Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem you better not disappoint me!! (Page 3)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Oh I have said so much about it already but what ever. For me this was no slap this was Ahem's cheek being in the way of Gopi's moving hand without a purpose or intend to hurt. So I don't see it as a slap and can't understand the fuss about it.

Also I am looking forward to it anyway. She has to get evenLOL

On another note please don't turn into a chirag person accusing my kokiWink

Well I agree it wasn't a slap!! Like you said Ahem's cheek did get in the way of Gopi's hand - but isn't it nice to see how close Ahem was sat to Gopi!!

As for Koki - well I was thinking she may not be that angry at Gopi. SBS sometimes do dramatise certain things and maybe there was something else.
I'm sure Ahem wasn't that hurt by it all.
I still have full faith in Koki!!

Big smile Yes he was sitting right next to her properly trying to make her feel better because she was scared of the injuction. Supporting his wife Embarrassed gosh he is turning in such a great hubby these days.

Good!!! I also hope they over doing it in the sbs. Can't stand koki turning evil and am sure she won't but these cv's might force her tooCry

CVs do have a tendency to ruin things but I have high hopes!!
The TRPs were high the week where there was GoHem and no kalakaries so they should keep that in account!!
Also Kokila being motherly with Gopi is a much better way for the show to go. Only a couple of episodes ago Kokila said that she wouldn't let Gopi feel the absence of her parents because she's her mother.

Yes lets hope they get what the viewers really want to see and that is not urshi kinjal drama Dead
what we okay I want to see is Jigar smiling ROFL
Yes I love Goki. We gave it a name they can't kill it off after killing off goshi alreay!!!
Folks why not look at it this way that mayb this is the begining of a relationship where every MIL, how much ever is a mother to her DIL will want her to treat her son well...but the husband is always stuck between 2 important women in life...So Ahem may actually pacify both the women who mean so much to him proving he is a good husband & need not mean he is a bad son...Cant think if any other reason for Koki being angry & walking away in SBB...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@ navya It would be a good opportunity for Ahem to show his us that he can managae his relationships but it would be good if it didn't happen over something so trivial!!!

I think Koki will be stressed over Rashi being accepted by Hetal and maybe Ahem might have come home early from work again because of the doc?
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I loved that SBS segment! LOL 

I don't think he'll yell at her. I think he'll be shocked a little at first, but then he'll realize it was an accident. The girl who has tolerated all his yelling and shouting and 1 undeserving slap for more than a year will never slap him with real intent. Embarrassed

NazmaJ

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Not only you Nazma, everyone is waiting for the slap..Forum is booming with lot of activity just because of news..just imagine the kind of fun we will have when the episode  airs..LOL

NazmaJ

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

NazmaJ

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
he wnt be angry at her or he wnt yell at her as he knws tht it ws a miske lets see wht happns...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

NazmaJ

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Let's face it Gopi can't hurt a fly. And both Aham and Koki know this.

Koki's "anger" could be her way of testing the waters and seeing how Aham feels for Gopi. Remember the education track where she made like she didn't want Gopi to study.

She will be the happiest to have her son and his wife - whom she clearly loves dearly - move on in their relationship.

And then again she is not getting any younger... and it's high time she saw some grand-kids LOL

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Let's face it Gopi can't hurt a fly. And both Aham and Koki know this.

Koki's "anger" could be her way of testing the waters and seeing how Aham feels for Gopi. Remember the education track where she made like she didn't want Gopi to study.

She will be the happiest to have her son and his wife - whom she clearly loves dearly - move on in their relationship.

And then again she is not getting any younger... and it's high time she saw some grand-kids LOL

LOL Love it!!!

Go to top