India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Will Pinto come to the rescue? (Page 3)

simidhillon89 Groupbie
simidhillon89
simidhillon89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I don't think he will come, the show is still new and before krishna can develop any feelings, even if it's friendship, it will show their development as a couple too soon, pintu is already taking interest in her, so obviously they will show Krishna not liking him at first.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-Araina-

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
well i too want him to come to her rescue but i dnt think creatives will make it happen...
may b krishna will help herself...
but i really really want her to know that its pintoo who gifted the question bank to her...i really want to see her reaction at that time Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SNTLSAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-Araina-

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

Originally posted by angel68

I hope she find's her own means of getting out of trouble. If not Pinto comes to rescue her and ends up not exactly on her good books.
I also think that pintu singh will come to the rescue and somehow krishna might think that he had something to do with those goons...not sure though...guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrowSmile

I hope his good deeds towards her stack up and then she finds out about all the good deeds he has done towards her! More dramatic that way! I would love lots of drama!LOL

moniluvskinshuk-Araina-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

I hope she find's her own means of getting out of trouble. If not Pinto comes to rescue her and ends up not exactly on her good books.
I also think that pintu singh will come to the rescue and somehow krishna might think that he had something to do with those goons...not sure though...guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrowSmile

I hope his good deeds towards her stack up and then she finds out about all the good deeds he has done towards her! More dramatic that way! I would love lots of drama!LOL

LOLLOL U too Lovee watchngg Dramas . Winkhaaa But It will b nice if Krishna comes 2 know it Little later after blaming him 2 d end .It will b Dramatic LOL . 

AngeloScuro-Araina-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

well i too want him to come to her rescue but i dnt think creatives will make it happen...
may b krishna will help herself...
but i really really want her to know that its pintoo who gifted the question bank to her...i really want to see her reaction at that time Wink

aashi my jaanu Kitne dino ke baad I m seeng u . here u were ? Hug 

Well me2 want Pintu 2 come 2 rescue for Krishna but I also think tht She will help on her own . I also want 2 know her reaction when she will come 2 know abt our DBPS good deeds . But i think we hav 2 wait for it . Wink

aashiluvskinny-Araina-

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hey moni...good to see u yaar..!! itne din baad Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

bebo10 Senior Member
bebo10
bebo10

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I think shiv changed her name from lali to pinki beacuse she played the character of lali not sure in which show in colors balikavadhu/uttaran.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index