Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Imran sucks at romantic roles??? (Page 12)

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Okay was really busy yesterday and today so i forgot about this thread. lady gaga, i still feel like i'm being misread here.

I don't mean rotten tomatoes = godly truth that a movie is good

I merely used the high rating as one of the examples for its good reception. Several critics too gave it good reviews, the public review was good, and it became a superhit on its own. On the IF Delhi Belly review thread it was generally positive reviews as well. TAKING all that into account, i'm just saying that DB was one of the best films of the year. And by that i dont mean 'ITS THE BEST MOVIE OBVIOUSLY NO SHIT'.  I mean if we look at the numbers and the majorities reception of it, it was one of the top films of 2011.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga.

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Originally posted by masakaliii

take a chillpill lwasaxxxstar, everyone speaks out on the forums when they think someone has misinterpreted what someone else has said.

Clearly you didn't get what i was saying, or i stated it wrong.  Delhi Belly has its faults and i can see why people might dislike it. All i'm saying though is that i wouldnt dub it a movie that was generally disliked. It managed to pull it critics, alternative film goers, and box-office junkies. Which is why i called it 'one of the best films of the year'.

I am chilled. Its quiet clear whose pants are filled with ants right now. Tell your groupies to do the same. I understood your post yet I disagreed with that one sentence. Why do people feel the need to tell me what I should disagree with and what I should not? 

So the universal truth is that Delhi Belly is one of the finest movies of the year? 

Please. I disagree. So do others clearly. There is nothing shocking or laughable about it. 

No-one was shocked. No-one was 'laughing. ?? I didn't even find your disagreement over DB being a good movie problematic. So... I thought we're all just discussing opinions as this is a forum.

Secondly. SmartiePants is not one of my groupies lmfao.
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i thought you people were talking about emraan hashmi and i said  what the hell and when opened the post, i was ROFL  

Carry on guys..i like imran khan but not his acting...(as bashing is not allowed am not saying anything..)

Go to top