Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

He does...JTYJN was great but he's getting very repetitive...I mean I liked him as a villain in Kidnap but I wish he'd experiment...I haven't seen Delhi Belly yet...but he makes me laugh when he raises his eyebrows a lotπŸ˜†

You like him as a villain?.. from which angle did he look villainous? πŸ˜†... I thought Sanjay Dutt was a better villain in that film, and he was the good guy!
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love Aamir with a passion,
and dislike Imran with a vengence.

we all tend to overanalyse the trimurthi's of non acting (DP, Kat, Sonam) and Im surprised how thi boy gets away with hardly any criticism.

He is a pathetic pathetic actor and no matter how hard mamu tries this banja will always be one.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

You like him as a villain?.. from which angle did he look villainous? πŸ˜†... I thought Sanjay Dutt was a better villain in that film, and he was the good guy!

No I think he was alright...knew you'd say Sanjay looks like one!πŸ˜†
He's useless. He even acted better in Joh Jeeta Wohi Sikander

Originally posted by: 2direct

He's useless. He even acted better in Joh Jeeta Wohi Sikander

🀣

By flashing his butt πŸ˜†

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

I agree he is the weakest. But he is better looking than all the other actors.. one thing i don't like about him is his hair, romantic hero ke baal toh acche honey hi chahiye..lol. When i was watching MBKD.. mujhe laga ki Ali zafar ke baal agar immu ke paas hotey toh he would have looked hotter..lol And ali zafar also.. kitni overacting kari MBKD mein...

Back to the topic.. Ranveer seems most natural in romance out of all the new actors.. but i am not too sure about his looks... like raja sen mocked him in the ricky bahl review.. that he is miles behind SRK.. OR something! Ranbir also sometimes he seems expressionless. I always used to mock shahid that he copies SRK.. but he acted decently in the punjab part of mausam.. shahid is better than ranbir and imran at romance. Ranveer and shahid are better romantic heros out of the current lot.

Yeah he is good looking...But how long can he survive just on looks? Eventually people are going to get bored. I am already bored by his movies...and I was actually pro-Imran in the beginning of the year! Personally I think our male heros are required to "act" more than our heroines, unless of course they have such a massive fan following that doesn't care if they snore onscreen for 2 hours. The heroines are just supposed to look pretty and dance. I mean even on this forum, Katrina, Sonam, Deepika are TRASHED for their horrid acting abilities whereas Imran is usually not bashed that much.

I didn't even watch MBKD. Saw bits and bits and was turned off. πŸ˜† Ranveer and Shahid are definitely the better romantic heros out of the new gen actors. But Shahid has a bad script sense and even worse luck. I don't expect anything from that KK film with PC.. Ranbir is just about average as a romantic hero... Oh yeah! I did read that LVRB Raja Sen review where he said Ranveer is nowhere near SRK. I always find it hilarious that every single newbie is compared to SRK and its said ki he's like him..he will topple SRK..bla bla bla πŸ˜†
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am i the only one that liked Luck?!...πŸ˜† I actually liked that movie. I've watched it a several times. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
gettin typed cast
didnt lyk mere brother ki dulhan
break de baad was total rubbish
i hate luv story ws gr8 luvd it
ek main.. wud be gud atleast coz BEBO is dere sheess lukkin so kewt...#...

Originally posted by: fly2me

Am i the only one that liked Luck?!...πŸ˜† I actually liked that movie. I've watched it a several times.

Actually, the first quarter of the movie was pretty interesting; the last quarter as well.

His roles are always boringπŸ₯± He needs to go out and try something different than romantic roles..