Bigg Boss Season 5

What if JUHI becomes FINALIST or WINNER Of SHOW?

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ever since show started, I have not come across a single thread or post where someone has mentioned anything positive about Juhi. She is the most hated contestant on this forum from day one. Before she get evicted, I want to make unbiased post about Juhi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I am sure there is at least something that can be admired about her.πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Reasons why people hate Juhi? Well based on posts I read.

- Her eating/sleeping habits which has motivated some to make numerous posts about it. πŸ˜†

- She is a bully, superbitcy, hypocrite, double-faced woman, and backstabber. πŸ˜”

- She is not an entertainer 😎

- She was too horrible in her last reality show. 😈

Let's assume that all of these accusations are true.

1) Now eating habits could be part of humorous discussion but that's not how anyone would judge a contestant on this show? Sleeping habits? Well I never heard so far from any housemate that Juhi does not complete household work .She is not part of kitchen at the moment where camera's are focused for most part. When it comes to sleeping, we have seen how Sid is, so Juhi is little better than him. Isn't it? At least we heard dogs barking to wake up Sid πŸ˜†

2) Now yes she could be bully, so? Is she the only bully in the house? πŸ˜•

She could be superbitchy , again haven't we seen almost every housemate bitching about others? πŸ˜•

Hypocrite and double standards? Yes she has. But it could be just part of her personality and others  have shown this  trait too. 😳

Backstabber? She does it in subtle way and so does other housemates. There are numerous examples of ppl backstabbing each other.πŸ˜‰

Now when someone like Amar changes groups or bitches , we call him a smart game player. So why not Juhi ? 😳 She is here to win the game like others. If Amar and Sky are using their deeemag to win this game, then what is Juhi doing? Isn't she smartest in the lot considering how well she has escaped from nominations without making much noise? We all were tired of dirty abuses, loud fights so isn't she little better than other inmates? If she used SKy and Bedi so far, then what's wrong? That is what the game is all about and ppl keep using each other for their advantage. Not everyone can be as direct as mishra, and some prefer to play dirty politics. If other housemates could not understand her game, then they are dumb. If sky thinks he is smartest player in the game, juhi def has surpassed him. πŸ˜‰

3)Entertainment- When it comes to entertainment, actually no one but only Pooja mishra deserves credit and big round of applause πŸ‘ , and probably sky comes next.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Otherwise what was so entertaining about others ? Most ppl were involved in dirty n nasty fights. Juhi is not a great dancer to dance on early morning tunes. If she was assigned a Rajkumari task like shraddha, she could have been more entertaining too.  And dialogues like "Beimaan" were entertaining, isn't it? 🀣

4) About her last reality show? well this is bigg boss. If you want to judge someone by last reality show, then Mishra,sky and sid have terrible record compared to her.πŸ˜‰

Now those who think BB is favoring juhi? Well she has been on nomination only twice and once BB closed voting lines. Its not that Juhi has been favored all the time. And we got to admit the fact that Juhi was not in bad books of everyone so far hence they didn't nominate her in most cases. Most housemates thought PM, Mehak and sky were involved in fights/drama hence these 3 have faced most nominations. πŸ˜›

If Juhi has always escaped nomination it means she has it in her to be liked by everyone in the house.

If we compare Juhi against other contenstants...

Juhi vs Sunny : For me Juhi is better anyday unless someone can convince otherwise.

Juhi vs Sid : Sid appears to be changed but i don't believe it. Becoz of Salmaan's superstar status, he actually was scared and started hanging out more with Mehak. If someone else had told him what salmaan said , then he would have ignored it. He knows that his behavior is monitored by big shot and he can't afford to get scolded again.πŸ€”

Juhi vs Amar: Now this is interesting. Both are best players in the game and use all bitching tactics to move forward. Nothing wrong in it. Amar admits it openly though. I think Amar is slightly better than Juhi  in overall game.😳

Juhi vs Sky : Sky has shown his good entertaining  side but when it comes to abuses/character assassination or walking out of the show, Juhi is slightly better. πŸ˜‰

Juhi vs Mehak : Mehak's highlight so far is morning dances n fights with sky, anything else?. πŸ˜•Plus mehak has a unfair advantage of coming back on the show.

So overall if you keep aside her hypocrisy and double standards (which is acceptable in this game), she is pretty reasonable. She is not a LIAR, she is LOYAL to her group, she can defend her own decisions, She is witty and sharp and she has been consoling people in almost all fights. She was not involved in dirty abuses, Now what if she is friends with bedi and sky? we have how others change every other week. Amar n mehak were close mates at one time but other day Mehak was bitching about Amar to sid stating amar fights whenever he is on nominations which is a LIE. Juhi has not really backstabbed her own group mates by nominating them so far. 😳

Also Juhi is the only contestant who is on the show from day one. πŸ‘πŸΌ She has no idea how she is portrayed outside and has survived well without getting nominating often. Other have seen the game from outside and ofcourse mehak has unfair advantage over anyone else in the game.

I am saying not Juhi should win, but she deserves to be a finalist coz she has managed to be in house for so long. Its not easy ride. If it was easy ride, then everyone else would have followed the same strategy πŸ˜‰

PS: Turned out to be a long post. But one and only post dedicated to Juhi πŸ˜‰

UPDATE - CONGRATULATIONS JUHI PARMAR for Winning BB season 5 !! πŸ₯³

It looks like this topic influenced many to vote for her πŸ˜†

[If the spoilers are true]

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
moderator ji this is toh tooo long *rolling up sleeves*
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Ever since show started, I have not come across a single thread or post where someone has mentioned anything positive about Juhi. She is the most hated contestant on this forum from day one. Before she get evicted, I want to make unbiased post about Juhi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I am sure there is at least something that can be admired about her.πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

- Her eating/sleeping habits which has motivated some to make numerous posts about it. πŸ˜†

- She is a bully, superbitcy, hypocrite, double-faced woman, and backstabber. πŸ˜”

1) Now eating habits could be part of humorous discussion but that's not how anyone would judge a contestant on this show? Sleeping habits? Well I never heard so far from any housemate that Juhi does not complete household work .She is not part of kitchen at the moment where camera's are focused for most part. When it comes to sleeping, we have seen how Sid is, so Juhi is little better than him. Isn't it? At least we heard dogs barking to wake up Sid πŸ˜†

She could be superbitchy , again haven't we seen almost every housemate bitching about others? πŸ˜•

Hypocrite and double standards? Yes she has. But it could be just part of her personality and others  have shown this  trait too. 😳

Backstabber? She does it in subtle way and so does other housemates. There are numerous examples of ppl backstabbing each other.πŸ˜‰

Now when someone like Amar changes groups or bitches , we call him a smart game player. So why not Juhi ? 😳 She is here to win the game like others. If Amar and Sky are using their deeemag to win this game, then what is Juhi doing? Isn't she smartest in the lot considering how well she has escaped from nominations without making much noise? We all were tired of dirty abuses, loud fights so isn't she little better than other inmates? If she used SKy and Bedi so far, then what's wrong? That is what the game is all about and ppl keep using each other for their advantage. Not everyone can be as direct as mishra, and some prefer to play dirty politics. If other housemates could not understand her game, then they are dumb. If sky thinks he is smartest player in the game, juhi def has surpassed him. πŸ˜‰

3)Entertainment- When it comes to entertainment, actually no one but only Pooja mishra deserves credit and big round of applause πŸ‘ , and probably sky comes next.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Otherwise what was so entertaining about others ? Most ppl were involved in dirty n nasty fights. Juhi is not a great dancer to dance on early morning tunes. If she was assigned a Rajkumari task like shraddha, she could have been more entertaining too.  And dialogues like "Beimaan" were entertaining, isn't it? 🀣

4) About her last reality show? well this is bigg boss. If you want to judge someone by last reality show, then Mishra,sky and sid have terrible record compared to her.πŸ˜‰

Now those who think BB is favoring juhi? Well she has been on nomination only twice and once BB closed voting lines. Its not that Juhi has been favored all the time. And we got to admit the fact that Juhi was not in bad books of everyone so far hence they didn't nominate her in most cases. Most housemates thought PM, Mehak and sky were involved in fights/drama hence these 3 have faced most nominations. πŸ˜›

If Juhi has always escaped nomination it means she has it in her to be liked by everyone in the house.

Juhi vs Sunny : For me Juhi is better anyday unless someone can convince otherwise.

Juhi vs Sid : Sid appears to be changed but i don't believe it. Becoz of Salmaan's superstar status, he actually was scared and started hanging out more with Mehak. If someone else had told him what salmaan said , then he would have ignored it. He knows that his behavior is monitored by big shot and he can't afford to get scolded again.πŸ€”

Juhi vs Amar: Now this is interesting. Both are best players in the game and use all bitching tactics to move forward. Nothing wrong in it. Amar admits it openly though. I think Amar is slightly better than Juhi  in overall game.😳

Juhi vs Sky : Sky has shown his good entertaining  side but when it comes to abuses/character assassination or walking out of the show, Juhi is slightly better. πŸ˜‰

Juhi vs Mehak : Mehak's highlight so far is morning dances n fights with sky, anything else?. πŸ˜•Plus mehak has a unfair advantage of coming back on the show.

So overall if you keep aside her hypocrisy and double standards (which is acceptable in this game), she is pretty reasonable. She is not a LIAR, she is LOYAL to her group, she can defend her own decisions, She is witty and sharp and she has been consoling people in almost all fights. She was not involved in dirty abuses, Now what if she is friends with bedi and sky? we have how others change every other week. Amar n mehak were close mates at one time but other day Mehak was bitching about Amar to sid stating amar fights whenever he is on nominations which is a LIE. Juhi has not really backstabbed her own group mates by nominating them so far. 😳

Also Juhi is the only contestant who is on the show from day one. πŸ‘πŸΌ She has no idea how she is portrayed outside and has survived well without getting nominating often. Other have seen the game from outside and ofcourse mehak has unfair advantage over anyone else in the game.

My preference for winning title

# Amar or Juhi

# sky or sid followed by Mehak.

I am saying Juhi should win, but she deserves to be a finalist coz she has managed to be in house for so long. Its not easy ride. If it was easy ride, then everyone else would have followed the same strategy πŸ˜‰

i don't think whatever been said negatively about juhi is right ... if she was all that what you mentioned, they would have voting for her more than once .. but all of them talks about juhi being fair inside the house.. after all it is a game, she has all the right to make a gameplan.. some may like it some may not.. BB never had any plans to make Juhi the winner... editing out Mahek negativity in the house is  supreme example for that.. bringing all the worse moments of PM is also one of the example, but PM was popular amoung the public which was unexpected and BB choose to throw her out and bring her back as a guest to reduce to public out cry.. it is a well planned excuted win for MC, the FAKE QUEEN of this season.. Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good post- juhi seems all right to me too but sky over juhi any day for me😊
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Modaratorji I agree to most of your post. She escaoed most nominations because for more than half of the season she played low profile and always kept other targets in front of her initially in form of PB and later in form of Sky. That was really a very smart move. The problem is because we see only an hour's edited episode so we never saw her bitchy nature before. For more than half of the season she had not been liked for her assosiation with the bully group it is only in past couple of weeks she is not liked as a person herself by many people in the forum.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

U too Brutus...  ...!

BUT...Appreciating your beautiful efforts...😳... U have an amazing convincing capability man...  U shud have tried your magic for Raaga too...  

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

dedicated to Juhi πŸ˜‰ 

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awsome post as usual moderator jee
adieus50 thumbnail

I am saying Juhi should win, but she deserves to be a finalist coz she has managed to be in house for so long. Its not easy ride. If it was easy ride, then everyone else would have followed the same strategy πŸ˜‰

#*The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything!?

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!??Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!??It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!??she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this????This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain!?

Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...
?
ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...
?
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this?

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels?

They are 3 idiots in the true sense!?

Just because Mahek has done 2 films with Salman and knowing him was taken as a crime. Mahek has got so much support from people outside that they call themselves Mahekian not a pull that was saving her. With Shonali & Laxmi not really having added any spice to the show, we hope that Mahek does come back to the show as the fireworks thereon would be really worth watching. Amar, Sid & Mahek deserve to go to the finals.
adieus50 thumbnail

Also Juhi is the only contestant who is on the show from day one. πŸ‘πŸΌ She has no idea how she is portrayed outside and has survived well without getting nominating often. Other have seen the game from outside and ofcourse mehak has unfair adva

ntage over anyone else in the game.

Juhi is getting paid to sleep and eat...thats what she does in the footage that we r shown...sometimes she creates fake drama by crying just before nominations...i have to give that to her and she backstabbed sky after that jailor task...they r friends again courtsey sky but i wonder what sky would have to say when he sees that clip...where juhi is planning against him with sid and sho and asking sho to include mehek also in their group 

Seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show again!

for those of us like me who have not seen juhi before, i have to say this.
i hv watched all 5 seasons of BB, i have not seen any contestant who sleeps or
lies down on bed or slouches yawning for 75% of the time.
Juhi is lazy and slothful. 

Dolly was overweight but not lazy.

also her drama of crying before nominations, magically disappears the week she is safe.
her fake outbursts on PM as she is easy target -just before captain voting, UKP, and now
on a translation.

i dont care who wins but if juhi does then, BB winner will be considered as 
the "laziest person" award by a lot of viewers.