Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I m sorry yup its 3000😆
Huh with 3000 we can check into some nice hotels
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly.  Hmm.  Whatever, I can't wait to see what happens in tomorrow's episode!
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

No, I just watched it again.  The guy said the rate was 5000 rupees.  Indira gets mad and tells him to give her the correct rate.  He then says fine, give me 3000 rupees.  There is no way it is 300 rupees...right?  I mean, pizza costs more than that.  lol

So again with my point. There has to be a place that is cheaper and better.  lol

I realized that too lol. 3000 rupees for the hotel they checked into?? The guy was clearly ripping them off. And because Indira was desperate and mentally occupied with her other problems, I guess she didn't think too much into it
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JPRules

I realized that too lol. 3000 rupees for the hotel they checked into?? The guy was clearly ripping them off. And because Indira was desperate and mentally occupied with her other problems, I guess she didn't think too much into it

Yeah!  Either that or man...Delhi is a very expensive city!  lol
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Tht was exactly the Question tht came in my Mind too.

How could Radhe suggest such a place for Indira, when he very well knows what kind of a Person she is. 

On the other side Indira did notice her surrounding ppl & sensed it, but then she probably dint have any Choice at tht time...and i think Rishi told something at tht time, when she was thinking abt it seeing ppl there.

Anyways am feeling a bit bad for Indira...waiting to see how she will get out of this. I somewhere feel tht they showed all this to get their Marriage thing out infront of everyone.
Waiting to see how & what will they show in 2moro's episode.

Rightly pointed, even I feel this is all for the marriage thing to be brought to light.  I sense that Rishi might be carrying marriage certificate and will produce to police, which would mean that Indira would have to start believing that Rishi is her husband even legally here in India now.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think Radhe's attention's are elsewhere (recently married, missus wants him 24/7😆) .. he was probably thinking that Indira being HD and the only one requesting a room would fair well in any situation, and suggested such a place in rush.  

As for dear Indira, I also feel like in her worries, acknowledged the place looked a little off, but with the confirmation that Radhe believes this place would have been suiting to stay in for a few days, decided to take up a room.  Although, in the haste of setting a price, getting money, understanding that Rishi had nowhere to stay, she said he could share the room with her because their intentions were far from those of the other clients'.  

Unfortunately, wrong place at the wrong time ;/
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guess radhey didn't realise in haste what sort of guest house he was suggesting...and indira was too preoccupied to research..isiliye...
Hmm . me being delhite, never knew people charages 3000 for shitty room ..

Radhey is an estate agent, he knew how respectful indira is , fir bhee suggested that, he could have given his office where indira could have taken shelter ..

I guess they wanted to Indira-Rishi Shadi ka pardafash infront of the family n that will create one more problem in her life ðŸ˜•

Indira saved mandira by accepting rishis idea about faked marriega , now rishi will use that to save indira .. why going for wrong direction.. why cannot they show gradual friendship between indira-rishi rather than rushing  ,I feel PH, CVs are rushing bit too fast when it comes to indira-rishi , is it just for TRP?... 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Radhe didn't know truth about guest house.he respect hitler didi