Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What if JUHI becomes FINALIST or WINNER Of SHOW? (Page 8)

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Juhi-chuhi No way...IMO She is very cunning lady and self centered. Bakari ki tarah Meinmeinmein karti rahti hai. In the nxt elimination she should go.  

Eboss Senior Member
Eboss
Eboss

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i will stop watching bigg boss for forever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kar_Nan

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Respect you views Moderatorji and glad to see a post from your side after so long.

But i disagree there as just being a part of the show from day 1 doesnt make you eligible for winning the show..you need to have the characteristics to win it as well..you need to be deserving.

Entertainment,fights, dances etc all come out to the highlight only when we talk about the TRP of the show otherwise people usually choose favourites on the basis of the contestants as they are by nature. Juhi is one person who i think hasn't been a good participant in that subject.

-Juhi has always been someone who has been busy with sleeping and not taking apart actively in ANY task.

-She is someone who has always complained..complained..and just complained. BB i wont to this task..BB you should have put a chair for me to sit and eat..BB i wont dance in this task..etc. etc..She has NEVER beeen an active participant in any task and has been a big time compaliner.

-She has been someone who has pointed out to the fairness of BB according to her own comfort. When she feels that she is benefited then BB is fair for her and when she feels that she is not being benefited then BB is unfair for her. For Example-When Sky and Sid(who were a part fo her group) were given the right to nominate 4 people then all this procedure was fair according to her and she didnt shout out that "Oh BB..you are so unfair" ..similarly during the Rajneeti task she started shouting out that BB is unfair within a second!!

-Juhi has been someone who HAS NOT faced any TROUBLES in the house. BB journey for her has been like sailing so smoothly. She has been nominated just once(considering that the second time she was nominated the eviction was cancelled). She has been best friends with the no.1 humiliater in the house i.e Sky...so she was spared from getting humiliated as i am sure is she wasn't friends with him then he wouldnt have spared her and we would have seen a totally different Juhi right now.

-Juhi has a VERY agressive side to herself which has been very unvisible in this show. This side of her comes out but just sometimes. Its not that this is the first reality show Juhi is doing..she has done two of them erlier and in both of them we saw her dominating and agressive side which are a very important part of her character. So...Juhi has had a very peaceful time in BB by being a very "good" and "quite" girl which she anyhow isnt. So There is so much in Juhi which is still not visible.

-Juhi has NEVER stood up for things that are right. She has never been seen taking a stand for the right and then she complains of Amar not taking part in any fight and minding his own business.

- Juhi has had the support of a GROUP. She has been safe from nominations as she has never played alone in this game but with a group. From day 1 she has been surrounded by atleast 4-5 people which assure her that they won't nominate her.

People like Sid,Mahek,Amar and even Sky have faced difficulties..nominations and have atleast stood up for what is right according to them..Juhi has NEVER EVER done that apart from just pointing out to Sky for 2 mins that he was wrong and that too in a very kind manner which didnt even look like she is actually trying to tell him that he is wrong .

Just being a part of the show from day 1 doesnt make you eligible for winning..you NEED to have the characteristics to win the show. The characteristics she has..which i have just mentioned above make her a NO WAY eligible winner atleast in my eyes.

EDIT-
And therefore Moderator ji..the only one who can beat you in writing a longer post is ME...lolLOL

Edited by Khushi. - 26 December 2011 at 3:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetCCBM-fanKar_Nan

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanKhushi.

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Juhi does not deserve to win
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sosweet

Khushi well saidClap
ThanksBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetCCBM-fan

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Khushi... loved all ur points... gal I love one thing about u... U always put ur opinion in a well defined manner...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

Go to top