Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Imran sucks at romantic roles??? - Page 7

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Oh man, food in India is just, PERFECT. 

Okay so my uncle's Turkish co-worker gave him this AWESOME samosa recipe (Turkish style) which is very different but oh-so-delicious. The filling is made of shredded mozzarella cheese, black olives and Tuna/smoked turkey or chicken slices (chopped). I make them all the time and the melted cheese and olives taste so so so good! πŸ˜

Hehehe youre so cute eraser πŸ˜† Yep you can fill just about anything in the samosas!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
innit a bad thing when I'm craving food right after lunch =/ hahaha
Himani - I agree! You can fill up samosas with basically anything and everything! Yum yum yum. and the best part about eating Indian samosas is dipping them in the chutney. Sweet chutney, green chutney, yogurt chutney, all sorts of chutneys! πŸ˜ƒ

Rachna - You're in India right now, right? so you can go eat fresh samosas as we speak πŸ˜ƒ
She's in Philippine right now  πŸ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: bamboocopter

She's in Philippine right now  πŸ˜† 

Oooh my bad Rachna, my paarey (yes, I had philippino friends when I was little πŸ˜†)! I thought you were going to Chennai for Christmas! Oh well, I'm sure you can get some awesome philippino samosas (springrolls πŸ˜†). 

Mogli, I owe you big time. Thanks for tirelessly correcting meπŸ€—
eraser...I-F should open a food forum specifically for you and your fellow foodies. Morning, afternoon, night...all everyone would discuss would be anything and everything about food. From street food, to restaurant food, to ghar ka khaana...

The only time a moderator would have to intervene and close a topic if two members would get into an argument like - what's better, bhel puri or pani puri? which is more fattening - chicken biryani or vegetable biryani? And so and and so forth...

Can you imagine? Members would even have fanclubs for different type of foods and gallery where only pictures of food would be posted. 

I'd join in as well and I know that I'd open a fanclub for nutella crepes. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago

πŸ˜› 

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

eraser...I-F should open a food forum specifically for you and your fellow foodies. Morning, afternoon, night...all everyone would discuss would be anything and everything about food. From street food, to restaurant food, to ghar ka khaana...

The only time a moderator would have to intervene and close a topic if two members would get into an argument like - what's better, bhel puri or pani puri? which is more fattening - chicken biryani or vegetable biryani? And so and and so forth...

Can you imagine? Members would even have fanclubs for different type of foods and gallery where only pictures of food would be posted. 

I'd join in as well and I know that I'd open a fanclub for nutella crepes. 

Oh Shab πŸ˜†

Nutella Crepes = HEAVEN. What do you like them with? I love to have em with bananas and/or berries and lots of ice-cream/whipped cream. 

btw, you're right, I'd totally get into fights over food. I'm very sensitive about people's attitude towards food and cant stand picky and/or non-experimental/boring eaters. My mom is like that and my brother was like that but I've been training him since a while so he has gotten more experimental now. and the only reason my best friend is my best friend because she loves food. πŸ˜†. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

I am chilled. Its quiet clear whose pants are filled with ants right now. Tell your groupies to do the same. I understood your post yet I disagreed with that one sentence. Why do people feel the need to tell me what I should disagree with and what I should not? 

So the universal truth is that Delhi Belly is one of the finest movies of the year? 

Please. I disagree. So do others clearly. There is nothing shocking or laughable about it. 

I'm going to have to agree with LwasaXXXStar here😊... Delhi belly was probably one of the most wannabe film of bollywood. It was crap. The whole idea of the film was completely taken from Pineapple Express and turned into another bollywood film. Also, Delhi Belly surivived mostly because it has Aamir Khan tag. and Aamir is one of the biggest thief in bollywood. He appntly claims "shit happens" to be his phrase. W*F!!!!!! didn't anyone ever watch forest gump to much. people give Aamir Khan too much credit for stuff that isn't his. plus, it isnt that great. finally there is someone that agrees with me that Delhi Belly was a bad film. Also, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is very offending!!!!!!  πŸ˜‘

p.s. if Imran wife is reading this---- might want to know. your husband's a p****** @#$#@$πŸ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ mogli πŸ˜† you are goood man ahaha

eraser, pareee I've never been to chennai but if I ever go there, I may, proper, BURST, because my knees tremble for South food haila

Pune's good to get bloated as well πŸ˜†