Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --ania--

What?Where? When? How? πŸ˜² But, wow πŸ˜†

link to the post, please :) I don't even remember the contestants' name right now...lol...

Me too want to see the post. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Read the last couple of pages...its hilarious...πŸ˜†

Sky's gf shows up and threatens to report me to the cyber cops...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm jumping in with my popcorns and nice revengeful background music πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Read the last couple of pages...its hilarious...πŸ˜†

Sky's gf shows up and threatens to report me to the cyber cops...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This forum is reall dull man...I want IK's wife to show up here. 😭
I actually enjoyed Delli Belly a lot, laughed endlessly over all the crude gags. But for me Imran sort of killed the movie. He just doesznt have it, no matter how hard he tried. No wonder they tried to get Ranbir first for the role.

But its such a shame that a better and more experimental actor like Ranbir has less success in the box office when compared to Imran 'Mamu ka Bhanja' Khan.
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

I'd join in as well and I know that I'd open a fanclub for nutella crepes. 
This topic is, I think, dead. But I just had to post this:

OMG! I LOVE nutella crepes! They're like my life! πŸ˜ Ditto for the samosas. πŸ˜†
I'm so glad you brought this up. Imran Khan is such a limited actor. I don't even think it's fair to even call him an actor? He really does suck to put it nicely..He attempts the same, lame movies..he shows no versatility..yet. people like him? what?! I don't get him or his fans. No offense. lol
Poor Imran! People would rather talk about samosas and kachauris in his thread instead of paying any attention to him.

Masakali even SRK's asoka has a 100 percent rating on rotten tomatoes, MNIK has a 80 percent rating and even junk like ra.one has 75 percent rating! It doesn't prove anything. And whenever i am about to get DB's dvd someone around me always tells me that i shouldn't. I would never pay to watch toilet humor anyway.
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
Yeah my Immi needs to buckle up!! Experiment karo aur eyebrows hilane ke alawa kuch aur emote karo! But I wuv Immi.
Okay was really busy yesterday and today so i forgot about this thread. lady gaga, i still feel like i'm being misread here.

I don't mean rotten tomatoes = godly truth that a movie is good

I merely used the high rating as one of the examples for its good reception. Several critics too gave it good reviews, the public review was good, and it became a superhit on its own. On the IF Delhi Belly review thread it was generally positive reviews as well. TAKING all that into account, i'm just saying that DB was one of the best films of the year. And by that i dont mean 'ITS THE BEST MOVIE OBVIOUSLY NO SHIT'.  I mean if we look at the numbers and the majorities reception of it, it was one of the top films of 2011.

I am chilled. Its quiet clear whose pants are filled with ants right now. Tell your groupies to do the same. I understood your post yet I disagreed with that one sentence. Why do people feel the need to tell me what I should disagree with and what I should not? 

So the universal truth is that Delhi Belly is one of the finest movies of the year? 

Please. I disagree. So do others clearly. There is nothing shocking or laughable about it. 

No-one was shocked. No-one was 'laughing. ?? I didn't even find your disagreement over DB being a good movie problematic. So... I thought we're all just discussing opinions as this is a forum.

Secondly. SmartiePants is not one of my groupies lmfao.