Pratigya

MKAPians' mann Ki Awaaz- 22-12-11 - Page 2

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: babithaj

Issse Kehthe hain " HOTTEST JODI"... Thanx Dhanya... adorable they r... what an eyelock... truly amazing..

Awesome pik πŸ˜ƒ But which episode was that pik in?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
K trying to shut off meera's message was sooo funny...🀣..he was cursing chandu saying I told him to give me a simple phone and not a fancy one like this that it can't be shut now...πŸ˜†

it was SPA 2010 tile song's picπŸ˜›

pranav8519 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome episode today... godaveri di was fabulous at last cvs show something πŸ˜Š want them to show more amd more of our kriya
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

K trying to shut off meera's message was sooo funny...🀣..he was cursing chandu saying I told him to give me a simple phone and not a fancy one like this that it can't be shut now...πŸ˜†

yah, simple phones don't hv this MMs option too... poor K... iam still not came out frm Godavari Di song from AB's mouth... Really SOME chemistry they hv... in just 4 mins, they made us all so happy...☺️
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love the pic, great choice, enough to make anyone start daydreaming😊
Epi was quite good, Naiki's scenes were sooo stretched, but she's a good actress, so its ok i suppose, but its too funny how KN's running around after her, doesn't suit himπŸ˜†
i wonder how long SS is gonna be nice to P for, it doesnt' usually last very long.
Tanshi - ridiculous considering they've been married for 4 yrs, no kids, and he still behaves like that.
The kriya scene was lovely, unexpected, and different with K's singing.  Hilarious how he couldn't switch his phone off, AB was just awesome. i hope they continue the scene tomorrow, and don't just cut it off there with a lame excuse.

sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a very nice episode. 

Menaka acted well with her crocodile tears.  Shakti's imitation of Krishna was hilarious.
I don't like Arushi's character (Avantika is not a good actress either).  But still I felt pity for her today.  I think Arushi should throw Tanmay out.

Kriya scene was the best.  Baba's song was hilarious and he has improved his singing.  We all wanted Kriya scene to be longer.  But it was cut off by that Luni Meera's message.  Hopefully we will see more Kriya scenes  tomorow.
18270fans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold : exactly , he always insulted K for running behind his wife ...whereas K does that in an adorable , cute n dignified kinda way...KN , he is more like a stupid man , blindly trying to please his wife...n glad that we have such great actors in JM n AB to bring about the minor diff in it πŸ˜ƒ 

Beautifully said, Uma and Dhakaran.  It was a treat to watch KN  with that rustic  background music. And KST with his talk about costly phones, was just awesome. Thakoors, you simply rock! 
Edited by 18270fans - 12 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

A better episode πŸ˜ƒ

so the teacher tells P that something had happened at home itself ...n the CVs did, as usual , talk about  one of the basic social issue there ...as we know how much a child gets affected bec of the conditions at home...

P came to TN asked directly to M whether she had said o done anything to samar which affected him badly...as everybody would ask...but after that what followed was one of the most dragged n torturous nautanki's ever in MKAP...M's scenes r stretched ...n stretched ...!!!! especially her nautanki with KN πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ she seems to have understood the fact that KN just doesn't have any say in the matters of the house...its either SS or K or P...

liked how P came n explained nicely n politely to everybody what she meant n how M was making a mountain out of a mole...brilliant job P n PG ...but M , she again tried to accuse P that the way she asked her was not right ...but SS overruled her there ...πŸ˜†  n honestly   P didn't ask in any impolite manner... KN is fast becoming M's pet dog ...🀒  JM was good as usual but found M OTT

so meera is back 😑   can't understand one thing ...she got K's mobile no: 😲 How? 😲 OK , then she knows so much things about K ...so how come she don't know that K is an illiterate...πŸ˜• ...? glad that the nature knows what is right ...the wind blew the letter away...πŸ‘ n she heard what was in K's mind which is to never see her again ...n yet she is shamelessly after him πŸ€’

Kolaveri di ...πŸ˜† haha ...K thought it was godavari , the river πŸ˜†   🀣  ... ofcourse he doesn't know tamil πŸ˜ƒ ...but liked how CVs r keeping the story up to date with recent trends ...this song is now so popular...even me like it πŸ˜‰ ...n also  like  dhanush too ...good actor ...so coming back to MKAP ...πŸ˜ƒ glad to see K is a jovial mood n P was having a shy smile when he held her from back...but then again their conversation took to samar route...n P's worry is not baseless as these days children can see anything n learn anything ...K again steered their convo back to themselves πŸ˜Š n P too came out of her sad mood ...but only to be interrupted by that meera...😑 truly said by K...she is indeed the kabad mein haddi πŸ˜† ...

liked how K was trying to switch off the her 'love declarations' cursing chandu for giving him such a complicated phone πŸ˜† n haila KST is now afraid of his babu , whether she might hear it ...the way he was panicking ...πŸ˜† K, this is the time ...right time...just tell her n  get it over with...n liked how P suddenly picked up a girls voice n immediately asked 'who is there'? whose voice is that?' πŸ˜†  needless to say AB was superb

MMFG : no comments 🀒

blooper : where is samar ? he was not in the hall when M was doing her nautanki there...nor was he inside KN's room when she was doing her nautanki there πŸ˜†

its simple nowdays to get one''s no... afterall it KST no...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why this Godavari di,I am not still over it.Baba is much better singer now but this Meera I want to kill her really she is Kabab main Haddi.AB,PG,JM and Soni they all acted very nicely.Feeling bad for Arushi i want to kick that Tanmay.