Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanaa, wah my positive pankhi back ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

And no need for apologies for ur last post coz frankly even I was disappointed and was cursing the CVs left and right!!!😆😆😆😆😆 *phew* well thats me another crazy girl here!!!😉😆

I will say I was never addicted nor attached to any other show the way m with IPKKND till date!!!ðŸ˜ģ ⭐ïļ

I would thanks u for making me re-live all those precious and beautiful moments again that actually made me fall so hopelessly in love with this show!!!âĪïļ

All those Rabba Ve moments are a joy to watch again n again!!!😍 I have lost count of the number of times I have watched those scenes these past few weeks to cheer myself up!!!ðŸ˜ģ😆

I guess the show is teaching me anger-management des days so m being really patient and tolerant these days!!! 😉ðŸ˜ģ
😆

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super post and +ve work love it...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post, Sana!
Love the positiveness :-)
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Sanaa, wah my positive pankhi back ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ— Thank you sweetheart ðŸ˜ģ

And no need for apologies for ur last post coz frankly even I was disappointed and was cursing the CVs left and right!!!😆 *phew* well thats me another crazy girl here!!!😉😆  I am happy that you were with me yesterday, I dont feel that guilty now ðŸ˜†!!!

I will say I was never addicted nor attached to any other show the way m with IPKKND till date!!!ðŸ˜ģ ⭐ïļ  Sach yaar, its just brilliant. Warna socho, itna time nikaal ke likhte kyun ðŸ˜‰

I would thanks u for making me re-live all those precious and beautiful moments again that actually made me fall so hopelessly in love with this show!!!âĪïļ  My pleasure sweetheart!!! ðŸĪ— It was fun compiling it!! 

All those Rabba Ve moments are a joy to watch again n again!!!😍 I have lost count of the number of times I have watched those scenes these past few weeks to cheer myself up!!!ðŸ˜ģ😆 Me too!!! Just type Arnav and Khushi scenes on youtube and get a list of 155 scenes!!! ðŸĪŠ

I guess the show is teaching me anger-management des days so m being really patient and tolerant these days!!! 😉ðŸ˜ģ  That is needed in our life too so IPK is doing social service as well. Kya show hai!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
😆

Loved your post and love you as always!!! 2 hours to go!!! 
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 post...lets spread d positivity...
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for this breathtaking post.way to go!!!!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur positivity,great post..⭐ïļ â­ïļ â­ïļ
no matter what happens we love ipk..it seems like a part of life now..and we criticize only those things which we care for..
love ipk to the core n ur post too..
thnx!
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

Loved your post and love you as always!!! 2 hours to go!!! 

Dear, love you back!!!ðŸĪ—

Ab aaj ka post jaldi se complete kar aur mujhe PM kar dena!!!ðŸ˜ģ😆😆😆
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think I have to say sorry again!!!!

Guys if I ever get negative again, you have to stop me!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey sana!!I didnt read ur post yesterday, but loved todays post. its rocking. it feels great to see positive writing in the forum. spread this positivity.