Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yep... Jabh takh rahegaa samose mein aloo yaheen rahegaa Mamoo ka bhatijaaa... πŸ˜†

IMO, He is just a glorified version of AB jr... Atleast AB is better off screen... He doesnt whine and cry like a certain someone...πŸ₯±

Off topic but I have to say this..

I HATE ALOO SAMOSA! 
@eraser I enjoy it and any veggie samosa esp paneer spinanch one
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yep... Jabh takh rahegaa samose mein aloo yaheen rahegaa Mamoo ka bhatijaaa... πŸ˜†

IMO, Imran is just a glorified version of AB jr... Atleast AB is better off screen, atleast he doesnt whine and cry like a certain someone...Sleepy

He is defo a better looking version of TK. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eraser

Off topic but I have to say this..

I HATE ALOO SAMOSA! 

BUT KAISE πŸ˜²
haww
Rachna and Jess - I dont know..all the aloo samosas at all the Indian places taste the same! Whenever my parents get them, I just eat the crust and give the aloo to my brother. Blaaah!
from imran to aloo samosas...gotta love how we still maintain those good ol habbitsπŸ˜†
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

Rachna and Jess - I dont know..all the aloo samosas at all the Indian places taste the same! Whenever my parents get them, I just eat the crust and give the aloo to my brother. Blaaah!
You're like my sister πŸ˜† She doesn't eat the aloo, just the crust πŸ˜†

And no wonder you think they all taste the same..you don't eat the part that makes them different! πŸ˜† The aloo and how its umm..bhuno-ed πŸ˜† I had the best samosa in India..the aloo was bhunaoed so well! I had like 4-5 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't eat that many samosas in one sitting unless my mom has made them from scratch πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chocolover89

You're like my sister πŸ˜† She doesn't eat the aloo, just the crust πŸ˜†

And no wonder you think they all taste the same..you don't eat the part that makes them different! πŸ˜† The aloo and how its umm..bhuno-ed πŸ˜† I had the best samosa in India..the aloo was bhunaoed so well! I had like 4-5 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't eat that many samosas in one sitting unless my mom has made them from scratch πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† lol. What I meant was, the aloo filling tastes the same, no matter what Indian place I go to. Its like they all get their aloo filling supply from the same place! I'm talking about the giant triangle ones like these ones

The samosas in India are of course, orgasmic.  I swear to God, I never knew samosas could taste this good! Yum yum yum, I used to eat them like I never ate food in my life. 

^Hahahha okay πŸ˜† Yeah here most restaurants's aloo filliings are similar in taste..some restaurants I've been too have differences but fro the most part they are similar...Yeah you haven't eaten a samosa unless its in India πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chocolover89

^Hahahha okay πŸ˜† Yeah here most restaurants's aloo filliings are similar in taste..some restaurants I've been too have differences but fro the most part they are similar...Yeah you haven't eaten a samosa unless its in India πŸ˜†

Oh man, food in India is just, PERFECT. 

Okay so my uncle's Turkish co-worker gave him this AWESOME samosa recipe (Turkish style) which is very different but oh-so-delicious. The filling is made of shredded mozzarella cheese, black olives and Tuna/smoked turkey or chicken slices (chopped). I make them all the time and the melted cheese and olives taste so so so good! πŸ˜