Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Another correction  πŸ˜†

It's Pune (If I'm not wrong)  πŸ€”

Oh thanks Mogli! and my sincere apologies again, Rachna! 

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Ladygaga no worries your thread is now back on track. πŸ˜ƒ

😳
πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Theatre

I'm going to have to agree with LwasaXXXStar here😊... Delhi belly was probably one of the most wannabe film of bollywood. It was crap. The whole idea of the film was completely taken from Pineapple Express and turned into another bollywood film. Also, Delhi Belly surivived mostly because it has Aamir Khan tag. and Aamir is one of the biggest thief in bollywood. He appntly claims "shit happens" to be his phrase. W*F!!!!!! didn't anyone ever watch forest gump to much. people give Aamir Khan too much credit for stuff that isn't his. plus, it isnt that great. finally there is someone that agrees with me that Delhi Belly was a bad film. Also, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is very offending!!!!!!  πŸ˜‘

p.s. if Imran wife is reading this---- might want to know. your husband's a p****** @#$#@$πŸ˜†

Count me in the "DB and MBKD were not great" gang.
Aaarrgh, didnt know Delhy Belly was a Pineapple Express remake. I never really got in the mood to watch DB  for some reason. I love the music in this movie though! Daddy mujse bola...tu galti hai meri...saabun ke shakal mein, beta tu to nikla keval jhaaag! jhaaag! jhaaag! bhaag bhaag DK Bhose DK bhose...πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eraser

Off topic but I have to say this..

I HATE ALOO SAMOSA! 

😲 OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ALOO SAMOSA!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I love it!😍
I was wondering why a thread on Immi baby who can't act sala, reach 11 pages...I know why now. 

*ahem* *ahem* to the crepes, samosas, and chaats! :P:P
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^But when I read eraser doesn't like Aloo Samosa I had to rant!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but this was entertaining!

Actually the food discussion only lasted from pages 9 to 11. πŸ·
Everything else was pure Immy! So there! 

Now, OBVIOUSLY, I didn't bother checking every single page!πŸ˜› 
Isn't this a fact already that this Immi darling can't act?!? Baat khatam! Why the discussion over something that doesn't exist! πŸ˜†
You missed my point, Cirxus!
When there was nothing worth discussing, I didn't get the need for the thread reaching a whole 12 pages (now 13..) for no reason! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago

No worries. I was just having fun! 

But guess what I just got threatened by a C lister celebrity's girlfriend on BB forum?????/

Oh My Days!!!!!11111🀣

What?Where? When? How? πŸ˜² But, wow πŸ˜†

link to the post, please :) I don't even remember the contestants' name right now...lol...