Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I'm so upset right now!!!! - Page 3

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

I read shaina's update as well.  Couldn't bear to watch it.  I'm like Nazma.  Like I am coming down with something.  I know I need a good sleep first of all.

You think the late nights might be catching up on me!!

I don't know whether the episode made me sick or if it was coming anyway!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RachP

Guys, fikar not!!! 

An empire that rises falls one day! She'll be 6 feet under when she gets caught this time...

The good parts of the episode were just the 30 seconds of Ahem and Gopi and the precap (looks promising). Why do they do this to us? 

Oh I am living in hope!!!
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Come on Nazma, we know cvs are not gonna give us goham scenes all episodes right..we will get  at least one  tomorrow...And about the episode tonight, i liked the precap and the last ahemjee walk in slow motion ...Aslo kinjal's facepack kamaal and her face...😆
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

Come on Nazma, we know cvs are not gonna give us goham scenes all episodes right..we will get  at least one  tomorrow...And about the episode tonight, i liked the precap and the last ahemjee walk in slow motion ...Aslo kinjal's facepack kamaal and her face...😆

Kinjal should've let Urmila put it on her face too. LOL She shouted at the wrong time...otherwise, the "beety queen" ka hadbal treatment would've worked wonders on her face too. ðŸ˜†
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wish they just showed  at least 60% of Gohem scenes and the rest of the 40% unnecessary stuff. ðŸ˜­
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kinjal should've let Urmila put it on her face too. LOL She shouted at the wrong time...otherwise, the "beety queen" ka hadbal treatment would've worked wonders on her face too. ðŸ˜†

I could've sworn she said "booty queen" 🤣
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

yeah...kinjal doesn't have timing...😆
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree... didnt like episode except for few parts.. come on, cvs, we need break frm all such kalakaries
NazmaJ thumbnail

The precap was great as was Ahem coming home!!!
And yeah Kinjal got what she deserved.

But mainly the kalakri put me off today!! I know I should have more patience!! And find positives where I can!!!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was feeling down today after reading all the info posted and thanks to shainas update I watched the exact same scenes you did , in my home my hubby was shocked at my behaviour today for the first tym I neva watch a full epi of sns.if the kalakarie filled epi continue then wots the use watching sns. we watch for entertainment that sends out postive messages to our society that's dying cos of the lack goodness in this world
The Modis are back to be taken for fools ,hetal forgets that her dil made a total fool of her and her son I can't believe these ppl afta seeing urshi true colors when they were trying to get rashie back into the house two days back and rashie is forgiven no wonder rashie felt it was easy to make them like puppets who danced to her tune. Maybe I am imagining this but I felt when hetal tole gopi if she needs anything must cal them , her voice and tone was a little harsh and this from the same woman who couldn't be hard on rashie to instruct her not to do kitchen work , sorry but I have no respect for hetals character anymore I rather have a blunt koki than sugar sweet hypocrite hetal.my saving grace was the precap I hope it lives up to our expectations