SS:- Inner beauty Or Outer Beauty

Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My name is Meera....i am a fan of  Arjuhi n Karanika  Guys this is my first visit in KMH forumšŸ˜› I em also writing this SS in RBO Forum which is still ongoing. One of my friend who is silent reader here told me to write it on Arjuhi versionšŸ˜‰ So here i go...Tell me ur reviews, criticism are welcome =)   

I have Shanak version on it so if the name mixed do let me know ...

Link to Shanak version:-

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2379464

------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Guys i am not the owner of the story ...My friend today told me a story , she said that she read it some where on Facebook...So i am going to pen it down in " My Words" . Words are all mine . Just the plot is same & twists also..but I'll add my scenes into it . Arohi name is sapna here but it'll change later ... Keep reading for that =)

Inner beauty or Outer?

part 1 :-

This story is about Sapna Sharma ( Later will be Arohi) ! She have a older sister "Priya (Pri)" , She is in love with "Prem" . Her class mate . She have a Gang "Pri , Prem , Arjun , Aliya , Aman"
They all are best buddies but some where Arjun doesn't like Sapna because he think she is So called "Behenji" ( Hope this is the word =P) Sapna is attracted towards Arjun . may be its call Love . yeah she is in love with him ! But she is still too innocent like a child . Doesn't know how to dress up , how to enjoy life and how to defend herself from those compliments which she gets on her look ! Sapna is Beautiful , but no one can see that because she is beautiful from
In not from Out ! She always oiled her hairs she wear big big specs. And behave likes a Child ! Pri loves her alot and Prem , aliya & Aman too ! But Arjun, he never tries to look her inner beauty after all he is very handsome & dream boy of million hearts , he always make fun of her where as Sapna always ignore his compliments and adore him ! "Every girl is beautiful but it takes the right guy to see it" ! Sapna was adopted and her parents never like her ... They provide much attention to Priya...

'Oh shut up Prem ! No words against my sis" Said Pri . " Oh damn why are u damn twisting the conversation" Asked Prem getting irritated . "I am not ... I know she is too innocent but that doesn't mean u'll make fun of her " replied Pri getting angry . " Excuse me when did i made fun of her . I am just advicing u about her future look she needs to be mature" Said Prem . " Come on ... Drive the car .." Replied Pri getting irritated . They reached there school . It was there last year here and 2 days later were there exams. As soon as they enter aliya and aman came running towards her ! "Oh where is Sapna " Asked aliya . " Come on Al , Did'nt i told ya she is sick after what Arjun did with her " Said Pri . "Opps yeah Arjun is so ruthless " Said aliya a little bit sad . Al ( Aliya)...

Arjun mom wants him to marry Sapna and Arjun made fun of her ... saying non sense things about her but ... Sapna heard them and now she is really hurt ... Sick . Pri and her gang left for there class and she captured Arjun flirting again ! he noticed Pri entering .
"hey Pri ! Where is ur non sense sister ?"asked Arjun. " Oho Arjun .. stop irritating her .. she is soo sick that se can't even walk properly! Arjun stared her for a moment " Why is it so?" asked Arjun . "umm she heard u talking non sense about her. U know na se really loves u" Said Pri . "Oh ok .. neways don't talk about love bwah love with non sense girl ! Damn it" said Arjun and left ! Pri stared him disgust ! Arjun walked towards his girl friend but his mind was some where else " I think i have hurt her badly i need to apologize" Arjun thought . After school he left for Sapna's house . "hy aunty where is Sapna" asked Arjun . " In her room" said Sapna mom. Arjun tip toed in her room and found her sleeping... He Writes a not

"I am Sorry ... I think i was too much angry at mom ! 
And i am seriously not interested in marriage so...

So friends...?

Arjun...""

And smiled and stared her ! Her hair was open ... She was not wearing specs. She was covered with blanket so that her traditional clothes weren't shone and her face was glowing in dim light .. he smiled and shook his head .
"she is not that weird ... She looks like an angel rigt now... may b some people needs make over " Arjun thought and left ... Sapna mom who was standing there went in her room . She picked the note and tear it " I can't let this happen ... Sapna won't marry Arjun ... Only Priya will marry Arjun " ... She changed the note with

""Sapna don't act smart ... By acting like u r sick ..By doing this wat do u think i'll fall for u never !
I can never marry a girl like you ! I hate u ... becoz i don't want any clown too be my wife !...So if u have to tell my Mom that u won't marry me or else u'll regret ur decision later answer me my question soon !

Arjun...""

She smiled and left.. Sapna waked up and looked around her room she tied her hair wore her big specs and moved toward washroom lost in Arjun's words .. When she bumped into her dressing table .. She sighed and picked the things which felled mean while keeping them she saw a piece of paper ... She cried as she read it ..
It was enough he think i am acting just to get his love...And he insulted me she wiped her tears and left for college she passed with good marks and didn't give a damn look at Arjun where as Arjun was irritated that she didn't replied him..." I think i should go her house"
...he reached her house climbed from the pipe to her balcony and he saw her crying .. he made a weird face "Drama queen" he moved in her room. sapna was shocked to see Arjun in her room ..
"You what are u doing here?" .
"i need my answer" .
" what answer?"
"Didn't u got the note?" .
"Oh note yeah i got it"
by this Arjun received a tight slap on his face . This was it Arjun got angry and by a angry glare at her he left .
"I was soo dumb .. she is so crazy ... damn crazy... how dare she slapped me...No one dares to slap Arjun Singhania .. No one ... She have to repay " Arjun thought . Sapna sinked down on floor .."how cheap of him...I love him thats why ignore his complients but that doesn't mean he will be so harsh towards me"...Sapna was sweating so she went out to drink cold water she was aboutt to go back when she heard her name from her parent's room. she knew they hate her but why in late night they were talking about her? . She moved close there room . "Come on ... Kuch bhi karo lekin priya k shadi Arjun se hi hogi .. " said her mom .. "of course aur waise bhi us clown sapna ko apni wife kaun banayega" With tat both started laughing "But is ko bhi jaldi se yaha e nikalo ... Kahi bhi iski shaadi krdo waise bi ye Day by day ek burden ban ti jarai hai ... " . " hmm yea ... My friends Aryan's son Abhay uske sath iski shadi kr dete hai " . " yea u r right kal unhe bola lo.".. Sapna Felt alone , shattered...She ran into her room . They know Abhay was a drunkard and play boy . then how can they do that to her ... after a while she came to a decision ... RUN AWAY !!! She packed all her stuff not leaving a single thing of her for them ... Writes a note kept it on te dinning table and sighed and ...

She rented a house and booked her train for mumbai ... She didn't know where she was going but all matters to her was that mumbai was a city which can give her a sigh of relief.. she have already resigned from her school ...and her train was tomorrow ..., It was early morning she stepped on the station and waited for her train. prem and priya was too present there.. One of her friend was leaving so they came to bid bye to her ! When Pri saw a girl who looked same as sapna facing her back to Pri but she ignored the thought thinking that how can sapna be here ! She reached home doubt full where as ... she got invitation of a party tonight for the end of the school and starting of college life ! Mean while Arjun , Aliya and Aman reached Sapna & Pri's house as they were dearest to pri... And so they were dearest to her parents becoz they loved pri alot ..
" U guys so early in my home ?" Asked Pri. "yeah , ur mom called" Said Arjun . They all sat on the dinning table ..."Mom where is Sapna?" Asked Pri getting nervous. "Umm in her room" Replied her mom in not so interested tone. Pri smiled and shouts her name ! But no reply ... Where as Arjun made a face and anger took over him . Rage of anger can be seen in his eyes .. "may be she is really tired ... So she might be sleeping" Said aliya . Everybody nodded cursing Arjun for her condition . While having the breakfast aliya removed the flower pot aside so she can get the toast .. She found a paper .. "From Sapna" Was written on it . Aliya looked at it "Um..mmm Guys Look at this paper.. It have " from sapna"Written on it . pri Gulped and snatched the paper from aliya's hand and opened it ...where as her parents look at each other ...

I am tired of my "Unlucky" Life and i think , It is affecting all u too. I don't wanna be a Burden so u guys are free from me ... u guys will never get to see my face ever again
Sapna...

Pri opened her mouth wide, tears form in her eyes .. everybody stares at her blank face .
"Wh...h..at happen pri". 'She left ... She ran away" replied pri crying .. Every one was too shocked including Arjun ..." I knew it ..this girl will soon do some thing crazy like this" said her mom . " Wait a minute mom.. Its because of u .. u guys did'nt treated her well ... u always called her a burden right ..." She broke into tears ... where as her parents look down not knowing wat to say ! Sapna stepped into Mumbai ... She carried her stuff ...She was in tears and sat on a corner she was very hungry thank god she had lots of money to spend ... she was crying and eating her meal...She saw a women in her late 40's sitting next to her looking her ."beta...tum kaun ho" ... She smiled first time in her life some one called her with so muchh love .. " Mera naam Sapna hai ..." . "Tum ro rahi ho" .She wiped her tears . " Wo buss...u...mm..m" , Suddenly a girl came running towards the lady and hugged her tigtly the girl was familiar to her . "Chalo mom ghar chale"the girl said . " Ek minuteGuari..." She turned towards her , " Beta main tumhari koi madad kr sakti hu" Asked the lady . "Ye meri beti hai Sanju" Samju turned and was shocked to see sapna.. same reaction was of sapna ...

"So how do u guys know each other ..." ."Mom we both were in same school, remember grade 7 we were best friends i awlays told u about her ! but later on i changed the school " Said Gauri. Sapna was in Gauri home her old friend... "Oh wo tum ho jis k bare mein Sanjhu hamesha baatein krti thi " While Sapna passed a smile. " So beta tum yaha kaise aur tum ro kyun rahi thi " Sapna felt blessed...Some one was worried for her with that sapna narrated her story . Guari and her mom Aabha were in tears . "Oh my gosh how can Arjun be like that ... And your parents..." Said Gauri "Guys plss don't cry .. ok thankx for the food and ya i am new here so pls guide me where r the rent house here and some job's " said sapna sadly . "what dear? u r too small for job and ya no rent house after all u r Gauri old friend u will be staying with us " Said Aabha . 'No aunty how can i ..." . " Shsh sapna ... "

Sapna was welcomed into a rich , kind, caring sweet family , sanju's Mom n Dad accepted sapna as there daughter though sapna was so stunned that in just few hours her life changed alot... From a cruel one she was now a part of sweet family ...
"Sapna i want u to change and be happy and ya if u don't mind i want u to change ur name..Cchange ur self... forget everything that will pull u towards ur past " said Gauri . Sapna listened her quietly and then smiled her name was changed she was now AROHI Alluwalia"n  Make over time Aru " . Aru? Asked Arohi . " yea Aru ur nick name sapn... opps Arohi" .. Arohi smiled ... .
  She led Arohi into a parlor and was stunned by her beauty ! She couldn't believe Arohi could be that beautiful !
"Now Dress like me" ... "Hmm" Said Arohi while looking shy ... Arohi weared a short skirt and no sleeves top .. Her hair was cut into layer cut ! Gauri whistled and Gauri parents were stunned and shower their blessing on her...

years later!

Finally both hot girl of college Gauri & Arohi were graduated ! both shouted
"Mom" and hugged her ! yeah Arohi in these years found new parents .. " Wohho we r graduated " ... Both party alot that day when Aabha called them down ... "girls we want u attend a marriage of my old friend daughter and her friend both are getting married on same day . "awee" Said Arohi and Gauri and started laughing . "Ok when is our flight" Asked Arohi. " After Tomorrow" replied their father Suneel . "Kk.. but what about Shefali, Preity, Romit , Jay and oh my god Sidhant! He is gonna kill mom dad w8 i need to inform him by this Arohi ran upstairs ! 

"Heelooo Sid i am soory i forgott to call ya sorry sorry" Saiid Arohi
"Chill Kaddi no worries ok anyways wat r u upto"
Asked Sid
"EE i am leaving for London"
"WHATT THE..." Said Sid
"yeah sid not only me but Guari too"

"Oh shit Guari bhi but why ?"
'umm Mom's friends daughters marriage and her friend's too.."
"Huh...! Umm can i come"
"Huh puchne wali baat .. K bring Preity, Tani, Adi & ya Raj too u know na sanju will be damnhappy !
"Oh yeah , it will be fun !

Preity

Arohi & Guari best friend... She is o sensible and mature ! She helps her friend in there thick and thin...

Shefali
She is a Chatter Box , She is a girl who loves to talk ! And doesn't give a damn that what other think ! 

Jay:

He is a cute and handsome guy , Attracts girl towards him & is in love with Guari

Romit:
he is very handsome same perso like Jay & loves teasing Shefali ...

Sidhant Jain :-

He is the dream boy of million heart's , He rules girls heart ! He was the most handsome of his college .And is best friend of Arohi :)

( Shefali and Romit are best buddies and are in love but don't accept it ) . ( Gauri & Raj are head over heels in love) . (And preeity some where likes Sid)
"Ok Guys how about this" Said Arohi as she walked out of the trial room wearing a red sari .
"amazing" All Sid . Arohi laughed at their reaction.

They spend there day in shopping and enjoying after all they were leaving london and tomorrow is there flight ! Arohi Excused her self as they entered into restaurant and moved towards bathroom . After coming out she bumped into a Man . The Man stared her and Arohi stared him too ...
"Why is he staring have he gone mad" Thought Arohi , She shook her head . "Aru" She heard and ran away ...The Man smiled and dialed number and called...

We see a big house ...Everybody is getting ready and reached the hall & was about to go out when there phone ringed .
"You wait here i'll pick" Said a man . "heello .. Oh Mr.Sinha .. What made u call here" Asked the man . "Your Daughter i saw her here in Mumbai". The man was shocked... "Ok" He discussed for a while and then cut the call. Every body looked at sudhir's happy face .. "What happened ?" asked Rudr "Mr.Sinha saw Sapna ... He said her friends were calling her Aru and she looked very happy and she is in Mumbai... She was with some friends" Every one got shocked ..."oh my gos sapna" said Pri . After Sapna left her parents realized the real value of her in their lives and in 2 weeks Pri and Prem were getting married and on same day Aman & Aliya were too gettiing married . All the 5 familys Pri's , Prem's , ALiya's , Aman's & Arjun's family were going out for a dinner ... All were happy listening this . "But she hates us ... And i don't even know where she lives . But i have said to SInha that follow her n get her adddress . Pri , prem , Aliya , aman and their family was happy where as Arjun smirked ... The flashes of that night reviewd in his mind and he smirked "She have to Pay " though Arjun!

Hope You Guys likes it i am going out and will see how much response i got and ya words are all my mine ! ! !

**Meera**

Edited by Xx.Kashmira.xX - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res.

aww... my poor sapna/aru!

umm is it Sanju or Gauri šŸ˜› i guess in RBO version you have Sanjana in that role šŸ˜†

she is going to attend a double wedding... is there any chane of it being priya's n Aliya's?!

Arjun is such a pig head! cant he think into the matter!

why would she be crying when he came in, if she was that egoistic?! *dumbo*

gosh!! i want to read more :)

do continue and add me to ur pm list! :)
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds really good so far.. do continue soon..
Would like to knw wats gonna happen nxt..
Nd add me to ur pm list plz :)
Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago
-anzaeram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good Start :)
Update Soon..
Plz Add Me To Ur PM List...
Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

res.

aww... my poor sapna/aru!

umm is it Sanju or Gauri šŸ˜› i guess in RBO version you have Sanjana in that role šŸ˜†

she is going to attend a double wedding... is there any chane of it being priya's n Aliya's?!

Arjun is such a pig head! cant he think into the matter!

why would she be crying when he came in, if she was that egoistic?! *dumbo*

gosh!! i want to read more :)

do continue and add me to ur pm list! :)

Thankx dear šŸ˜ƒ actually yeah its sanju in shanak version ! Just while writing i thoughtt o chage it in gauri ! ...I have already updated one more art in rbo but unless i get good comments till tomorrow i won't update the next part ! :PšŸ˜³
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Xx.Kashmira.xX

Thankx dear šŸ˜ƒ actually yeah its sanju in shanak version ! Just while writing i thoughtt o chage it in gauri ! ...I have already updated one more art in rbo but unless i get good comments till tomorrow i won't update the next part ! :PšŸ˜³

i know! actually if you have noticed...i commented there too!! :D asa u told me you hve this in RBO forum i went there too :P i'm sure u'll get nice response in kmh2 forum! so please get ready with the third part! :D

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on your new ff

Hearty welcome to this forum meera - now that you have done the graha pravesh(sorry forum pravesh), please be a permanent member of this arjuhi forum

this SS has hooked me on to the seat - i need the next update very badly

please post it now - now means now - pls
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love it!

pls continue and pm me!

arjun is so stupid! i think they are going to have a big fight when they meet!

update soon!
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon & also add me to your pm list.
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
No words it's just awesome n Plz pm Ur next updates