Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi was highly confused about the shirt incident. To Khushi it looked like Anjali totally over-reacted for a small issue. She doesn't know why Anjali over-reacted and she doesn't know the true extent of Shyam's cunning nature (like we do). So she was totally confused and kept thinking about the incident in the night. That doesn't mean she loves Shyam.

Just because someone thinks about an incident that happened, it doesn't mean that the person should necessarily be in love with the people involved in the incident ...
Edited by S.Stephy - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
oh su the day kushi actually admits that she loved arnav is going to be  very painful day for all arhi fans 😭 not because she accepted it but the situation would have been very sad 😭 one.

and why do you expect her to accept that she loves him 😕
he has been rude to blah (because she does not know what happened exactly and she is the reason or Arnavs lover for her is the reason)
he is the one who went against his family and broke the engagement 🤔

he is always rude to her ,  yeah he did go back and made her towel dupatta to real one 😉  and poor guy actually gave her towel thinking that she was really freezing 😳  he loves her we know but she just does not know 😳

and i do not see her admitting that she loves arnav wont come any sooner.  as i keep saying i feel that  she will really love him only after marriage i would love to see that i am wrong here but kushi character is such that she will lover her husband unconditionally and never leave him and thats exactly what arnav wants .

i think CVs have been trying to show how she thinks about married life will be . all  hunky dory and lovely dovely with her husband 😆
which be broken just because of arnav or arnav will over come his hate to keep kushi happy
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon   whose love is it  kushis or anranvs or arhi love for each other . long way to go 🤔

we have to manage with filler epi like today.

sorry for such a long post. i do try to guess what CVs are upto

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I am learning to make Christmas cake with rotten eggs 😆

ASR doesn't like eggs.😆
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's what I hated  about today epi. I mean why the hell was she thinking about him. I Think maybe  she is worried for anji sake and not the creeps at least that's what I've been telling myself , remember khushi promised  anji that nothing will happen to her marriage. 

The shirt scene was stupid reason to make khushi worry I mean don't we all couples nag and complain about alot of things but at the end we do it because we care.

Khushi doesn't  love shaym nor do I think she hates him. 

As far as nick names I personally give the people I love nick names like my husband and my kids.😊

I'm actually looking forward to the new track minus the creep. I think we have a lot of good scenes coming in our way so lets be positive, and remember at the end arnav and khushi are meant to be together.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

sunaina di, i m ur enemy, u make this post for hurting me...but believe me i will never write post in IPKKND forum except nelo's swayambor thread...u dont need to take revenge on me...but pls spare me from reading khushi bashing posts...

i told fari that i will back again...but seeing these i dont want...i was thinking that as a silent reader i will try to communicate with my close frnd who loves me a lot...

but again khushi bashing post...pls stop this bashing...i promise i will never be back

Kamalika - I wrote in your post that if you are gone who will save Khushi from us and you see I have succeeded . I have made you come back and post here.😃

I want you to come back ,to be as fiery as Khushi and tell me all her positive sides . I want to admire her , love her - so give justifications to do so .

I want you to also understand how ASR fans feel when a certain member keeps on posting againt him .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Seattleite thumbnail

I have to agree with your post althought you and I believe its not true... Actually NK is such a relief with the shyam's new track...I liked NK... and loved precap

-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She was Thinking Abt Anjali...
Y donno Wat'z wrOng gOING ON iN this Forum...
kHushi is this ...kHUSHI is Dat...Blah blah blah...Khushi is  In Love wid Shyam...Watta Joke..Jus Coz Of Flash Back?..wat abt all Those Flash Backs of Arnav N kHUSHI'S fIGHT nOKH-JHOK?...
Asr-la shud get married...Now Again jus now i saw a Post NK n Khushi Shud End Up...
wAT THe!!!...
Rembr One thing ArHi Is wat Make Ipkknd Complete package
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

In that Khushi fans should understand what ASR fans have gone through in this forum

I am not aware of that ASR hate phase initially in the forum..in joined the forum later on...
I love both of them and they r incomplete without each other...if one is going then for whom either one will show...
deleteaccount thumbnail
NO khushi is not going downhilL!! i dont agree with that! 
let it be nyways...i dunno u so many ppl having so much problem with her nature---i like it

if she saved shyam , then tht was her humanity! IF she wud have let him to die, she wud be considered a half criminal! :(

and she didnt nickname him becoz she just nicknames ppl out of luv--and she DOESNT love him

and she spent the night thinking because shyam made her THINK..she cudnt help it..any normal human wud do ! :((
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

ASR doesn't like eggs.😆

Oh you though I am inviting ASr for Christmas dinner .

In fact , I am .

Seeing NK  from Australia mesmerizing Khushi - ASR wants to try his luck by establishing business in Canada . So he is my invitee to the Christamas event 😉

On his way back he will drop Anu's (momma1128) storeroom at NYC . Anu has specially decorated her storeromm. Though I advised her to give more attention to her bathroom  😆