Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe - Page 7

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

Hey Sunaina:

read this i wrote in another thread:

@incadescent: u were the one who told me that lines from Mohabattein??
Koi tumse pyaar kare to tumhe badal ke  nahi, tum jaise ho waise kare..)

So why people are now after khushi to be changing????
I know u will tell i am not emphasizing that..we r missing old courageous khushi..
She is still courageous and ready to face it..but ASr has mellowed down..so why unnecessarily and where she will show her courage????
TEll me...the most courageous thing she can do right now is expose shyam's truth..the real bas***d face

since you mentioned me here...please go back to my post and read my reply. πŸ˜Š

sorry Su for spamming πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi folks

My post was not intended to bash KHushi but to say Cvs are unknowinly taking her downhill.
But u made the conclusion taht she loves shyam...thats the heading making people furiousπŸ˜†
I love Arhi and want them together
who does not want...our patience have reached the sky...
I admire Khushi a lot for her fiery spirit to bounce back .
she will be back..trust me.
But i hate the way she is falling in Shyams trap - illogically .

She is not falling in his trap...she is sorting out her thoughts

Shyam a character not well-skethced . Along with him Anjali has been made silly too so that she is compatible with Shyam.
good say..

Now Khushi is being turned into that too
She has not turned into it..she is after digging out the truth
We should protest that and demand  full exposure of Shyam .
 thats what cvs are doing

DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

since you mentioned me here...please go back to my post and read my reply. πŸ˜Š

sorry Su for spamming πŸ˜³

I dont know where to find thatπŸ˜†

icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I also missed the old Khushi. The khushi who was boost with self respect,courage and always stood up for the truth.I dont know the new Khushi who is confused, too childish and does not know what to do .I know u r too frustrated to make a post like this . From cv's point of view looks like they also want Shyam as a parallel lead not a villain.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Su, I understand exactly the point you want to make here.  I am amused at some members sudden realization of context and how it matters.

The bottom line is this to me:

Why for the love all decency, are they showing Khushi, who doesn't care about what ASR's reasons are for hurting La and breaking their engagement and did not give him a moment to explain, silently listening to Shyam's complaints against Anjali, after Anjali has left the room, and later shown to reflect on the voracity of his claim.

The ultimate thing to me is this - we are being shown a Khushi who is contemplating a valid reason as to why Shyam would commit adultery.  To me, there is no valid reason.  There is no redemption.

I don't care if Anjali is a b*tch, makes him eat broccoli 8 times a day, or screams "no wire hangers' a la mommy dearest.  She is married to him, and he lied about it and was ready to cheat on her.  That is the ultimate truth and that is non-negotiable.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I just finished watching today's epi & after analyzing the scene where KKG is thinking about what she saw happening between Anjali & her husband, I feel that based on this scene she was more concerned about Anjali than the snake. Simply because she has been with her for so long and she knows how she is etc...so she was not ready to believe the lies which the snake was trying to make her believe. What I see here is that the snake is trying to emotionally blackmail Khushi by telling her that Anjali tortures him and makes him do this & that to try to get Khushi to feel sorry for him.
I just hope that Khushi sees the real him and does not get tricked by his tactics. 
sunaina02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

@Su, I understand exactly the point you want to make here.  I am amused at some members sudden realization of context and how it matters.

The bottom line is this to me:

Why for the love all decency, are they showing Khushi, who doesn't care about what ASR's reasons are for hurting La and breaking their engagement and did not give him a moment to explain, silently listening to Shyam's complaints against Anjali, after Anjali has left the room, and later shown to reflect on the voracity of his claim.

The ultimate thing to me is this - we are being shown a Khushi who is contemplating a valid reason as to why Shyam would commit adultery.  To me, there is no valid reason.  There is no redemption.

I don't care if Anjali is a b*tch, makes him eat broccoli 8 times a day, or screams "no wire hangers' a la mommy dearest.  She is married to him, and he lied about it and was ready to cheat on her.  That is the ultimate truth and that is non-negotiable.

Anu

Have you read my conversation with Jonaki about roten eggs few pages back ? ASR is coming to us on Christamas Day πŸ˜ƒ

YOU always say what I want to say but cannot focus on . πŸ‘

That is my question too. Why Khushi is so impatient with ASR and so patient with Shyam ? Does she believ that Shyam truely loves her ?

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^
@Su - I will welcome him with Christmas cake.  I am used to cooking for diabetics and can take special care with all needs (dietary and otherwise). πŸ˜‰  *edit* storeroom is pom pom free as we speak.

Why does she give the benefit of the doubt to a man who was conning her into a dubious relationship and not to the man who was honest to her friend about the status of theirs.  Why CVs Why!!!  Answer me GH, stop hiding behind Gopi Vahus pallu!
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

@ Su, can you please highlight the first sentence in your post and increase the size of the font. For some reason, some people seem to think that this is a Khushi bashing post. I seem to think it was about the CVs!

Edit - Glad you clarified that your post is NOT about Sanaya or her acting skills.

I've found that logic is lost on many of the people in this forum, as are jokes and sarcasm.  Even if you increase the font size, they'll still see it as bashing b/c they can't tell the difference b/w that and constructive criticism...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  I sometimes wonder about the IQ level of some of the people in this forum, but then again I get a good chuckle from reading some of their lame comments. πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Aaah, the joys of idiocy continually prevail in this forum.  Lately I have gotten more entertainment here than from the actual show...hahaha  Some even make Anjali seem like a Rocket Scientist in comparison...hahahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sunaina : sorry I couldn't 'like' your topic even though I do.  Every time I hit the like button it gave me an error message!!!

Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ˜† You are right.. she never had any nicknames for him...

This shows how immature Khushi is... she is unable to fathom people's personalities or judge characters...  This lecher is taking advantage of her innocence.. I, like others in this forum was appalled to think that her family sent her to talk to Anjali soon after Shyam's truth was revealed.

Shyam is well aware how gullible she is... he is schemer and knows how to brain wash this lass...πŸ˜†

If Khushi knows what's good for her, she will confide in Akash or Arnav... πŸ˜†

Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago