Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem you better not disappoint me!! (Page 2)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Oh I have said so much about it already but what ever. For me this was no slap this was Ahem's cheek being in the way of Gopi's moving hand without a purpose or intend to hurt. So I don't see it as a slap and can't understand the fuss about it.

Also I am looking forward to it anyway. She has to get evenLOL

On another note please don't turn into a chirag person accusing my kokiWink

Well I agree it wasn't a slap!! Like you said Ahem's cheek did get in the way of Gopi's hand - but isn't it nice to see how close Ahem was sat to Gopi!!

As for Koki - well I was thinking she may not be that angry at Gopi. SBS sometimes do dramatise certain things and maybe there was something else.
I'm sure Ahem wasn't that hurt by it all.
I still have full faith in Koki!!

Big smile Yes he was sitting right next to her properly trying to make her feel better because she was scared of the injuction. Supporting his wife Embarrassed gosh he is turning in such a great hubby these days.

Good!!! I also hope they over doing it in the sbs. Can't stand koki turning evil and am sure she won't but these cv's might force her tooCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navyabNazmaJ

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
even im waiting for the slap so eagerly..Wink

one thing im sure of is that ahem would not get angry at gopi..he might feel bad but he wouldn't blast..after all our hero has changedWink

but another thing im sure of is that rashi would definitely be taking some steps for adding ghee in the fire..which might burn koki for sure..but to what extent...hmm..lets wait n watch !!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem_forever

Don't worry dear... as per the SBS video... ahem was trying to tell something to koki... so think he is supporting gopi... I am expecting a smile from him... :P.. i know thats too much... but whats wrong in hoping...

Yeah he was but she walked off. I want Ahem to tell Gopi not to worry and he will explain to mom!!!

It's annoying that GoHem who should be coming closerkeep having to face these silly barriers (even if they only last for an episode) whereas Rashi who should be being punished for her deeds by her MIL seems to be being let off!!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Oh I have said so much about it already but what ever. For me this was no slap this was Ahem's cheek being in the way of Gopi's moving hand without a purpose or intend to hurt. So I don't see it as a slap and can't understand the fuss about it.

Big smile so lets make a deal Kirstin...if Koki as much says a word then u get to treat us & is she does not then we treat U...Wink

Alright chirag person what would be the treat I have to give and what kind of treat would I get back? Answer this question and I will say yes or no to itLOL

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Well I agree it wasn't a slap!! Like you said Ahem's cheek did get in the way of Gopi's hand - but isn't it nice to see how close Ahem was sat to Gopi!!

As for Koki - well I was thinking she may not be that angry at Gopi. SBS sometimes do dramatise certain things and maybe there was something else.

Big smile Yes he was sitting right next to her properly trying to make her feel better because she was scared of the injuction. Supporting his wife Embarrassed gosh he is turning in such a great hubby these days.

Good!!! I also hope they over doing it in the sbs. Can't stand koki turning evil and am sure she won't but these cv's might force her tooCry

CVs do have a tendency to ruin things but I have high hopes!!
The TRPs were high the week where there was GoHem and no kalakaries so they should keep that in account!!
Also Kokila being motherly with Gopi is a much better way for the show to go. Only a couple of episodes ago Kokila said that she wouldn't let Gopi feel the absence of her parents because she's her mother.

Ichangedit

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny..TV

even im waiting for the slap so eagerly..Wink

one thing im sure of is that ahem would not get angry at gopi..he might feel bad but he wouldn't blast..after all our hero has changedWink

but another thing im sure of is that rashi would definitely be taking some steps for adding ghee in the fire..which might burn koki for sure..but to what extent...hmm..lets wait n watch !!LOL

That's all we can do - wait!!!

I'm thinking we should do some kalakari ourselves and get someone from the forum who lives in india to get a job with  the production house preferably as a writer or CVs assistant. That person could then ensure that only the storylines that the forum members want get in!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunnynavyab

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

CVs do have a tendency to ruin things but I have high hopes!!
The TRPs were high the week where there was GoHem and no kalakaries so they should keep that in account!!
Also Kokila being motherly with Gopi is a much better way for the show to go. Only a couple of episodes ago Kokila said that she wouldn't let Gopi feel the absence of her parents because she's her mother.

Yes lets hope they get what the viewers really want to see and that is not urshi kinjal drama Dead
what we okay I want to see is Jigar smiling ROFL
Yes I love Goki. We gave it a name they can't kill it off after killing off goshi alreay!!!

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Killing off GoKo would be almost as bad as killing off GoHEM!!

And I don't want this show to go the way of so many others and show a guy having to choose between his mum and his wife because even thoughAhem has feelings for Gopi I don't see him handling a rift that well yet!!

Hope Jigar comes back on screen soon!! Although I don't know if he'll be willing to forgive Rashi just yet even if his mother seems to be able to.

Go to top