Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Heartfelt Apology and Reaffirming Vows!!

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Dearest Loveliest Amazing Gorgeous Intellectual Pankhas, Hug

Ahem.. Ahem... I hope I can put forth what I want to say in the best possible way... So please bear with myself Sanaa, your fellow pankha...

I would like to firstly render a sincere apology to all those who read my post yesterday. I know I was disappointed, negative and kinda like a child who wanted something and was not given it. So yesterday I stomped my feet, threw a tantrum and vented with the people who understood me. But seeing today's episode I realized something and I wanted to share it with all of the positive writers on the forum...

IPKKND is and will remain one of the best shows on television. The creatives are not reading this forum and writing their story. They have a vision in mind and a plot. We see the show for various reasons such as Barun, Sanaya, humour, pain, emotional bonding and undercurrents of passion. We started seeing it for a reason and are here because we want to see what happens when two star crossed lovers meet. 

So we can analyse what happens, we can write about the dialogues, we can make predictions and we can root for them to get together but we should not impress our negative thoughts on this forum. We know the show is fun and as soon as you think about the last 6 months, think about the good moments the CV's have given us... I am going to go all out and paste pictures because I just want all the disappointed people to come back... Embarrassed

Rain Hug... The first time sparks flew around...

Guest House... The day Arnav swallowed his concern and clad his iron mask... 

But failed...

The best apology ever ... Enhanced with our hottie Barun Sobti...

Ah Love... Yeh kya hua, kaise hua and what the... Kab hua?!?!?

We are linked by sweet jalebis for life...

You make me wanna laugh in a way I have never before...

Everything seems alright when you're around...

You belong to me now... Because I feel your pain

When time stopped

When ASR shattered to reveal Arnav... And the world rotated of its axis in one moment...

Now I am done... Embarrassed Need I say more???

As always, comments and thoughts appreciated...

Remember guys, we love them and we want thew show to continue.. If our thrashing lowers the TRP's, IPK under scanner and if under scanner then over...

Does any one of us want that?!?!? 

Filmy style "NAHIIINNN!!!!"

MY VOWS:

- Never to criticize IPK again

- To spread positivity and joy among the lovely people who read my bak bak and comment on it

- To love Barun and Sanaya

- To keep watching IPKKND!!!

PS: Like a fellow pankha I was watching one of the other SP soaps just now... Man, am I grateful that I watch IPK and not that.. I might have committed sooocide ages back!!! LOL 

Edited by ArHi_4ever - 15 January 2012 at 3:29am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Zainuajaya2010jasmine.swanKavita1970leezaJeeti1BarunSobtiLoverashwini6000kashevNiza_Khaniesammi5star1315Sehnila_shahrindknalaLuvShuvketi00shefali3216nainac01girikaushikhimabindu05rsshreeTheBlueAngelshaam91Richie-Richluv_sweetzzobshehkitty25spsharmilazainzageetmaanluvMarci--Sobi--AR-ARHI_nailasun2011-Atiya-GodsEyeAddie07fareesayani2807prathikri-Nithi-premparbatanodaksgfanCDlovebanditqueenn.newmoon2011SwaNia_2anjaani07--sumana13--Doodledeeps07mommamiaPeace67Imzipinky_blueskiesDark-HuesInfofanOnepoundChicanu17omshreejaanuRiyaDuttafoslapakpearlincandescentLyssaPie..-IronyDied-..riti4usunaina02dumas

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
wow !!! gr8 positivity... i like your post... everyone should read it & enjoy watching this awesome show... & yeah increase the TRP's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4everpakpearl

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
wow! Embarrassed you know i didnt read your post yesterday as i didnt came across it so i really dont know about that and now i dont want to know too! but that brings me that we all are human..so its kinda ok..i too get frustrated sometime on the dragging part! but again my love for IPKKND brings back that..nah! i cant factor in meEmbarrassed new year coming..so i hope this new and fresh year will bring a lots of happy moments for us and a blissful life ahead for our dearest ArHiDay Dreaming

p.s i loved your postHeart

ArHi_4everpakpearl

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
creatives cannot always giv us gr8 episodes.. so guys hang in there..this is perhaps best show I have watched till now and I m totally addicted to it...lov arshi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4everprathikripakpearl

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

wow! Embarrassed you know i didnt read your post yesterday as i didnt came across it so i really dont know about that and now i dont want to know too! but that brings me that we all are human..so its kinda ok..i too get frustrated sometime on the dragging part! but again my love for IPKKND brings back that..nah! i cant factor in meEmbarrassed new year coming..so i hope this new and fresh year will bring a lots of happy moments for us and a blissful life ahead for our dearest ArHiDay Dreaming

p.s i loved your postHeart

I am so glad you did not read my post yesterday!!! LOLLOLLOL

It was one of my low days but from this point on all, only positive thoughts all the way!!!

I love Barun and Sanaya.. Always have always will, just like you!!! Embarrassed

AR-ARHI_nailapakpearl

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Kahan gaye sab? Itna rooth gaye? Cry

Likes hai par comments nahi... Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I didn't read your post yesterday or did I ? Sorry I honestly can't remember. But I admire your positive approach. THis is a great post !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4everBebo..pakpearl

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
great post!!
loved the positivity!!
and about the last line it happens wth me to...i see other shows and feel like killing myself!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4ever

Go to top