Users

Frequent Posters

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
in thT CASE BIG BOOSS AND COLOURS SHOULD BE BEATEN VERY BADLY
adieus50 thumbnail
!!!Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...
?
ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...
?
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this?

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels?

They are 3 idiots in the true sense!?

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Salman and knowing him was taken as a crime. Mahek has got so much support from people outside that they call themselves Mahekian not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching. Amar, Sid & Mahek deserve to go to the finals.
Money what she will get through Big boss Will spend in Khana Khajana.
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think tomorrow precaps sums up why i dont like her
she is so mad at amar tht she tell him he will get a slap on his face ?
just cuz she got nominated 
in the next  weeks ulll see many reasons why she will never win 
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

to me she is being fair to everybody in the bb house..she didnt do nasty fight with anybody or abused anybody in the house, i agree with u mod...

I dont care who is going to win this season but for me she is definately winner because she is in the house from day one and so far i didnt find anything bad about her in this show...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If Juhi is finalist or winner, the world will go on and on and on.

Barring Rags and some earlier eliminated people,  all current contestants appear the same to me. None of them come across to me as deserving or endear me in any way. They are all a rag tag bunches of bitches and douches each playing their own spy vs spy game to one up or put down each other.

Random - Hmmm maybe if Juhi wins she will go into the food po*n industry. Graphic videos of her stuffing her maw with hot dogs, bananas and meat balls. Gnawing at Pooja Missra who tastes just like chicken. I wonder if Sachin has to dunk himself in whipped cream and chocolate to entice her. I bet their bedroom is full of food fantasies.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

If Juhi is finalist or winner, the world will go on and on and on.

Barring Rags and some earlier eliminated people,  all current contestants appear the same to me. None of them come across to me as deserving or endear me in any way. They are all a rag tag bunches of bitches and douches each playing their own spy vs spy game to one up or put down each other.

Random - Hmmm maybe if Juhi wins she will go into the food po*n industry. Graphic videos of her stuffing her maw with hot dogs, bananas and meat balls. Gnawing at Pooja Missra who tastes just like chicken. I wonder if Sachin has to dunk himself in whipped cream and chocolate to entice her. I bet their bedroom is full of food fantasies.

πŸ‘πŸ€£
docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonny05

to me she is being fair to everybody in the bb house..she didnt do nasty fight with anybody or abused anybody in the house, i agree with u mod...

I dont care who is going to win this season but for me she is definately winner because she is in the house from day one and so far i didnt find anything bad about her in this show...

do u even watch the show
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: docsweety

do u even watch the show

yes i do watch the show very well...I saw how nasty fights MEHAK,SKY,SID,PM  did it so far so...u want to know more info...i can write alot more ...i guess u had watched the show too so dont need to tell u the whole thing again...its my POV which i wrote i dont need to explain to anybody... more than that😊
Edited by bonny05 - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow finally some relief from regular stuff on Juhi.

For me , who aint a Juhi fan, she has just been another low profile contestant who
-didnt pick up fight like others
-didnt abuse someone with beeped terms
-have been someone genuinely preventing fights among contestants(Sanjay mentioned it once after Sid-Vida fight)
-has been in the good books of everyone until they saw HER as a competitor in the finale.
-made friends with right people in the show (which kept her low profile, had she been a PM or Sid or Mahek supporter she would have easily got targeted)

These are factors that helped her to rough it out in BB house and remain one of the least nominated member among finalists. And being a no-fan i didnt even notice her in the show till the footage hoggers were eliminated.

Her shortcomings
-She isnt an entertainer, but hey this aint KumKum either. And somehow i am glad that there were some members in the house who didnt fight for footage.
-Bitching about every opponent.
 Well bitching about someone is the trait of EVERY Bigg Boss housemate and they just keep bettering each other in that.
- She is bit touchy feely at times.
Like the Ullu ka Pathi episode, that was frivilous. But I would just dismiss it as an PM side effect.

Havent added her food habits as a shortcoming as I totally detest the mooli paratha humour for her or anyone in the show. In my opinion,talking about what people eat in the show and how they fart in their rooms is a shabby humour.

*more to come* πŸ˜›