Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Masterplan

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Guys what is Richa's Masterplan...

I am really curious now, uptill now Richa-Vineet track helped Siddhi fall in love for Kunal. I really wish this master plan helps Kunal fall or Siddhi. When Kunal will know the truth about Richa he will fall for Siddhi definitely.

But again Ektaa wants this parichay to got 500+ episodes and will take awfull long time when we sinal together...

Comment on her plans please!! will she commit suiside, or blackmail Kunal...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-sahasra--Nags--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I think she will play victim of Vineet's assaults and harassment so that Kunal will feel terrible about deserting her and marrying Siddhi and will offer his support to witcha so she can leave Vineet.

I hope Ekta doesn't make this show about male having 2 wives. That will be just horrible and will quit watching the shoe all together. I won't be able to tolerate that for Sammy either cuz then witcha will b there all the times

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Guys what is Richa's Masterplan...

I am really curious now, uptill now Richa-Vineet track helped Siddhi fall in love for Kunal. I really wish this master plan helps Kunal fall or Siddhi. When Kunal will know the truth about Richa he will fall for Siddhi definitely.

But again Ektaa wants this parichay to got 500+ episodes and will take awfull long time when we sinal together...If she's going to take that much time to show sinal together then she can leave hopes on the show.Not everyone is like us to watch the show however it may be(just for Sammy).

Comment on her plans please!! will she commit suiside, or blackmail Kunal...Blackmail se kuch nahi hotha hai.I think She may try to create a scene just like what is written in file about vineet-beating that girl to the extent of going into coma,something like that.Some sort of emotional blackmailing kunal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Rani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index