Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe - Page 10

Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anonymously

There is no depth in Khushi's character anymore...either she is being a silly comic or buying the wrong stuff from the wrong people. The only thing she is shown to do any time sometimes even without making any sense is shout at Arnav...

Honestly, its difficult to watch her like this.

Absolutely true...Khushi's character has got nothing left to make us fall for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

Anaamika,

You are most welcome .
Barun should leave the serial if it gets too crappy .
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Exceptional

Absolutely true...Khushi's character has got nothing left to make us fall for her.

I am expecting  a recovery - soon !!

Remember La ?? what was she like ?

Didn't the cv's redeem her to an extent that we are all missing her after her exit ??

I want the cv's to do the same with Khushi.

La was a not exactly a vamp but she was dumb, mean and a bit rude. She needed redemption. 

But the point is , why should Khushi's character be inconsistent in the first place so that it needs recovery? Isn't she the female lead ??

I guess we are all complaining because we're frustrated. 

fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry to be rude but why are you talking about barun quitting the show. First you said that khushi doesn't merit to become arnav's wife, then she loves shyam now barun quiting the show... I know that khushi behaviour is sometimes weird but this is the way she is. And asr loves her the way she is, he loves her pagalpan lol ! And khushi feels nothing for shyam. She is naive.
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Because i want the other chracter to love ASR  ๐Ÿ˜Š

then will it be hard for u to see jealous ASR๐Ÿ˜‰
I am actually liking NK..he is cute..i am enjoying the comedy and current episodes..because i was going into depression..๐Ÿ˜† NK is needed for arnav to confess his feelings and then only the other character will love him..he needs to step forward nooo๐Ÿ˜‰
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Also because we want Barun to be part of a good show.Not some comedy circus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Sorry for interrupting Su ๐Ÿ˜ณ

then u should see him in BHPH๐Ÿ˜†..it was comedy circus and barun was a lead๐Ÿ˜†
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Why is Khushi shown to think of Shyam by the CVs.  Ridiculous.  Please get rid of this idea.  As it is we do not like any episode with Shyam in it. Pleaseee
Sai2930 thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!! 13 pages of anger.

As far as khushi is concerned, she just know that, that man had got engaged with her in spite of being married (shyam's reasoning to it was that he did it to save her father's life)

This is all what she knows. He was all good n has never misbehaved. She's not Edward cullen or a viewer like us.

After all it is humane to think if she did some mistake in understanding him. Its not absolutely to patch up with him

As we all know our darling messes up with others lives, problems etc etc., so its natural of her to think of shyam n anjali's relation.

Ya its a bit too much of course, but not as much to earn all your anger!!!!!!!

May be she is not thinking of shyam n may be she is thinking of anjali who in her view can never be the person what shyam tried to portray her to be.

Its just my view. No offense intended on others.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar CVs should show Khushi having intelligence. Shyam has cheated her and her entire family her thoughts should be he is making Anjie look bad in front of Khushi too. She should have no doubts on that front as she knows Anjie quite well enough now! If CVs show Khushi the main lead as weak character believing Shyam's dikhawaas its gonna be difficult to convince a lot of us!!! I know she is no way in love with him. But that said and done CVs need to buck up the scenes here!! KKG shud be shown ignoring Shyam at any rate!!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i don't think she loves him, she had respect for him but what he did made her lose all respect for him. But now he's working on her brain again trying to confuse her and tie her between two!

check out my post to this topic!! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2526018