Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' mann Ki Awaaz- 22-12-11 (Page 3)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Love the pic, great choice, enough to make anyone start daydreamingSmile
Epi was quite good, Naiki's scenes were sooo stretched, but she's a good actress, so its ok i suppose, but its too funny how KN's running around after her, doesn't suit himLOL
i wonder how long SS is gonna be nice to P for, it doesnt' usually last very long.
Tanshi - ridiculous considering they've been married for 4 yrs, no kids, and he still behaves like that.
The kriya scene was lovely, unexpected, and different with K's singing.  Hilarious how he couldn't switch his phone off, AB was just awesome. i hope they continue the scene tomorrow, and don't just cut it off there with a lame excuse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

18270fansajitha10Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.Rbabithaj

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
It was a very nice episode. 

Menaka acted well with her crocodile tears.  Shakti's imitation of Krishna was hilarious.
I don't like Arushi's character (Avantika is not a good actress either).  But still I felt pity for her today.  I think Arushi should throw Tanmay out.

Kriya scene was the best.  Baba's song was hilarious and he has improved his singing.  We all wanted Kriya scene to be longer.  But it was cut off by that Luni Meera's message.  Hopefully we will see more Kriya scenes  tomorow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyariyya6

18270fans Senior Member
18270fans
18270fans

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by a_uma

Excellent review dhakarn... Clap

Both KN and K were hilarious today... Both panicking at the thought of upsetting their respective wives... KN doing a gr8 imitation of baba... LOL

K was outstanding today and in good moodwa as well. Wink.. but unfortunately that kabab me haddi Meera spoilt our long awaited kriya scene.. Angry

Thanks dear Big smile

@ bold : exactly , he always insulted K for running behind his wife ...whereas K does that in an adorable , cute n dignified kinda way...KN , he is more like a stupid man , blindly trying to please his wife...n glad that we have such great actors in JM n AB to bring about the minor diff in it Big smile 

Beautifully said, Uma and Dhakaran.  It was a treat to watch KN  with that rustic  background music. And KST with his talk about costly phones, was just awesome. Thakoors, you simply rock! 

Edited by 18270fans - 22 December 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rdhakarnbabithaj

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

A better episode Big smile

so the teacher tells P that something had happened at home itself ...n the CVs did, as usual , talk about  one of the basic social issue there ...as we know how much a child gets affected bec of the conditions at home...

P came to TN asked directly to M whether she had said o done anything to samar which affected him badly...as everybody would ask...but after that what followed was one of the most dragged n torturous nautanki's ever in MKAP...M's scenes r stretched ...n stretched ...!!!! especially her nautanki with KN Angry Dead she seems to have understood the fact that KN just doesn't have any say in the matters of the house...its either SS or K or P...

liked how P came n explained nicely n politely to everybody what she meant n how M was making a mountain out of a mole...brilliant job P n PG ...but M , she again tried to accuse P that the way she asked her was not right ...but SS overruled her there ...LOL  n honestly   P didn't ask in any impolite manner... KN is fast becoming M's pet dog ...Dead  JM was good as usual but found M OTT

so meera is back Angry Ouch  can't understand one thing ...she got K's mobile no: Shocked Ouch How? Shocked OK , then she knows so much things about K ...so how come she don't know that K is an illiterate...Confused ...? glad that the nature knows what is right ...the wind blew the letter away...Clap n she heard what was in K's mind which is to never see her again ...n yet she is shamelessly after him Dead

Kolaveri di ...LOL haha ...K thought it was godavari , the river LOL   ROFL  ... ofcourse he doesn't know tamil Big smile ...but liked how CVs r keeping the story up to date with recent trends ...this song is now so popular...even me like it Wink ...n also  like  dhanush too ...good actor ...so coming back to MKAP ...Big smile glad to see K is a jovial mood n P was having a shy smile when he held her from back...but then again their conversation took to samar route...n P's worry is not baseless as these days children can see anything n learn anything Ouch ...K again steered their convo back to themselves Smile n P too came out of her sad mood ...but only to be interrupted by that meera...Angry truly said by K...she is indeed the kabad mein haddi LOL ...

liked how K was trying to switch off the her 'love declarations' cursing chandu for giving him such a complicated phone LOL n haila KST is now afraid of his babu , whether she might hear it ...the way he was panicking ...LOL Ouch K, this is the time ...right time...just tell her n  get it over with...n liked how P suddenly picked up a girls voice n immediately asked 'who is there'? whose voice is that?' LOL  needless to say AB was superb

MMFG : no comments Dead

blooper : where is samar ? he was not in the hall when M was doing her nautanki there...nor was he inside KN's room when she was doing her nautanki there LOL

its simple nowdays to get one''s no... afterall it KST no...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.Rdhakarn

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Why this Godavari di,I am not still over it.Baba is much better singer now but this Meera I want to kill her really she is Kabab main Haddi.AB,PG,JM and Soni they all acted very nicely.Feeling bad for Arushi i want to kick that Tanmay.

Anondo.Rdhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@ Balu bhai , babitha n Mo : thank u so much Big smile 

Anondo.Rbabithaj

Go to top