Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@sunaina:

Yes direct conclusion and comments dear are hurting khushi's FAN..
I am one of them..i love both Arnav and Khushi.
I agree that Khushi should not be affected by shyam..But that does not mean she is on love with him.
Khushi has promised Anjali that her husband will be safe!!
Also the tag line said Khushi ko pata chalega..Shyam ka juth somthing like that.

I did mention this before in one of my post..She is the only character in IPKKND ..who thinks a lot and then analyze and digs out the truth...I am so liking her this quality...unless her mind and heart not going together she is not quitting ..she keeps trying ...i so like it.
Same thing..shyam is blaming anjali. But her heart is telling that anjali is very nice..so she will dig out the truth then only she will get sleep. I think that is the best thing..BEcause i did mentioned that the full Baster SHYAM face has not come out in front of khushi. This needs to bring out by CVs somehow...before ARHI's marriage..thats critical. I am thinking the next ME will have true shyam's face to KHushi...because not a single person knows about true shyam's intention.
Its not love but she wants to know the truth..
YEA! U R SO RIGHT!

but blv me, she'll bounce back!

I hate the creep, n when Khuhsi is falling into his trap it's irritating me, but some how I wan her to share this with Arnav, !

lets c how cv's will take this track ahead!

hopefully not in the same way, as we r seeing now!

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

This is One of the sence less &stupid post i have ever read in this forum.

Actually I meant it to be senseless and stupid - but I wanted people come out with positivity about Khushi whihc would reinstate me to believe in her .

Please do not think I hate Khushi .

I admire Khushi a lot and patiently waiitng for her to be in love with ASR and admit that she loves him.

So anything contrary to that leaves me making silly posts  😊
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shastradhari

@sunaina:

Yes direct conclusion and comments dear are hurting khushi's FAN..
I am one of them..i love both Arnav and Khushi.
I agree that Khushi should not be affected by shyam..But that does not mean she is on love with him.
Khushi has promised Anjali that her husband will be safe!!
Also the tag line said Khushi ko pata chalega..Shyam ka juth somthing like that.

I did mention this before in one of my post..She is the only character in IPKKND ..who thinks a lot and then analyze and digs out the truth...I am so liking her this quality...unless her mind and heart not going together she is not quitting ..she keeps trying ...i so like it.
Same thing..shyam is blaming anjali. But her heart is telling that anjali is very nice..so she will dig out the truth then only she will get sleep. I think that is the best thing..BEcause i did mentioned that the full Baster SHYAM face has not come out in front of khushi. This needs to bring out by CVs somehow...before ARHI's marriage..thats critical. I am thinking the next ME will have true shyam's face to KHushi...because not a single person knows about true shyam's intention.
Its not love but she wants to know the truth..

In that Khushi fans should understand what ASR fans have gone through in this forum
I have to admit even thought why is Khushi giving a thought about Shyam. 

Then I realized that Khushi is one of those idealistic types, who thinks that if you are good everyone is also good. She does not know that there are another kind which are bad.

From this Shyam fiasco, hope Khushi learns that you should trust people but not blindly. Shyam is a major learning point for Khushi growing up processes and see the world is not rosy.

She will also learn that what you see is not always right.
i dont know! why is she thinking about him  he deceived her and also she knows his tricks so she should know he is probably going to do any nasty tricks just 2 get her
please khushi come back 2 your normal self and know the difference between right and wrong
never forgive that SNAKE and forget about him 
If the CV's want to show this crap, then they have lost it big time...total senseless/ illogical scene..and if this is the track..then I rather quit than watch this crap...Best part is that she cannot spare 2 minutes to listen to Arnav's side of the story and here she is all attention when Snake gives her all that crap talk about Anjali...Credit us with some intelligence CV'S. They should have shown Kushi walking away there and then.

sunaina di, i m ur enemy, u make this post for hurting me...but believe me i will never write post in IPKKND forum except nelo's swayambor thread...u dont need to take revenge on me...but pls spare me from reading khushi bashing posts...

i told fari that i will back again...but seeing these i dont want...i was thinking that as a silent reader i will try to communicate with my close frnd who loves me a lot...

but again khushi bashing post...pls stop this bashing...i promise i will never be back

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Now you should hide yourself in ASR's cupboard.Lots of rotten eggs are ready for you.😆

Well CV's have always shown KKG as someone who doesn't hold grudges and forgives and forgets.But the only one person whom she scolds is ASR.He calls ASR a Rakshsash,Laad Governer but still now he calls Shyam Shyam Ji.She gets worried when she sees Anjali shouting on Shyam.She dislikes ASR's POV towards marriage but she is fine with hiding the truth of Shyam from Anjali.

I am learning to make Christmas cake with rotten eggs 😆
Originally posted by sunaina02

Actually I meant it to be senseless and stupid - but I wanted people come out with positivity about Khushi whihc would reinstate me to believe in her .

Please do not think I hate Khushi .

I admire Khushi a lot and patiently waiitng for her to be in love with ASR and admit that she loves him.

So anything contrary to that leaves me making silly posts  😊

I myself looking for such support where people brings out positive in khushi...truly truly (i never get upset with ur post ..on contrary i always look forward for ur commentas only...because they straight forward and has depth..) ur last 2 post has made me upset...
Give some space...its good shyam is doing all these nautanki to get her attention..but he will fall big...His true face nneds to be out..then only i think its right time for ARHI love story..otherwise we will not able to enjoy because we ARHI fans will keep thinking that when arnav will know shyam;s truth he will shattered khushi..
CVsa re going in right direction by bringnin two task a t a time..
1) Arnav's jealousy of loosing khushi by seeing with other person NK...will make him accept his feelings towards her...not to khushi though. But thats great.
2) Shyam's true face is not out there. Who will bring out that. Because no one is suspicious about him ..he is roaming carefree everywhere..i am hating this. I want khushi to give full attention to shyam and dig out the true bas***d face..