Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Copy pasting my post from the AT. I am so pissed off today, I need to calm down before I write some thing on the this that will result in my ID getting banned.

W*F
is wrong with the CVs?

what are they doing to Khushi's character? Is she going to believe creepwa's words that he is unhappy being married to a mean Anjali? Then what? That justifies his deception and lies and getting engaged to her? Will she or Gupta women agree to get KKG married to Shyam because poor guy is in an abusive relationship whether or not he chooses to stay married to ms money bags?

Has she ever stayed up at night thinking of ASR who she was supposedly attracted to?

I am trying to console myself that she feels something for ASR due to playing of 1.5 second of rabba ve BG music when she looked at hotwa at RM today!!!!!!!!!!!

Khushi seems to acting more like a jilted or scorned lover. I thought she should be relieved that she got out of an unwanted relationship she was forced into and angry about creepwa's deception and lies. 😕

Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
well in that case... she loves NK cuz they way she smiled at him today is something she has never done with arnav...

khushi wants to belive that shyam lied bec of a marital prob...and made a bad decision. shyam and khushi never had any relationship he only told a huge lie but yet as not cheated on his wife technically..  she wants to beilive that he is not evil and things can be FIXED bet him and anjali. khushi likes to fix all probs... and see the good in everyone... if she didnt she would have never liked asr an would never in the future...  she is naive and doesn't realize that shyam is EVIL.
I 100% agree with you Nandy - Seriously W*F is wrong w/ the CVs??🤬
su again me back to support kushi 😆
i agree with vampire_girl. if you see when  shyam came in first she just went away and second time he tried talking to her
she just did not respond.
we have to wait and watch for what CVs are upto.
definitely kushi is not going to dream about naanav immediately
i also agree that she should not dream about snake. but she is not dreaming she is just worried about  is she right in hiding things from anjali and who exactly is right or wrong 😭
she can even run to  naanav and blabber because the topic is close to his heart . that itself shows that she cares a lot for arnav 😳

CVs conveniently  skipped lakshmi nagar to RM trip

This is One of the sence less &stupid post i have ever read in this forum.

SHAYAM IS AGAIN PLAYING GAMES...AND OUR KHUSHI IS AGAIN  BECOME A PART OF IT...ARNAV BACHAOOO APNI KHUSHI KU...

why did kushi even let shyam talk to her. she should have just walked away as soon as the Jack A** came near her let alone listen to him.😡

cvs are hell bent on destroying one of the best characters of TVland. Kushi!!

Su aithough I  strongly dislike the way KHushi's character is progressing I don't think she loves Shyam.

But yes...why the flashbacks ?? 

I thought girl stayed up at night and thought about their crushes while lying in bed. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
thiugh i m a silent reader...
but i could not stop writing...sorry for being rude..
TM, you r doing too much...i have also read a post that you want ASR-LAVANYA together...now u continiously bashing khushi...
i appreciate some member who love ARHI, such as incendecence, community-drive...they r working hard for bring positivity...but member like you and mitrashakti bring negetivity in this forum...one is saying khushi deserve better man, one is saying khushi love shaymji..what's going on...

dont spoil IPKKND forum...IPKKND is about ARHI...
stop spreading negativity...
mods,close it...
na yaar she is not in love with shyaam she is feeling bad case she trust him soo much and now shyaam is trying to get that trust...