Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi Rocks ...!!!!!!!!!!!! If The Game Is Really Fair Then Juhi Should Win The Show ...!!!
adieus50 thumbnail
!!!!!The whole episode, the disgusting Sky and Juhi were constantly attacking Amar for no reason because they're probably afraid he might just win..

Sky is constantly begging for his attention to bring out his negative points in front of the audience by talking about how Amar would not do anything for the saas-bahus if he would win the Finale, how Amar called women 'weaklings', blah blah blah

Juhi, instead of asking Sky to shut up, pounces on Amar when he nicely tells Sky to ask for votes for the ladies instead of him, and starts acting all angry and frustrated with Amar's 'behaviour' and says that he deserves a slap on his face and repeats the 'reed-ki-haddi' comment. Sunny spits some poison against Amar too...Mentions about how he picked her up during the dance forcefully, blah blah blah... 

Sid goes to Amar and tells him Sunny is saying all that about him...Nice strategy to tarnish Amar's image while acting all friendly towards him, Sid  

Later, Juhi says 'he is getting so jealous' because Sky wins the secret task just because Amar said it was an easy task.

Both, Sky and Juhi keep stooping lower and lower with every passing day in their hunger to win...

I almost wanted to break my TV today!  
Felt really bad for Amar. Sky and the women are playing a dangerous game. It is not responsible accusing a married man on national TV of getting touchy feely with women unless they have strong evidence. Amar may have flirted a bit but mostly he has maintained his distance. Sky recognizes Amar as a strong contestant and hence is stooping so low.  Just when I thought I couldn't dislike the bully team more...Disgusting!

After today's episode, I really want Amar, Sid & Mahek to win!

-Moderator- thumbnail
@Maureen

I liked your post πŸ‘πŸΌ A long one but pretty logical. 😊

@Monu

As always, your posts make perfect sense and you got right words to describe it as well.

I found Juhi pretty convincing on Saturday epi. Agreed that she shudnt have interrupted host, but otherwise she wasnt really directly accusing Amar. She was merely saying she was uncomfortable which was also evident from the song they performed in.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Observer101

=Mod,
wWanted to quote your post but too long so let me give you some reasons as to why I find Juhi less deserving than the others

Sid Vs. Juhi - Sid started out as an uncouth guy but since then has constantly strived to improve himself. He is the only contestant who has respected the Hosts and the guest. Juhi has shown no growth or self awareness and instead comes across as a megalomaniac. So Sid wins

Amar vs. Juhi - Amar acknowledges that he is a player and is not a hypocrite like Juhi who tries to pretend that she is not playing a game so Amar wins

Sky Vs. Juhi - Sky has been in the forefront dishing out the most vicious abuse to his fellow contestants but Sky has been doing it openly unlike Juhi who may not have abused others like Sky but actively supported his abuse. She never admonished him (that Mahek thing she said was bcoz she was worried how Sky would appear not bcoz he was wrong) and instead was often found laughing and encouraging him on his evil antics. So she comes across as an enabler. Therefore prefer Sky to her

Juhi vs Sunny - Here Juhi wins because Sunny and her dumb blonde with a bitchy attitude act is worse.

So there...

Very apt and fair observations I would say!πŸ‘
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
besi of luck . juhi ...😊

you desrves to win bb5...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Juhi-chuhi No way...IMO She is very cunning lady and self centered. Bakari ki tarah Meinmeinmein karti rahti hai. In the nxt elimination she should go.  
Eboss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i will stop watching bigg boss for forever
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Respect you views Moderatorji and glad to see a post from your side after so long.

But i disagree there as just being a part of the show from day 1 doesnt make you eligible for winning the show..you need to have the characteristics to win it as well..you need to be deserving.

Entertainment,fights, dances etc all come out to the highlight only when we talk about the TRP of the show otherwise people usually choose favourites on the basis of the contestants as they are by nature. Juhi is one person who i think hasn't been a good participant in that subject.

-Juhi has always been someone who has been busy with sleeping and not taking apart actively in ANY task.

-She is someone who has always complained..complained..and just complained. BB i wont to this task..BB you should have put a chair for me to sit and eat..BB i wont dance in this task..etc. etc..She has NEVER beeen an active participant in any task and has been a big time compaliner.

-She has been someone who has pointed out to the fairness of BB according to her own comfort. When she feels that she is benefited then BB is fair for her and when she feels that she is not being benefited then BB is unfair for her. For Example-When Sky and Sid(who were a part fo her group) were given the right to nominate 4 people then all this procedure was fair according to her and she didnt shout out that "Oh BB..you are so unfair" ..similarly during the Rajneeti task she started shouting out that BB is unfair within a second!!

-Juhi has been someone who HAS NOT faced any TROUBLES in the house. BB journey for her has been like sailing so smoothly. She has been nominated just once(considering that the second time she was nominated the eviction was cancelled). She has been best friends with the no.1 humiliater in the house i.e Sky...so she was spared from getting humiliated as i am sure is she wasn't friends with him then he wouldnt have spared her and we would have seen a totally different Juhi right now.

-Juhi has a VERY agressive side to herself which has been very unvisible in this show. This side of her comes out but just sometimes. Its not that this is the first reality show Juhi is doing..she has done two of them erlier and in both of them we saw her dominating and agressive side which are a very important part of her character. So...Juhi has had a very peaceful time in BB by being a very "good" and "quite" girl which she anyhow isnt. So There is so much in Juhi which is still not visible.

-Juhi has NEVER stood up for things that are right. She has never been seen taking a stand for the right and then she complains of Amar not taking part in any fight and minding his own business.

- Juhi has had the support of a GROUP. She has been safe from nominations as she has never played alone in this game but with a group. From day 1 she has been surrounded by atleast 4-5 people which assure her that they won't nominate her.

People like Sid,Mahek,Amar and even Sky have faced difficulties..nominations and have atleast stood up for what is right according to them..Juhi has NEVER EVER done that apart from just pointing out to Sky for 2 mins that he was wrong and that too in a very kind manner which didnt even look like she is actually trying to tell him that he is wrong .

Just being a part of the show from day 1 doesnt make you eligible for winning..you NEED to have the characteristics to win the show. The characteristics she has..which i have just mentioned above make her a NO WAY eligible winner atleast in my eyes.

EDIT-
And therefore Moderator ji..the only one who can beat you in writing a longer post is ME...lolπŸ˜†

Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sosweet

Khushi well saidπŸ‘

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khushi... loved all ur points... gal I love one thing about u... U always put ur opinion in a well defined manner...