Originally posted by: blue-ice

i can't look at mooli even nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw ye batao..did u watch Don2 yet?
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Observer101

=Mod,
wWanted to quote your post but too long so let me give you some reasons as to why I find Juhi less deserving than the others

Sid Vs. Juhi - Sid started out as an uncouth guy but since then has constantly strived to improve himself. He is the only contestant who has respected the Hosts and the guest. Juhi has shown no growth or self awareness and instead comes across as a megalomaniac. So Sid wins

Amar vs. Juhi - Amar acknowledges that he is a player and is not a hypocrite like Juhi who tries to pretend that she is not playing a game so Amar wins

Sky Vs. Juhi - Sky has been in the forefront dishing out the most vicious abuse to his fellow contestants but Sky has been doing it openly unlike Juhi who may not have abused others like Sky but actively supported his abuse. She never admonished him (that Mahek thing she said was bcoz she was worried how Sky would appear not bcoz he was wrong) and instead was often found laughing and encouraging him on his evil antics. So she comes across as an enabler. Therefore prefer Sky to her

Juhi vs Sunny - Here Juhi wins because Sunny and her dumb blonde with a bitchy attitude act is worse.

So there...

πŸ‘ I agree with you 100%.

Good points Mod ji but I hate everything about JUHI! the way she talk, eats, her facial expressions while bitching, her unnecessary drama..uurrrgghhh! Everything about her is so damn fake! I prefer the sid kid over this bitchy lady anyday. i hated how she supported SKY when he was bullying Mahek and Pooja Mishra and really wanted to slap her real hard when she was lying in that Amar issue. Atleast Amar does everything openly unlike Juhi who pretends to be all nice lekin peeth peechey kisi ko nahi chora! 
BBfan2011 thumbnail
Then lets take an oath to never watch BB again. It will be a disgrace to all the BB fans' emotions.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good Post.
Agree with u.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BBfan2011

Then lets take an oath to never watch BB again. It will be a disgrace to all the BB fans' emotions.

agree..still i hate juhi becoming winner.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monu_tan

btw ye batao..did u watch Don2 yet?

no not yet...i haven't even watched 'breaking dawn ' yet...just got to watch ra-one😭
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Ever since show started, I have not come across a single thread or post where someone has mentioned anything positive about Juhi. She is the most hated contestant on this forum from day one. Before she get evicted, I want to make unbiased post about Juhi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I am sure there is at least something that can be admired about her.πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Reasons why people hate Juhi? Well based on posts I read.

- Her eating/sleeping habits which has motivated some to make numerous posts about it. πŸ˜†

- She is a bully, superbitcy, hypocrite, double-faced woman, and backstabber. πŸ˜”

- She is not an entertainer 😎

- She was too horrible in her last reality show. 😈

Let's assume that all of these accusations are true.

1) Now eating habits could be part of humorous discussion but that's not how anyone would judge a contestant on this show? Sleeping habits? Well I never heard so far from any housemate that Juhi does not complete household work .She is not part of kitchen at the moment where camera's are focused for most part. When it comes to sleeping, we have seen how Sid is, so Juhi is little better than him. Isn't it? At least we heard dogs barking to wake up Sid πŸ˜†

2) Now yes she could be bully, so? Is she the only bully in the house? πŸ˜•

She could be superbitchy , again haven't we seen almost every housemate bitching about others? πŸ˜•

Hypocrite and double standards? Yes she has. But it could be just part of her personality and others  have shown this  trait too. 😳

Backstabber? She does it in subtle way and so does other housemates. There are numerous examples of ppl backstabbing each other.πŸ˜‰

Now when someone like Amar changes groups or bitches , we call him a smart game player. So why not Juhi ? 😳 She is here to win the game like others. If Amar and Sky are using their deeemag to win this game, then what is Juhi doing? Isn't she smartest in the lot considering how well she has escaped from nominations without making much noise? We all were tired of dirty abuses, loud fights so isn't she little better than other inmates? If she used SKy and Bedi so far, then what's wrong? That is what the game is all about and ppl keep using each other for their advantage. Not everyone can be as direct as mishra, and some prefer to play dirty politics. If other housemates could not understand her game, then they are dumb. If sky thinks he is smartest player in the game, juhi def has surpassed him. πŸ˜‰

3)Entertainment- When it comes to entertainment, actually no one but only Pooja mishra deserves credit and big round of applause πŸ‘ , and probably sky comes next.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Otherwise what was so entertaining about others ? Most ppl were involved in dirty n nasty fights. Juhi is not a great dancer to dance on early morning tunes. If she was assigned a Rajkumari task like shraddha, she could have been more entertaining too.  And dialogues like "Beimaan" were entertaining, isn't it? 🀣

4) About her last reality show? well this is bigg boss. If you want to judge someone by last reality show, then Mishra,sky and sid have terrible record compared to her.πŸ˜‰

Now those who think BB is favoring juhi? Well she has been on nomination only twice and once BB closed voting lines. Its not that Juhi has been favored all the time. And we got to admit the fact that Juhi was not in bad books of everyone so far hence they didn't nominate her in most cases. Most housemates thought PM, Mehak and sky were involved in fights/drama hence these 3 have faced most nominations. πŸ˜›

If Juhi has always escaped nomination it means she has it in her to be liked by everyone in the house.

If we compare Juhi against other contenstants...

Juhi vs Sunny : For me Juhi is better anyday unless someone can convince otherwise.

Juhi vs Sid : Sid appears to be changed but i don't believe it. Becoz of Salmaan's superstar status, he actually was scared and started hanging out more with Mehak. If someone else had told him what salmaan said , then he would have ignored it. He knows that his behavior is monitored by big shot and he can't afford to get scolded again.πŸ€”

Juhi vs Amar: Now this is interesting. Both are best players in the game and use all bitching tactics to move forward. Nothing wrong in it. Amar admits it openly though. I think Amar is slightly better than Juhi  in overall game.😳

Juhi vs Sky : Sky has shown his good entertaining  side but when it comes to abuses/character assassination or walking out of the show, Juhi is slightly better. πŸ˜‰

Juhi vs Mehak : Mehak's highlight so far is morning dances n fights with sky, anything else?. πŸ˜•Plus mehak has a unfair advantage of coming back on the show.

So overall if you keep aside her hypocrisy and double standards (which is acceptable in this game), she is pretty reasonable. She is not a LIAR, she is LOYAL to her group, she can defend her own decisions, She is witty and sharp and she has been consoling people in almost all fights. She was not involved in dirty abuses, Now what if she is friends with bedi and sky? we have how others change every other week. Amar n mehak were close mates at one time but other day Mehak was bitching about Amar to sid stating amar fights whenever he is on nominations which is a LIE. Juhi has not really backstabbed her own group mates by nominating them so far. 😳

Also Juhi is the only contestant who is on the show from day one. πŸ‘πŸΌ She has no idea how she is portrayed outside and has survived well without getting nominating often. Other have seen the game from outside and ofcourse mehak has unfair advantage over anyone else in the game.

I am saying Juhi should win, but she deserves to be a finalist coz she has managed to be in house for so long. Its not easy ride. If it was easy ride, then everyone else would have followed the same strategy πŸ˜‰

PS: Turned out to be a long post. But one and only post dedicated to Juhi πŸ˜‰

As usual a very logical post by Mod ji😊

well about the hatred for her in the forum... certain things I have noticed, most of the haters hate her since day one ( probably for material/ physical reasonsπŸ˜‰ and for her prev shows, some even hate the fact that she's KumkumπŸ˜†) and then from there on they just looked for each opportunity to add more hatred to their initial deposit. Their opinion is FIXED no matter what. There was another reason why I stopped replying and arguing to anti-juhi comments cs it was becoming a roller coasterπŸ˜† bcs to whichever side Juhi spoke to, she was criticized anyway. When she was supporting Sky she was criticized for that, when she pointed out his mistakes she was criticized as a bad friend who used Sky and when she was being balanced and trying to put across other parties points she was criticized as bieng fake and trying to clear her image betraying her friends. It's wrong when she doesn't perform in a task, it's wrong when she does too.🀒 So in the end I kinda figured this roller-coaster and avoided wasting my time for pointless arguments that keeps spinning to two sides according to the situation.  

And the rest are the ones who have their own favourites. Some claims not to have but upon studying their posts, they clearly have one. 

Sid Vs Juhi - Sid has proved umpteenth times that he's an immature person, who's a self-proclaimed Youth iconπŸ˜† I dont know in which angle he thinks he's any sort of an icon. If there was any change in his behaviour that's cs Salman entered the scene. He immediately understood he's losing his game and got close to Mahek. For that matter even POOJA BEDI, I repeat Pooja bedi was advising him about his aggression issues the previous day to which Salman advised him. And In that AKF episode if anyone actually watched the details Juhi and Bedi both points at Sid and tells him, that's what we told u. It's funny how some think that Sid and Mahek has a genuine relationship cs the sole reason for that to start was Salman Khan and he's the sole reason for that relationship to last. Juhi too cud've left Sky when Salman put all those allegations (like most thought she wudπŸ˜‰) , but she didn't  . If Sid was genuinely upset about his own behaviour he wud first go and apologize to Pooja Mishra, not Mahek. Apparently the day before Salman grilled Sid he was telling Sky how he can never tolerate someone like Mahek in his life. Ok say he was under sky's influence...I remember he had a fight criticizing Mahek's behaviour probably the second day he came, then Sky wasn't even there. Sid keeps blowing his own trumpet with same Mahek style Bhara hua dialogues, "main akhele khada hu, akhele woh karunga yeh karunga" but when he was left all alone and all his friends left , he started crying and whining. Awesome genuinenessπŸ€”

Juhi vs Amar-  Amar is LIAR, a plain cold liar. No one can ever say that he didn't lie to Shraddha. I have watched all videos that has being released by BIgg Boss and have never seen Juhi lying in any video. I don't find a person who lies that comfortably to be cool in any angle. Apart from that I dont approve the words he uses in general conversations. He dsn't complete a single sentence without leaving BB to omit one or two words. just cheap.

Juhi Vs Sky- I like both but obviously I prefer Juhi more and wish if Sky chose to listen to her every time she pointed out something without questioning her loyalties. If he did, no Mahek Chahel no Salman cud've ever walked over him.

Juhi Vs Sunny - obviously Juhi. Sunny just seems a Parrot to me. She agrees to each n every word Sky says. But it's horrible when ppl r criticizing her for her profession cs I think being a Po*n star she has managed to keep her dignity in the house very well, better than Shraddha, Vida, Pooja bediπŸ˜† and may be Shonali too. 

Juhi Vs Mahek- hmmm πŸ€“. To be honest it was BBs plan all along to evict Mahek early for her own good. Because the last week she was in the house she became a drag. And in certain occasions her true instigating nature started cuming out. If Mahek was there just like that for two more weeks she'll automatically wud've got unpopular and got evicted. But BB smartly stopped that from happening. Instead evicted her, erased all her bad memories and embossed gud ones and washed all her sins which automatically made her the heroine among fans. And after that while she was out Salman khan came and insulted everyone who didn't support Mahek, put their morale down, made them look like villains and now catches their reaction to the baseless insults and showing all that negatively. What a perfect time for the heroine to cum back!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ nicely played by Mahek, salman and the channel. Imo Mahek is an instigator who enjoys drama and measures people by counting similarities in personality they have with her, who never ever takes anyone else's opinion in to count, won't even bother to calmly listen to them. If she hates smone she wants to make sure everyone will hate her (like what she did to Shonali, god knows Shonali ne kya bigada Mahek kiπŸ€” ) Just because Shonali is a different personality, Mahek attacked her. I'd rather talk with someone like Juhi cs she'd at least listen to your full story without making u feel like ur the worst human-being on earth. She doesn't reject ppl who are not like her, she lives with them. Kind of ppl needed in day-to day life. If more ppl became like Mahek Chahel the world will bcm war-front and all will kill one another, no kidding.

In general,

I liked Juhi's graph until the latest Salman's dadagiri. I hoped she wud use Salman's words and talk to Sky cs she pretty much tried to do the exact same thing Salman did (minus the over the top assassinations and showing partiality to Mahek gang) the previous night .But Sky wasn't ready to listen. So after the grilling session instaed she chose to fully support her friend cs she too must've got to know what's going on from Salman's behaviour. She cud've easily chosen to go against her friend cs any idiot wud realize that Salman's fans (which is a lot) r gonna hate her for criticizing him, and all Cricket fans (which is a lot)  r gonna hate her for criticizing Andrew Symonds. It was obvious that Salman didn't know the rest of the housemate's actions in detail. He only knew who were in Sky's gang and who were in Mahek's gang. πŸ₯± If he really wanted to get involved he wud've blamed the two boys for picking fights in a dirty manner, and Sky for bringing up Sid's mother to the fights. That is what was needed from him but Salman choose to do smthing else. πŸ˜‰  When he said Amar was Spineless all I remembered was how mahek used to tell him "mardh banja Amar". So it's pretty obvious where Salman's opinions came from. And for Juhi, everyone kept their keyboards ready to type saying JUHI IS FAKE cs they thought she'd turn her back on her friends to protect her image. but that didn't happen (although I wished she at least wud advise Sky) but I can understand Juhi. what's the point of having uncomfortable arguments with your friend who obviously is partial to u when some outsider cums and washes it away anyway. 
For the ones who actually understand Juhi, her actions have been very very predictable. outa all four she plays the most predictable game. She is who she is and no twists gonna cum in her personality. Unlike these other contestants who dsnt know in which side of the bed they'll wake up the next day.

Pheww...the longest reply ever in my Forum lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anything for logic/ ModeratorπŸ˜‰β­οΈ

Edited by maureen100001 - 12 years ago
I disagree Moderator, I was typing up a rebuttal, but then I realised, why waste time when I can simply sum her up in one word - cunt.
Edited by CunningLinguist - 12 years ago
Alia009 thumbnail
sorry double post! 
Edited by -Shenaz- - 12 years ago
Alia009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Nice!πŸ˜†

OT: Modji you and I were the only non-fans in the beginning of the season that decided NOT to judge Juhi for her past shows. We even had a topic on here where both of us defended her. However, as time went on, I started to dislike her for what I saw of her in the BB house. You remained the same for the reasons you mentioned in your OP. 

All I'd like to say now is that you have written a very rational post and I actually read it despite the length. However, I disagree completely. For me, there is nothing likable about Juhi on this show. She is extremely hypocritical, cranky, whiny and passive aggressive. She has all the qualities I detest in people in general. So no I do not want her to win heck I do not even want to see her in the next episode. 

@ Bold πŸ˜† 
InshAllah! :)