Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IrUmIBrAhIm

Plz continue soon and add me u to Ur pm list :)

K sure. Gna write Chapter 1 now!

Nahi

xxx
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

K sure. Gna write Chapter 1 now!

Nahi

xxx

will be waiting
-Nahi- thumbnail
Hey guyz. I'm here with Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

"CHODO MUJHE! CHODO! PLEASE! WAHA MERI DI KI SHAADI TE HO RAHI HAI!" shouted a girl. She was wearing a pink salwar kameez, embroidered with green paisleys. Tears were dripping down her soft rosy cheeks. Her fringe covered her left eye as she was dragged along. The girl was trying to free herself from the hands of a kidnapper. His grasp was so tight that she couldn't even pull his arm away. Suddenly, the man stopped. He looked around, making sure no one was there. When he was finally satisfied, he opened the backdoor of his van and pushed the girl in.

It was a long journey. The van was speeding away on the highways. Up and down, sharp curves and narrow roads. Where on earth was this man taking the girl? The girl was tensed. 
"First, I'm kidnapped by a man I don't even know. Oh, wait a minute, we aren't supposed to know kidnappers are we? Maanvi, tu kya bol rahi hai?" whispered the girl to herself. The last sentence made her cry. That was the last sentence her sister had said to her. Maanvi's sister was the best sister in the world. Actually, she was Maanvi's world. The thought of being separated from her sister made her cry, but right now, she was far away from her sister. Far far away.

"Hmmm...I'm bored. Maybe I should do something to the kidnapper so that he gets annoyed of me and leaves me on the road. Then I'll run away to Jeevika Di and meet Jiju. Sounds like a good idea Mannu. Chal, kaam pe shuru ho ja." said Maanvi to herself as she coughed. "Cha cha cha chakne, Chakne mujhse phisal gaye. Ka ka ka kitne, Kitne ke dum nikal gaye. Hai toba kya hoga, Jo hoga so hoga, Sab mujhse poochte hain, Tum kaun desh se aayi." sang Maanvi as loud as she could.

Hearing the song, the man shouted at the top of his voice, "Oi, Jalebi Bhai, apna radio band kar aur chup ho ja. Kaha kaha se log aate hai."

Maanvi put her tongue out and sat quietly. 
"Now that's like a good girl." the kidnapper shouted. 
Maanvi felt like punching him but just left it and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~

Maanvi was woken up by a loud voice, screaming in her ear. 
"WAKE UP!" shouted the kidnapper. He waited for her to open her eyes.
"Oi Kidnapper, main uth gaya, Khush? Mujhe sone hi nahi deta. Ajeeb insan kaha se aate ho aur humari zindagi karab kar deta hai." replied Maanvi.
"Acha? Apna baqwas band kar aur chal mere saath." the kidnapper said.
"Kaha? Mujhe mere di ke pas jana hai." said Maanvi as she laid back down on the seat.
"Nahi jana? Tumhari marzi. Chai nahi milegi." the man said as he shut the door and headed towards the tea stall.

"Chai?" Maanvi shouted as she heard her stomach grumble. "Rukho, main aa raha hoon."
She tried to open the door, but failed. "Mannu, tu yeh kya karahi hai? Force use kar!"
Maanvi used all her strength to open the door. She punched it but hurt her knuckles. "Kaisa darwaza hai? Gari wale ko kehna padega."

Maanvi kept banging the door. The kidnapper came. He opened the door and let Maanvi out.
"See, I opened that. I'm so strong." Maanvi said boldly. 
He looked at her and raised his eyebrow. She smiled and followed him to the tea stall.

So that was the 1st Chapter! Tell me if you liked it! Plz comment and like!

Nahi β€οΈ
-Nahi- thumbnail

Thnx Noori!

Nahi

xxx
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice chappyπŸ‘
maanvi is too cute
Edited by ...vibha... - 12 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

nice chappyπŸ‘
maanvi is too cute

Thnx Vibha. I know. I jus love Maanvi!

Nahi

xxx
cdeevianee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept. Plz do PM me when you update.😊
-Nahi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cdeevianee

Interesting concept. Plz do PM me when you update.😊

Thnx! 

Nahi

xxx
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niceee Concept! πŸ‘
Lovee the diologue you used for Maanvi! πŸ˜† ...

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

"First, I'm kidnapped by a man I don't even know. Oh, wait a minute, we aren't supposed to know kidnappers are we? Maanvi, tu kya bol rahi hai?" whispered the girl to herself.

"Hmmm...I'm bored. Maybe I should do something to the kidnapper so that he gets annoyed of me and leaves me on the road. Then I'll run away to Jeevika Di and meet Jiju. Sounds like a good idea Mannu. Chal, kaam pe shuru ho ja." said Maanvi to herself as she coughed. 

Hearing the song, the man shouted at the top of his voice, "Oi, Jalebi Bhai, apna radio band kar aur chup ho ja. Kaha kaha se log aate hai."

"Oi Kidnapper, main uth gaya, Khush? Mujhe sone hi nahi deta. Ajeeb insan kaha se aate ho aur humari zindagi karab kar deta hai." replied Maanvi.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Looking foward to the next part.. 
Pleasee update soon.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Jafrina- thumbnail
nahi i love the whole concept of ur FF its very different and unique so love it. i actually like how virat is a bad guy it sound kool as i can imagine the hot angry kidnapper and would love to see how he is influenced  to change. love the first chapter and how u writ it im loving manvis character already looking forward to the upcoming chaps