When is Rakhi(Hisss hisss hisss)

Posted: 12 years ago

Remember guys, last year on Rakhi day, Anji wanted Khushi to tie Rakhi to Hisss hisss hisss and make him her brother.. And that slime bag escaped as usual by not being present.Ofcourse he had no clue. This time I really want Anji to keep her mouth shut and when Rakhi tying event is going on should just implusively make Khushi tie Rakhi to that Hiss Hiss Hiss... That would be sweet revenge from Anji baby!!!! Ofcourse she will not be aware of it.. Khushi will have last laugh and it will be worth seeing the perverts face...

Edited by mommamia - 12 years ago
Arnav will make Khushi tie a rakhi on Nandu's wrist for sure.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by smitar

ROFL🀣🀣🀣 the sister-brother duo of anjali n arnav are so much into giving khushi new brothers...πŸ˜†

Oh he sure will! Watch Anjali say, "Kushi-ji! Tie a rakhi on Chote's wrist please!"

Kushi: "Are...Anjali-ji..I don't know.."
ASR: "Di...I am getting late for office" *sprints away as fast as he can
Anjali "What happened to chote?"

Smita it might be we well tomorrow only who knows.. he cannot wait for more.. He is just waiting to wring NKs neck any minute.. just think about what will happy to the Creep when his trueself is disclosed.. oh baby so waitng for that day...

oohh my God Arnav will tell khushi to do that for sure...🀣
Originally posted by mommamia

Smita it might be we well tomorrow only who knows.. he cannot wait for more.. He is just waiting to wring NKs neck any minute.. just think about what will happy to the Creep when his trueself is disclosed.. oh baby so waitng for that day...
I absolutely loved the precap today. ASR's expression of disquiet & shock when Khushi is shaking Nandu's hand and smiling away to glory...Akash's comment...superb!

I think he will haul Khushi away to some place & tear her to strips (as per SBS/SBB). Waiting...waiting...

I absolutely loved the precap today. ASR's expression of disquiet & shock when Khushi is shaking Nandu's hand and smiling away to glory...Akash's comment...superb!

I think he will haul Khushi away to some place & tear her to strips (as per SBS/SBB). Waiting...waiting...

Oh really I didn't see that part.. waiting for it.. I was so skeptical abt this NK guy.. now I kinda like him.. need little more time to gel with that character.. but as they say first impression is the best impression so me likey...I hope he doesn't turn negitive and only help Khushi to reveal the Hiss Hiss hiss
Originally posted by mommamia

Oh really I didn't see that part.. waiting for it.. I was so skeptical abt this NK guy.. now I kinda like him.. need little more time to gel with that character.. but as they say first impression is the best impression so me likey...I hope he doesn't turn negitive and only help Khushi to reveal the Hiss Hiss hiss
I think he will follow her around like a puppy. Shyam's plans to collar Khushi when she is alone will fail.πŸ˜† Arnav will also find it difficult to get her to himself.πŸ˜‰

I think he will follow her around like a puppy. Shyam's plans to collar Khushi when she is alone will fail.πŸ˜† Arnav will also find it difficult to get her to himself.πŸ˜‰

Yeah thats what I posted in one of the post. but not to worry they have their Adda know.. the pool side... there time stands still no matter what!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰