ha ha
I was realy confused why the radhika took blessing and when teen radhika emerged from him I was confused i thought of getting two radhika and one will be he, but he is sending three Radhika's atleast hope one of them was real radhika who goes with daai and becoz kanha said Radhika should completed her bahu dharma so i expect real radhika if preset will go wiht daaima