I'm so upset right now!!!! (Page 3)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I am agree with you totally. I feel sorry for shaina, because she had to watch the whole aweful thing from start to finish. I can't even be bothered in the moment. So annoyed with the whole thing!!!Dead

I wished they would show her getting caught in her evil doing or at least Kinjal's letter kalakari coming out so that rashi gets scared and stop her kalakari's.

I know wishful thinking but what ever!!! I have to otherwise I can't go on with this!!!

I know!! Poor Shaina!!!!

I won't ive up on the show unless the unbelievable happens and Ahem and Gopi don't get together!!
But I am not going to watch the kalakari crap episodes especially if it limits my GoHem together!!!

to be honest I won't give up that easily either because if I don't watch the show no point coming to forum and I like it here to much in the moment but I am just sick of all this kalakari crapDead

Yeah me too!!
I want Kokila to do what Kokila was best at!!! Finding out Rashi's plans!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I am agree with you totally. I feel sorry for shaina, because she had to watch the whole aweful thing from start to finish. I can't even be bothered in the moment. So annoyed with the whole thing!!!Dead

I wished they would show her getting caught in her evil doing or at least Kinjal's letter kalakari coming out so that rashi gets scared and stop her kalakari's.

I know wishful thinking but what ever!!! I have to otherwise I can't go on with this!!!

I know!! Poor Shaina!!!!

I won't ive up on the show unless the unbelievable happens and Ahem and Gopi don't get together!!
But I am not going to watch the kalakari crap episodes especially if it limits my GoHem together!!!

to be honest I won't give up that easily either because if I don't watch the show no point coming to forum and I like it here to much in the moment but I am just sick of all this kalakari crapDead

Yeah me too!!
I want Kokila to do what Kokila was best at!!! Finding out Rashi's plans!!!

Go Koki Go!!!!!!Big smile

NazmaJ

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I read shaina's update as well.  Couldn't bear to watch it.  I'm like Nazma.  Like I am coming down with something.  I know I need a good sleep first of all.

NazmaJ

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Guys, fikar not!!! 

An empire that rises falls one day! She'll be 6 feet under when she gets caught this time...Approve

The good parts of the episode were just the 30 seconds of Ahem and Gopi and the precap (looks promising). Why do they do this to us? 

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I read shaina's update as well.  Couldn't bear to watch it.  I'm like Nazma.  Like I am coming down with something.  I know I need a good sleep first of all.

You think the late nights might be catching up on me!!

I don't know whether the episode made me sick or if it was coming anyway!!
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Guys, fikar not!!! 

An empire that rises falls one day! She'll be 6 feet under when she gets caught this time...Approve

The good parts of the episode were just the 30 seconds of Ahem and Gopi and the precap (looks promising). Why do they do this to us? 

Oh I am living in hope!!!
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Come on Nazma, we know cvs are not gonna give us goham scenes all episodes right..we will get  at least one  tomorrow...And about the episode tonight, i liked the precap and the last ahemjee walk in slow motion ...Aslo kinjal's facepack kamaal and her face...LOL

NazmaJ

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Come on Nazma, we know cvs are not gonna give us goham scenes all episodes right..we will get  at least one  tomorrow...And about the episode tonight, i liked the precap and the last ahemjee walk in slow motion ...Aslo kinjal's facepack kamaal and her face...LOL

Kinjal should've let Urmila put it on her face too. LOL She shouted at the wrong time...otherwise, the "beety queen" ka hadbal treatment would've worked wonders on her face too. LOL

NazmaJ

Go to top