Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

BBGC 23th Dec WU *Done*

--Dharampatni-- Goldie
--Dharampatni--
--Dharampatni--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
BBGC 23th Dec WU *Done

Show started:

Santosh-Gopal went in komal's room...they saw happiness of komal ...

komal told maasa that Sarika did evrything..she is best...
Vidya told maasa that Komal and her child  are safe because of sarika...!!

Maasa thinks about sarika...

and asks to vidya that where are Jarika?
Vidya told her that both are in outhouse...!!

Sarika goes mandir and does pray for Komal...
Pandit ji gives her "dhaga" for komal...!!

In poddar house,

Shikha-Vidya is in kitchen and talk about Chandan-sarika...
Vidya: Sarika is an awesome girl..She did really  gr8 job today..
Shikha: Why are u singing song Sarika-sarika...?? Why dont you talk about chandan??
Vidya: I am making food for him...Tu chandan ke papa ko phone kar...!!

In Lawyer's office,

Ghanshyam waiting for lawyer, tabhi, lawyer comes ...
Ghan: Where is chandan??
Lawr: Sorry,,,I could'nt do anything...Old SP has been transferred...
Ghan: What are you saying?? Where is my son??? I'll kill you...

(...And both fight...)

Ghan: Jai was right...You cheated me...!! Jai was right...!!
Lawyer: Get out from here otherwise You may be put into jail...bla bla bla...

(...Ghan leaves place and does'nt go home...)

In poddar house,

Garima-maasa were talking about jwellery, saree etc tabhi,
Garima talk about sarika to maasa, she says: Maasa, why dont you think to forgive sarika??
(..Maasa does'nt be angry...and thinks ..)
Tabhi, Sarika comes near by poddar house and calls garima secretly...
Garima goes...and meets sarika...
Sarika gives garima That "dhaga" and says, its for komal...!!

(...Garima-Sarika were talking...)
tabhi, Shikha came and shouted: Sarikaaa...Manhoooss...Why did you come here??? You are manhooss sarika...You came in this house and I heard on the phone that Chandan Won't come now...Lawyer told me that Chandan Wont come now...Judge did'nt bail him...!!

Your "kadam" are manhoos...

Maasa says: What are you saying shikha?? Stop...
Shikha: I wont...Sarika is behind of all these things...Jai stopped Papa (Ghanshyam) to give money to the lawyer because sarika said to jai to stop papa...!!
sarika is bla bla bla...Angry (...I want slap shikha and Maasa has no brain for sure...Cv ruind Maasa and sarika's char..)

Maasa also says bura bhala to sarika...She says: Why dont you want to live us happy??
Shikha: Get out from here sarika...I dont want to see your face ...Go now otherwsie I'll kill you or i'll kill myself... (...I wanna kill you shikha...Angry...)
(..And sarika leaves place...)

Evryone trying to find Ghanshyam ...Ghanshyam does'nt recieve phone...
Jarika finding him on bike...
All men of poddar house finding him in car...

Ghan is walking on the road slowly slowly...and thinking about Jai-money-partition and lawyer...(...He feels guilty...Finally...LOL...)

He is walking slowly and a truck coming in full speed...
Jarika saw Ghanshyam...and they saw truck too...
Jarika warned him and shouted too...and show ended...!!

CVs love Shikha i guess...Coz shikha can speal anything and sarika can't...Claps for CVs...Clap...
I cant understand whats wrong with CVs, Why they are showing , that sarika is bechaari, Maasa is blind and brainless...Garima-aadesh cant speak anything beacuse of a promise..!!!!

Good Job CVs...

Hit Like Button Please!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979krassneetapilusmile365daysjiasharmaSEPIDEHhabhidipmyths_vazmsrkdreamy4ever.Vrish.Garkhelsun

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
This has become one of the most brainless serials on TV, it is over a month since I have seen any episode on TV and sometimes read the WU to see if there is a change, but the CV's sure keep our expectations... they continue to make this serial stupid...

Maasa's character has been ruined and she does not in the least come across as a sensible person when she mouths off Sarika for anything and everything that happens... only thing left to blame on Sarika is the floods in orissa, the landslides in sikkim and maybe some hurricane in the world... since Sarika is for sure responsible for everything... even Anna Hazare going on hunger strike... Silly woman... where did you leave your pea sized brains? you went on some yatra and left it there i am sure ... since from then Shikha who u always knew was a cheat and lier has suddenly begun to spout wisdom for you?????????/  Get your brains to start working otherwise... you will have to look for new work coz this serial's TRP's are going down the drain!!

the men - less said the better... God zipped your mouths is it?? cant speak some sensible words? there is so much nonsense being spouted by badi maasa and maasa and all of them stand like goonks and watch the fun...

what  needs to be zipped... you sure shd zip it up... not ur dumb mouths!!

Shikha - the less said the better... shrikeing woman onTV... lousy character and seems to have the most dialogues... come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! special connect to dialogue writer? producer or director ... that she has so much prominence!!

Jai - the new guy definitely can emote better than te earlier one expression JAI!!

Sarika - enough mahanata- focus on studying and lady... breach birth at home, reading a book and telling Komal to push... really?????????? u sure you rae studying medical na???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Birgal

This is what I noted yesterday - breach birth @ home, w/ no c-section?  And while reading a book?  Unbelievable!

I do hope that Jai doesn't get injured while trying to save that absolutely worthless chachu of his: if that happens, Sarika, far from getting any sympathy, will be called manhoos for it.  Ideally, I hope that Ghanshyam gets killed, or more likely, that Jai manages to save him in time (and will probably get yelled @ for it).  I was pissed off - of everyone, Jarika had to be the one to discover him? Angry  I just wish that lawyer had called the cops and turned Ghanshyam in.

And fully agree about Santosh.  Despite all the evidence she hears about Sarika, she's only too willing to listen to any negatives about her.  Why doesn't she just drop dead?  Oh, b'cos when one is a vamp, one can be 140 years old and still be as healthy as a fly.

Oh, and where's Dadi?  And Komal?  Has the latter been moved to the hospital - it wasn't clear.  But very convenient - the moment Komal stopped hating Sarika, they've shifted her out of there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgal--Dharampatni--

SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Seeing and writing tonight's boring Episode needs so much sacrifice ,well done .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

msrk Senior Member
msrk
msrk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for the lovely update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top