Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 7)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by Infofan

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

@ Su, can you please highlight the first sentence in your post and increase the size of the font. For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a Khushi bashing post. I seem to think it was about the CVs!D'oh

whatever it is abt my frnd, u have talked rong abt a CHARACTER..and some ppl here r only defending it...i hope sunaina doesnt mind my prev comment

You can read how I responded to a post calling my post stupid in previous pages

I want all Khushi fans to defend her and show what is positive in her dealings with Shyam .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807incandescent

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't know why they are showing Khushi pondering over the fact that Shyam maybe ill treated by Anjai...does she even have to have doubts that Anjali could even do something such as torture her husband and even if she did that doesn't give him the right to want to marry Khushi without letting her know that he is married in the first place as that is a crime in itsel.Khushi needs to wake up and try to use her insticts and may be her sixth sense to see what the truth is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Hi folks

My post was not intended to bash KHushi but to say Cvs are unknowinly taking her downhill.

I love Arhi and want them together

I admire Khushi a lot for her fiery spirit to bounce back .

But i hate the way she is falling in Shyams trap - illogically .

Shyam a character not well-skethced . Along with him Anjali has been made silly too so that she is compatible with Shyam.

Now Khushi is being turned into that too

We should protest that and demand  full exposure of Shyam .

good point - we should all demand Shyam's exposure asap.

Khushi is a smart girl and she shouldn't fall into his traps. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Sunshine25sayani2807-Atiya-sun2011momma1128InfofanDiamondLife

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Tasfia Hug

that is a very mature way of thinking. Even I disagree with Su in this particular post, that doesn't mean we aren't friends anymore Embarrassed

hey fari! Hug i agree yaar!  this twi fictional characters made us friend..but they shouldnt be responsible for breaking ou friendship! Embarrassed i dont like hwen people get ino fictions so much that when reality hits them..they are unable to accept! LOL anyways..as always i am trying to be not sarcastic...still if anyone felt so then i am sorry! Embarrassed

sayani2807incandescent

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@su dont you think its too early to jump to conclusion that kushi is falling for shyam's trap Confused
though i would hate if CVs do that. hope they wont because kushi is way too smart for the normal SP shows Embarrassed.

except when she is with arnav and i definitely do not mind that LOL

sayani2807DiamondLife

Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

I dont understand why Khushi pop her nose in everyone's personal matter. Whatever is happening in between Anjali and her husband it's their own business. Why Khushi need to be concerned about this?
Another thing that is disturbing me is, it seems like ASR has completely forgot that Khushi's engagement also broke up. The moment he came to know this news, he seemed to be very much concerned about Khushi. The man who was passing consecutive sleepless nights for Khushi, who went completely crazy to know that Khushi is engaged with someone else, the man who was trying so hard to make Khushi confess her feelings for him, all on a sudden it is seeming like he has got totally no interest  to know exactly what went with Khushi's engagement, what went wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

I think she's in love with him. Why else would she completely forget the look Arnav gave her earlier, and think about the snake just before sleeping? That can only be love... Pure and true love.

ROFL Has anyone posted the definition of 'Sarcasm' here yet? No? Nevermind. Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevserendipity235Sunshine25sayani2807-Atiya-sun2011newmoon2011Keshriya-Crystal-Clear-Infofanmomma1128sunaina02

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
oh sunaina, heres hugs to you - Hug

I know you truly dont mean that and I know its coming from a place of extreme frustration because our Khushi is a strong woman and should react to Shyam in a firm way.

I actually did not appreciate CVs showing that KKG was disturbed at night thinking about Anajli/Shyam interaction and for just a moment, doubting her own conviction about anjali. She quickly corrected herself but enough number of things and she will start doubting anjali.

My point is this, no matter what the dynamics of Anjali and Shyam, its none of Khushi's business. She broke her engagement with Shyam and its no longer her worry to think about him. Unless and until Anjali asks her specifically to help save her marriage, KKG should not touch the snake with a ten foot pole.

No matter what Shyam's justifications, khushi should know that what he did is wrong and she cannot, should not and would not be a part of his life in any shape or form. I just hope CVs show this in Khushi sooner than later because the more they show khushi dwelling over Anjali/Shyam relationship the more it looks like she is actually affected by Shyam's ministrations - not acceptable for KKG's strong character.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarketi00Sunshine25sayani2807-Atiya-sun2011Keshriyasunflower52momma1128Infofanincandescent-Crystal-Clear-Imzisunaina02

Go to top