Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What if JUHI becomes FINALIST or WINNER Of SHOW? (Page 3)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
If Juhi is finalist or winner, the world will go on and on and on.

Barring Rags and some earlier eliminated people,  all current contestants appear the same to me. None of them come across to me as deserving or endear me in any way. They are all a rag tag bunches of bitches and douches each playing their own spy vs spy game to one up or put down each other.

Random - Hmmm maybe if Juhi wins she will go into the food po*n industry. Graphic videos of her stuffing her maw with hot dogs, bananas and meat balls. Gnawing at Pooja Missra who tastes just like chicken. I wonder if Sachin has to dunk himself in whipped cream and chocolate to entice her. I bet their bedroom is full of food fantasies.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123boondein-Moderator-.vikrammonu_tanFaraan92

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If Juhi is finalist or winner, the world will go on and on and on.

Barring Rags and some earlier eliminated people,  all current contestants appear the same to me. None of them come across to me as deserving or endear me in any way. They are all a rag tag bunches of bitches and douches each playing their own spy vs spy game to one up or put down each other.

Random - Hmmm maybe if Juhi wins she will go into the food po*n industry. Graphic videos of her stuffing her maw with hot dogs, bananas and meat balls. Gnawing at Pooja Missra who tastes just like chicken. I wonder if Sachin has to dunk himself in whipped cream and chocolate to entice her. I bet their bedroom is full of food fantasies.
ClapROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

docsweety Goldie
docsweety
docsweety

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

to me she is being fair to everybody in the bb house..she didnt do nasty fight with anybody or abused anybody in the house, i agree with u mod...

I dont care who is going to win this season but for me she is definately winner because she is in the house from day one and so far i didnt find anything bad about her in this show...

do u even watch the show

MissSRK

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docsweety

Originally posted by bonny05

to me she is being fair to everybody in the bb house..she didnt do nasty fight with anybody or abused anybody in the house, i agree with u mod...

I dont care who is going to win this season but for me she is definately winner because she is in the house from day one and so far i didnt find anything bad about her in this show...

do u even watch the show
yes i do watch the show very well...I saw how nasty fights MEHAK,SKY,SID,PM  did it so far so...u want to know more info...i can write alot more ...i guess u had watched the show too so dont need to tell u the whole thing again...its my POV which i wrote i dont need to explain to anybody... more than thatSmile

Edited by bonny05 - 22 December 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-monu_tan

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Wow finally some relief from regular stuff on Juhi.

For me , who aint a Juhi fan, she has just been another low profile contestant who
-didnt pick up fight like others
-didnt abuse someone with beeped terms
-have been someone genuinely preventing fights among contestants(Sanjay mentioned it once after Sid-Vida fight)
-has been in the good books of everyone until they saw HER as a competitor in the finale.
-made friends with right people in the show (which kept her low profile, had she been a PM or Sid or Mahek supporter she would have easily got targeted)

These are factors that helped her to rough it out in BB house and remain one of the least nominated member among finalists. And being a no-fan i didnt even notice her in the show till the footage hoggers were eliminated.

Her shortcomings
-She isnt an entertainer, but hey this aint KumKum either. And somehow i am glad that there were some members in the house who didnt fight for footage.
-Bitching about every opponent.
 Well bitching about someone is the trait of EVERY Bigg Boss housemate and they just keep bettering each other in that.
- She is bit touchy feely at times.
Like the Ullu ka Pathi episode, that was frivilous. But I would just dismiss it as an PM side effect.

Havent added her food habits as a shortcoming as I totally detest the mooli paratha humour for her or anyone in the show. In my opinion,talking about what people eat in the show and how they fart in their rooms is a shabby humour.

*more to come* Tongue

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

FOR JUHI!!!!!

Edited by shahzur2010 - 23 December 2011 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRK.vikram-Cruiser-

boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Excellent post moderator but disagree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-.vikram-Cruiser-

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I dont really believe Juhi would remain the same in the final weeks. And i am looking forward to her playing games, belittling others to prove she is worth the win.
Though i dont believe she would WIN the show, but if she does then she deserves it.

-Moderator-

Go to top