LUD 22nd Dec 2011 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Uma spaishul thanks to you darlin'🤗
Originally posted by babithaj

This Kolaveri song is PG's current Fav... iam so feeling nic eto hear it frm Arhaan... he ws so cute...

parda hai, parda hai, parda hai , parda hai parda parday k peeche parda nasheen hai...😛
Good Bye everyone with Kolawari dii 🤣🤣🤣
Will meet to all tomaroows🤗
Originally posted by kriya2010

😆😆😆beta har romance k baad aik zor ka jhatka lagta hai 😆😆 btw mitu is ka matbal kya hai😭
Bhai uskey liye humkoo tayaar rahnaa padtaa hay... cvs  abb too adat hoo gayii hay 😛
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Bye LUDies...Have A Good Day... :)
make it superfast E.R😃
Originally posted by kriya2010

parda hai, parda hai, parda hai , parda hai parda parday k peeche parda nasheen hai...😛

You are on fire today Bhai  😆 😆

Originally posted by Anondo.R

You are on fire today Bhai  😆 😆

meri DP is wakt mujh par haavi hui hui hai Bhai, half KN aaj full KN bana hua haiTongue
P tells him there's nothing to apologise for... I did nothing wrong.. I just wanted to find out the reason why smr ran away... KN still berates her... Dadi scolds him.. SS also joins them and says that P is right... now its more imp that Smr's truth be found out and not someone's hurt feelings.. he tells M to stop crying and says P is educated and she knows what she is doing.. KN and M have no choice but to subside..

K's rest : K and C coming out of rest.. day's work over... Meera hiding behind car and watching them.. she has atttached some note on his bike but it flies off in the breeze... K and C get on bike and ride off.. Meera upset...

TN : K comes out of bathroom singing "Godavari Di".. P asks him if he's in good mood today and that's why he singing... K agrees and says this song is always played by C... he explains to P that its a song from Madras and about some holy river... P corrects him and says its a song about a boy asking his GF why she angry... she says its always on TV and even smr watching.. then she turns serious and says I don't understand what's happening to smr nowadays... K consoles her and says that smr will he all right, afterall everyone in this house love him and he has a mother like u ...
he calls her smr ki amma and tells her to smile... both come closer when K's mobile gets some message... he goes off to check and Pgoes into bathroom...

K opens the message and is shocked to see Meera's face... she goes on and on about her love for him etc... but K totally in panic and trying to shut it off... unable to do so... P calls out to K from bathroom and asks him whose is speaking.. K in shock...

no precap...
Originally posted by Atticus

Thank you so much everybody!!🤗
Rehman ainda bhoole to pitai!😡 Aka🤗

Suk special thanks to you🤣🤗

Yemi🤗

why special thanks for me, lovey?  what did i do to deserve it?
but thank you for thanking me anyway😕

Updaters, thanks for a lovely job, can't wait to watch today's epi, and how often do we get to say that these days?!🤗

Thank you updaters😃..& every 1