With Kalakaari's winning- what r v saying

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That come what may it is only evil that will win...with Rashi now seeing victory on her 2 kalakaaris, she will now never even want to even learn the right way...

Come what may Ahem & Gopi's relationship is moving forward...so in the end will Rashi be left only with Modi as a surname & without a husband who would love her !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its rashis show all the away
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
saath nibhana kalakariya...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so hope your not right and she changes because I can't stand Jigar being unhappy. I don't care about her anymore just about Jigar. Sweet people like him should be happy and get good things in their life and not vampires as wives
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope she changes. I wanna see loads of raji romance also. Please guys hope she changes
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually i quite liked that kinda kalakaari.. Its in a constructive and intelligent in a way.. she became good and also didn't hurt anybody... I hope she continues to do harmless kalakarie.. but we know thats not possible :P
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I so hope your not right and she changes because I can't stand Jigar being unhappy. I don't care about her anymore just about Jigar. Sweet people like him should be happy and get good things in their life and not vampires as wives

Well if Kalakaari's do not stop then I hope Jigar finds a better women to spend his life...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

Well if Kalakaari's do not stop then I hope Jigar finds a better women to spend his life...

Me too😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zackey_boy

actually i quite liked that kinda kalakaari.. Its in a constructive and intelligent in a way.. she became good and also didn't hurt anybody... I hope she continues to do harmless kalakarie.. but we know thats not possible :P

Excuse me.. But I do not agree that her kalaakari was harmless. She played a trick on a sick person and it could have left Gopi hurt. Just because Hetal did not die in the fire or Gopi did not hurt herself does not mean she is correct.
And what about the emotional hurt she is making Gopi go through?