Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymously thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is no depth in Khushi's character anymore...either she is being a silly comic or buying the wrong stuff from the wrong people. The only thing she is shown to do any time sometimes even without making any sense is shout at Arnav...
Honestly, its difficult to watch her like this.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

In that Khushi fans should understand what ASR fans have gone through in this forum

@sunaina 🤗..So true.If bashing is allowed for ASR then criticising naive innocent Khushi should also be allowed
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt really miserable...when i saw Kushi was doubting Anjali...

...but then could be so...because Shyam is such a sweet talker...and also once Anjali blackmailed her about the money she owned AR company ...so may be at the back of her mind ...a feeling may be ...
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khushi wants to give benefit of doubt to everyone except arnav 😕 Whats wrong with you CVs???😡
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chammak_challo

Su - I disagree with you - Khushi does not love the snake. She is just hurt because he broke her trust, be she did not love him in any way shape or form. 

I'd really prefer her to be ANGRY than HURT!!! ðŸ˜•
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

I'd really prefer her to be ANGRY than HURT!!! ðŸ˜•

I think she is both - but she really did trust Shyam in the beginning...! 
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kushie I just think Is dumb and yes she is falling in love with Shyam!!!... She constantly tries to figure out justifications to his actions, and why so much respect with the ji? I don't get it she got mad at arnav but atleast he didn't cheat on someone he set everything clear?!?!?!?... Urgh she pisses me off by the day, hopefully nk will set her head straight!... Doubt it but atleast it will be some comic relief

PS... I love all the ppl in the show this is not a hate comment, just the truth out of my love for the girl!!Edited by Tutiface - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im pissed with the way KKG is shown,i better nt say anything otherwise i wil be named a blind ASR drooler and kushi basher.. 

All i can say is i wanto see her love for Arnav , M i asking for something more?🤔 okie i better
 shut
Hain na?
I thought so too.

YAYYY!!!
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^^

@Su - I will welcome him with Christmas cake.  I am used to cooking for diabetics and can take special care with all needs (dietary and otherwise). ðŸ˜‰  *edit* storeroom is pom pom free as we speak.

Why does she give the benefit of the doubt to a man who was conning her into a dubious relationship and not to the man who was honest to her friend about the status of theirs.  Why CVs Why!!!  Answer me GH, stop hiding behind Gopi Vahus pallu!

Here Khushi's concern is for Anjali. Shyam's thing has effect on Anjali's life. Thats why khushi is thinking and paying attention that what is Shyam upto trying to convey her...
Because what she has seen for so long...her heart says anjali is nice person. From what shyam has done she still is in firm belief that he is a liar. But she is trying to understand what is making him suffocating from anjali that he mention to her...May be she is tryin to understand and bring best out of it for their relationship...

As far as, ASR-La concern again...what she has seen in the past she is acting based on  that...From her past..ASR has given only her shit "about breaking her heart, her aukat...etc.." She knows that he must have done something...its natural to me sorry. Yes she would have listen to him but her nature made her burst out about her recent break up. Because trust is most imp for her first, then love..Without trust there is no love.

I am sure if ASR will put one step forward now for love and caring..Khushi will put her step too.