Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe (Page 13)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shastradhari

@sunaina:

one more QLOL

please correct me if i am wrong...I am using my short term memory..
I just read one of ur post somewhere...

That for u only ASr matters...i can live with ASR doze in the serial..dont care or u r OK with  other characters..(i dont know the exact words..)

I did not fully understand you r question .

It is not ASR .

I watch the serial only for Barun Sobti , so no matter what crap they keep on showing , I will be watching religiously as long as Barun Sobti is there. If he leaves , the next day I leave too.

I admire Sanaya Irani, she is beautiful and a brilliant actress with awesome comic timing but she will never be a reason for me to watch a serial .

That has been my standing always and will be always .

Yes..thanks for reminding me ur words.. I just wanted to pull ur leg that u said u watch the serial only for ASR character/Barun ..so why bother about story line and other charactersLOL
Because i want the other chracter to love ASR  Smile
Also because we want Barun to be part of a good show.Not some comedy circus Big smile.Sorry for interrupting Su Embarrassed

then u should see him in BHPHLOL..it was comedy circus and barun was a leadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fascination

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Why is Khushi shown to think of Shyam by the CVs.  Ridiculous.  Please get rid of this idea.  As it is we do not like any episode with Shyam in it. Pleaseee
Sai2930 Newbie
Sai2930
Sai2930

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!! 13 pages of anger.

As far as khushi is concerned, she just know that, that man had got engaged with her in spite of being married (shyam's reasoning to it was that he did it to save her father's life)

This is all what she knows. He was all good n has never misbehaved. She's not Edward cullen or a viewer like us.

After all it is humane to think if she did some mistake in understanding him. Its not absolutely to patch up with him

As we all know our darling messes up with others lives, problems etc etc., so its natural of her to think of shyam n anjali's relation.

Ya its a bit too much of course, but not as much to earn all your anger!!!!!!!

May be she is not thinking of shyam n may be she is thinking of anjali who in her view can never be the person what shyam tried to portray her to be.

Its just my view. No offense intended on others.

sayani2807

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Yaar CVs should show Khushi having intelligence. Shyam has cheated her and her entire family her thoughts should be he is making Anjie look bad in front of Khushi too. She should have no doubts on that front as she knows Anjie quite well enough now! If CVs show Khushi the main lead as weak character believing Shyam's dikhawaas its gonna be difficult to convince a lot of us!!! I know she is no way in love with him. But that said and done CVs need to buck up the scenes here!! KKG shud be shown ignoring Shyam at any rate!!!

sunflower52

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
i don't think she loves him, she had respect for him but what he did made her lose all respect for him. But now he's working on her brain again trying to confuse her and tie her between two!

check out my post to this topic!! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2526018
SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

NO khushi is not going downhilL!! i dont agree with that! 
let it be nyways...i dunno u so many ppl having so much problem with her nature---i like it

if she saved shyam , then tht was her humanity! IF she wud have let him to die, she wud be considered a half criminal! :(

and she didnt nickname him becoz she just nicknames ppl out of luv--and she DOESNT love him

and she spent the night thinking because shyam made her THINK..she cudnt help it..any normal human wud do ! :((
nelo, meri behna...love you so much...apni di ke liye sabke sath lar rahi ho...but now dont need...i m not so selfish that apni choti bahen ko logo ki daat sunne ke liye bhej dungi...i leave IPKKND forum but if i will see any khushi bashing post i will fight...
love you nelo...forgive ur di...

and yes sunaina di, where were you when ASR break khushi's heart in diwali night "tumhe kya laga that,ek ameer admi tumhari payel ko apne seene mein laga ke bathat tha?" "tum mere liye koi maina nehi rakhti"
how can u except that khushi admit herself that she loves arnav...she cant admit...she is in deniel mood...bcoz she is afraid bcoz of her aukaat,hasiyat...ASR have to admit forst that he loves khushi...and then shoud confess her angrily "I LOVE YOU DAMM IT"...then if khushi rejects him i will bash her...dont worry...and i dont want her to admit that she loves arnav...after the diwali night...
and khushi saved shyam due to huminity...no people cant see a person to die in front oh him/her
and she cant tell anjali the truth bcoz she has hope that one day shyam will be good...still she dont know what shyam has done with her father...she only know that shyam told lie...

DiamondLife

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

nelo, meri behna...love you so much...apni di ke liye sabke sath lar rahi ho...but now dont need...i m not so selfish that apni choti bahen ko logo ki daat sunne ke liye bhej dungi...i leave IPKKND forum but if i will see any khushi bashing post i will fight...
love you nelo...forgive ur di...

and yes sunaina di, where were you when ASR break khushi's heart in diwali night "tumhe kya laga that,ek ameer admi tumhari payel ko apne seene mein laga ke bathat tha?" "tum mere liye koi maina nehi rakhti"
how can u except that khushi admit herself that she loves arnav...she cant admit...she is in deniel mood...bcoz she is afraid bcoz of her aukaat,hasiyat...ASR have to admit forst that he loves khushi...and then shoud confess her angrily "I LOVE YOU DAMM IT"...then if khushi rejects him i will bash her...dont worry...and i dont want her to admit that she loves arnav...after the diwali night...
and khushi saved shyam due to huminity...no people cant see a person to die in front oh him/her
and she cant tell anjali the truth bcoz she has hope that one day shyam will be good...still she dont know what shyam has done with her father...she only know that shyam told lie...

I am really sorry to butt in Embarrassed

But dude, this is just a fiction Shocked Why do you react as if ASR and Kushi belong to real world ? Shocked

This is a discussion forum for heaven's sake ! Participate if the threads interest you otherwise don't. Share your views and respect others in return ! Criticize and keep the discussions healthy. If you don't like a post, just ignore, as simple as that. Why to make a hungama out of that ?

And let me tell you one thing, no one can defend any character in the reel world. They will change in an episode just like La grew brains. And each one has their own POV ! 

Edit: Just take a chill pill Big smile No offense meant Big smile

Edited by -Nithi- - 22 December 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxxSillyPepperSunoNa...-Crystal-Clear-

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I partially agree with you Sunaina. Yesterday, CVs unnecessarily were trying to make Khushi ponder about Shyam in the night. I mean she knows Anjali for a long time and Anjali only asked him to change the shirt. So Khushi should not be having sleepless night on account of that! That was jarring.  

Go to top