Are they related?

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone..after watching today's episode..I am confident that there is some relation between Rishi and Indira's other brother, Videet..what do you guys think? Her brother is always shown not answering the phone..😳..and you all noticed na how Rishi's expressions actually changed when he heard Indira calling him..🤔..so any guesses how Rishi and Videet might be related?  Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they studied in the same college.

That's my guess.
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rishi maybe the victim for vidits condition😕
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree
wohi toh we are also waiting RIshin Vidit'smystery to unfold
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...it is confirmed from today's episode that rishi knows videet...

one possibility is that they r childhood friends...as sometime i feel like rishi knows everything about family-members...may be he was living there & then moved out...now came back to help them...but then there is no mystery...

secondly...i feel there is some problem with videet...when that shadow was shown i thought the person was blind...in that case either rishi is his friend who knows this or rishi is the person becoz of whom something has happened to videet & he is unable to come in delhi...so rishi came here instead...

i don't know why i suddenly remembered movie "tum bin" which had similar track...well i really hope videet is alive...
well let's see what cvs have in their mind...
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
May be Rishi is the person responsible for whatever happened to Vidit...
Don't know if he is responsible or not but if the guy who was listening to Indira's call is Vidit then he was wearing Sun-glasses in a room so may be something happened to him  and may be Rishi is responsible for all this or Rishi is his friend and knows about everything...

Edited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
May be both r friends n sumthng happend to vidit thats why he sent rishi to help indira
.PINK. thumbnail
I wish they tell us soon, tell us about Rishiz past
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From today's episode, it definitely seems like Rishi knows Videet; however, Rishi seemed sad when he heard his name...so maybe something bad happened to him...  :(
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree..the movie tum bin also came in my mind..hope Videet is alive though otherwise it will be unfair to Indira..😵