Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't seem to hate Imran... 
I even liked him in BKB... Deepika annoyed me in the film, but I have to say Imran actually done a good job in that film, he was actually looked like he was getting better... 

I am looking forward to EKAET... Though I do want to see him do more work than Rom Coms... But I have to say if Imran gets the right Romantic movie, I think he will do wonders and go ahead of all his contemporary's even if his acting is weaker than theirs... sometimes it just takes a lot of factors or who knows he is following the typical BW fashion, first establish yourself as a the romantic hero and then do any film and mostly the crowd will follow πŸ˜† 

As for the other actors, Ranveer the looks and his off screen personality put me off... 

Shahid is the best of the lot mentioned Prem and Aditya he was fantastic, but he makes some terrible script decisions... 

Ranbir, he is amazing... I think I love watching him and Imran in any movie they do, can't seem to find something I don't like about them on screen and even watching a terrible movie, they overshadow the fact that I don't like the movie...  
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Please refresh my memory...I don't even remember his hits. He is really that bad. πŸ˜†
Publicized flops are anyday better than mediocre hits in this industry. Immu is too dull to sustain for longer. 

His hits are Janey tu ya janey na.. (i haven't completely seen this movie.. but its songs are popular.. pappu can't dance sala and others), Delhi belly, Mere brother ki dulhan and I hate love stories. Have you seen any of these movies?? πŸ˜† I am pretty sure the answer is NO.
^^ I haven't seen delhi belly.. but everyone seems to hate it.. so i don't want to watch it. Janey tu is not my kind of movie either its very boring and slow.. but songs are kinda okayish.. Imran's future looks bleak.. him and sonam have really never ever shown any spark.. they are both doing movies just for the heck of it.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the Kapoor family, genes seemed to have gotten passed on every time -- in terms of acting. I wonder how come Imran didn't inherit some of Aamir's genes...

The only movie I truly loved him in is JTYJN. Also the two films he did as a child artist.

I am hoping that movie he has with VB gets some of the acting out of him.Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Imran didnt get anything from his maamu, that's for sure.
His looks have helped him out as did his debut film, but after that, poor kid just seems like a misfit.
He  just sucks in general.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
IK sucks at every kind of role.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Totally agreed. No drive or amibition, just there to pout and preen for the cameras. πŸ₯±

They do films to maintain the lifestyle they are used to. Period.
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish this guy the best. But he often pops up in reality shows to promote his upcoming movies and I can't exactly pinpoint it but there's something in his mannerisms when he talks to the contestants that totally puts me off. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the disinterest or  lack of genuine feeling. Maybe that also translates his movies as you are saying... not much interest put into his acting.πŸ˜•
Uh oh..I sense a series of threats coming ladygaga's way πŸ˜†