Khushi loves her Shyamji- Cvs want us to believe

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

Do we ?

If not what justification we have ?

She is continuously sad after the breakup. I thought she would feel relief.

She slapped him but let him hold her too.

She saved him from the accident.

She never gave him any "nickname" though he deceived her . We in the forum give him all the nicknames

She believes in him and spend nights pondering about him

So my conclusion - she loves Shyam . πŸ˜•

Hate me more if you want but with every episode Khushi is going downhill.

Bring me back the old Khushi who at least knew  the right from the wrong
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Apz.. thumbnail
i agree with u partially...i mean the way she was shown confused about anjalis behavoiur with shyam just because she scolded him for wearing a white shirt was really stupid..wat does she think ?in married life wife has no right to complain to her hubby???πŸ˜• actually i cant even believe CVs showed her pondering over the thing at night😲..
well i dont agree that SHE LOVES SHYAM...SHE DISLIKES HIM..BUT I DONT THINK SHE HATES HIM...πŸ˜’
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mmm...ya even b4 going to bed she has to think abt her shyamji...πŸ˜•bechara arnav...
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
CVs we cant have Khushi believing Shyam now! And whtever happens between Shyam and Anjie is their business and their marriage I hope Khushi stops pondering on that now! duh!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

At least that is what CVs want us to believe .

Do we ?

If not what justification we have ?

She never gave him any "nickname" though he deceived her . We in the forum give him all the nicknames

Hate me more if you want but with every episode Khushi is going downhill.

Bring me back the old Khushi who at least knew  the right from the wrong

Now you should hide yourself in ASR's cupboard.Lots of rotten eggs are ready for you.πŸ˜†

Well CV's have always shown KKG as someone who doesn't hold grudges and forgives and forgets.But the only one person whom she scolds is ASR.He calls ASR a Rakshsash,Laad Governer but still now he calls Shyam Shyam Ji.She gets worried when she sees Anjali shouting on Shyam.She dislikes ASR's POV towards marriage but she is fine with hiding the truth of Shyam from Anjali.

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Su - I disagree with you - Khushi does not love the snake. She is just hurt because he broke her trust, be she did not love him in any way shape or form. 
All these things are driving me nuts. I really want a post from someone who will dissect these inner turmoils of Khushi in some other way and make me feel happy. I am just getting this girl now... Why are CVs doing this. Are they aware of what message the audience is getting.. Bull Sh**
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
What I don't understand is why she is thinking that Shyam is tortured by his wife just because she asked him to wear a different shirt. Being tortured by your wife is no excuse for cheating, KKG should have thought that divorce would be Shyam's way out, not a second marriage. They need to stop trying so hard to keep Shyam in KKG's life. 
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I was really shocked to see the whole questioning of anjali on basis of changing a SHIRT...I am sorry what??? and then the whole khushi losing her sleep ovr this basis..PLEASE yaar. I was hoping they would show a scene like her muttering 'kya samjhte hai appne aap ko, woh kuch bhi kahen aur hum sune..agar hum anjaliji ke jagah hote..tho wohee ussi vaqt woh shirt utarvake ussi ke saath unko tangaa dete.." I am so dissap with the way this track is being done. ..I agree postmaker, where is our khushi? I hope TRPs pick up on the other nk buffoon becos we will get to see less of shyamji
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

i dont think so she is sad because her engagement broke! she is ad because the person who deceived her family is anjali's husband! she is still in that part am i doing wrong with anjali! 

i guess she thought to give him say all his rubbish! she still hanst seen the true color of his!

doesnt taht signify she is a good human! any strange persong would have been saved by her! plus he is anjali's husband!

ya because she only gives nick to those whom she loves..like laad governar!

that is for anjali! she doesnt believe him..she is thinking about if she is right or wrong about anjali i guess!

and my conclusion is ..she has no feelings for him..be it hate or love!